- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Aventura, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 84,500
Like new, barely used Bow Rider!
Make an offer, seller is very motivated!
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
JEFF PALMER @ 954-790-0082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
VESSEL IS LOCATED IN: Aventura, FL
Please contact Jeff Palmer at 954-790-0082
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 29 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Total Power: 350 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: 6.2
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 19
Engine Power: 350 HP
Fuel Tanks: (68 Gallons)
- Bow Seating ~ The Bow Rider features comfortable deep bow seating with a convenient table for food and drinks while socializing or relaxing.
- Convertible Sunpad ~ Conveniently change the convertible sun pad to a rear-facing seat to watch the action or nap in the sun.
- Under-Floor Storage ~ Store your tow lines and ski equipment in the under-floor storage compartment and keep your sporting equipment safe and secure.
- Bow Storage ~ Store a trash can or other necessities conveniently in the spacious bow storage compartment.
- Pole Storage ~ Conveniently store cover poles thanks to the custom-designed pole storage compartment.
- Cooler Storage ~ A convenient cooler storage to help keep food and refreshments cool in the heat. 48-gallon Marine Igloo!
- Aft Seat Storage ~ Keep your belongings organized with the spacious aft seat storage.
- Stern Ladder ~ Enter and exit the water conveniently with the sturdy stern ladder.
- Sport Arch ~ An aggressive profile is added to this bow rider with the optional sport arch feature.
Mix luxury with convenience and you have the ergonomic helm that can be found on the 298 Bow Rider. Take control and be confident with a full suite of gauges and controls.
A spacious built-in head with a toilet and sink, allowing for more time on the water.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.