- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Orange Beach, AL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 285,000
CAB Yachts 250/290 Gentleman’s Racer
Brand New, Custom Made to Order- Awesome Yachts with many choice options!
Length: 29’-0” & 25’-0” respectively.
Beam: 9’-3” & 8’-9” respectively.
Dry weight: 3900-4400 lbs.
Max. weight cap.: 8800 lbs.
Swamped cap.: 8300 lbs.
Person’s capacity: 7
Freeboard: Bow- 2’-11”, Stern- 2’-2"
Construction: Philippine Mahogany, with 3M 5200 bedding at all wood joints.
*All wood sealed with 3 coats Smiths CPES.
- Frames: 7/8” x 3” typ.
- Planks: 1/2”(topsides), Decks: 3/8”.
- Covering boards: 1/2” stock, faired.
- Battens: 5/8” x 1-1/2”
- Inner bottom: 3/8” marine plywood.
- Outer bottom: 3/8” Philippine mahogany- bedded to Inner with 5200.
- Fasteners: Carriage bolts and screws- All silicone bronze.
Features: Standard power: Twin(2) GM 5.7L 350 cid Marine engines- fresh water cooled.
- Upholstered helm seat and surround, Philippine mahogany dash with storage
under seat and under dash area.
- Forward folding Rumble style seat.
- Custom polished windshield brackets and safety glass. Navigation lights. 30 gal
- Flush mounted engine hatch lids (mahogany- sealed, stained, varnish, typ.) with
gas shock lifts.
- Fully backlit instrumentation. Stereo. Horn.
- Polished 316 stainless hull hardware, 316 polished stainless steel bow cleat.
- Polished 316 stainless steel rub rails.
- Stained, sealed, varnished mahogany decks, covering boards, and transom.
- Teak floors in cockpit.
- Red/White boot stripe, burgee, aft flag with range light.
- All thru- hull fittings are bronze and bedded in 3M 5200.
- Polished Stainless steel drive shaft/ high performance bronze strut, shaft log,
Stuffing box, and rudder assembly.
- Hydraulic transmission, hydraulic steering system.
- Polished Stainless steel thru hull exhaust fittings- P & S.
- Storage under fwd deck.
- Furnished items: anchor, anchor line, 2- 20’& 2-25’ dock lines, chocks, cleats,
compass, bilge pumps, (2) 12v batteries, bilge blower.
- Philippine mahogany bumper/splash rail aft.
- Cast bronze stability skeg.
Bottom: Barrier Coat- Interlux 2000E.
- Bottom Paint- Pettit Vivid hard anti-fouling (blk)
Topsides Hull: Sealed with Smiths CPES (3 coats) and painted with Interlux yacht enamel.
Decks: Stained, sealed, caulked seams, and varnished with Interlux Gold and Schooner 96
Covering boards: Stained black, sealed, caulked seams, and varnished with Interlux Gold
And Schooner 96 (18-22 coats).
Cockpit floor: Teak- Sealed or oiled, sloped to drain to bilge.
Options: Upgrade to twin (2) GM 7.4L 454 cid Marine engines or vintage Scripps 200 hp
engine(s) or vintage Hercules MBL engine(s).
- Leather upholstery.
- Aft wine bar or insulated ice box- under helm seat center section.
- Full canvas cover.
- Aft cockpit tonneau cover.
- Premium cockpit lighting package- both Fwd and Aft seating areas.
- Swim & boarding ladder, polished stainless steel boarding handle-aft.
- Fire suppression system.
- Galvanized tandem axle trailer.
- Extended 20 yr Limited warranty with Annual Maintenance Contract.
Base Price: $285,000.00-$340,000.00 (depending on power selections).
Please contact Mike Harris at Toll Free: 888-514-7971
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.