- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 41,500
The Pulse is an absolute blast to sail. Amazing performance, precision steering, but extremely comfortable and stable. Easily sailed by one person but can comfortably handle 4 or 5 at a time if desired.
Price listed is for a red 2016 Corsair Pulse 600 used for occasional demos and two boat shows. Includes North Sails black aramid Xi fully battened roller furling mainsail and roller furling jib, outboard motor mount installed, bowsprit, spinnaker sheets and blocks, tackline control, an aluminum trailer, delivery from factory and assembly. Spinnaker and motor also available.
For more information about this boat call Don Wigston at Windcraft any time at 404 307 9121, including weekends and evenings.
Call Don any time or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please contact Don Wigston at 404 307 9121
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Trimaran
LOA: 19 ft 8 in
Beam: 14 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 9 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 992 lbs
Manufacturer Provided Description
Introducing the latest design from the world’s largest trimaran manufacturer, this exciting model is full of Corsair DNA modernized to meet the latest generation of trimaran sailor. On a product more compact and affordable than ever before, you can be part of the growing Corsair community with over 2000 boats launched and countless hours of fun, excitement and adventure.
Featuring lightweight carbon reinforced construction, this boat will get your pulse racing in even the lightest of winds. The Pulse 600 is a sports boat that is about pure fun… Designed for conveniently easy rigging and setup so you can quickly launch, unfold the floats and get out on the water. With modern reverse bows and high volume floats, even the most performance oriented sailors have plenty to get hooked on with our smallest addition to the Corsair range.
The open cockpit is designed for a crew of up to four but can equally be sailed single or double handed. Versatility is a key feature of the boat and the forward area provides enough storage and cover for day sailing / weekend adventures or can simply be left empty for go-fast racing. Family, crew mates or friends, it doesn’t matter with whom you sail, unfold your freedom on a Pulse 600.
- Innovative double carbon ring frame design
- Reverse bow and high volume floats for optimized performance
- Easy folding on and off the water
- Open transom with self-draining cockpit
- Composite rudder and dagger-boards
- Large waterproof storage forward of the mast
- Weatherproof lock-up cabin
- Boat cradle (converts to beach trolley / trailer cradle)
- Built to international standards / CE
- International factory warranty with a global Dealer Network.
Options installed on this boat and included in the price are:
- bowsprit and spinnaker control gear: $1231
- outboard motor mount: $420
- Aluminum road trailer with lights and spare wheel: $2000
Other options available if desired:
- Outboard motor eg Honda 2 hp, Suzuki 2.5 hp $750-$1000
- Upgraded mainsheet traveler control $750
- Any other options on Corsair Marine's Price and Option Sheet for the Pulse (available on request)
Windcraft offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Windcraft Multihulls
Pensacola, FL, United States
Fort Walton Beach, FL, United States
F-24 Mk II
Naples, FL, United States
Venice Beach, CA, United States
28 Center Cockpit
Navarre, FL, United States