- View Full Specifications
On Display @ London Boat Show
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Thames&Kennet Marina, Berkshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- £ 269,000 Tax Paid (US$ 349,566)
Fitted out to the interior with a master cabin forward, separate toilet and shower to port, galley to starboard with a spacious saloon and further double berth conversion. Helm to Starboard. The double bifold doors aft give access to the rear cockpit which becomes part of the saloon. A reversible transom seat and innovative foredeck seat all add to the exterior becoming part of the entertaining space. Full NMEA electronic display and comprehensive specification
To visit us and discuss the Broom Range an appointment can be made at any Tingdene Boat Sales Office
For more information on this boat please call Guy Girling on 07701 287046 at anytime
Please contact Guy Girling at +44 (0)1189 477770 Mobile +44 (0) 7701287046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Ex Display Boat
LOA: 10.69 m
Beam: 3.76 m
Maximum Draft: 0.94 m
Bridge Clearance: 2.64 m
Dry Weight: 3628 kgs
Total Power: 270 HP
Engine Brand: Nanni
Engine Model: 270
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 20
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 270 HP
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
A stylish river cruiser with sea going capabilities and versatile, contemporary living
The 35 Coupe is an aft cockpit river and estuary cruiser built to Broom's exacting standards, marking a glorious and successful return to inland waterways.
Representing a new vision of space and on board living, the 35 Coupe allows you to enjoy life on the water in comfort, with a customisable layout offering space to entertain in style. The light, airy interior offers a versatile living space with movable contemporary furnishings and design which defy the boat's 35' length. It features vast storage throughout, and an aft cockpit offering an inside driving position protected from the elements. Access to the sleek, elegant exterior comes via large, glass bi-fold doors leading out on to the deck, offering an uninterrupted panoramic view of the picturesque scenery.
The semi-displacement hull is designed to handle well on river or sea, with a range of engine sizes on shaft drive, to suit all boating requirements.
Hull Design and Construction
- Comfortable Cruising
- The 35 Coupe features a multi-purpose semi-displacement hull designed to handle well at sea or inland.
- The ergonomic console has been carefully laid out for safe and relaxing cruising, with excellent all-round visibility and sight of engine instruments and navigational aids.
- Passengers and crew also benefit from clear forward vision and comfortable seating when underway.
- When close quarter manoeuvring the side door opens fully to allow the helmsman to communicate with on deck crew.
- Designed for Safety
- The layout of the deck is designed to ensure the safety of you and your guests of all ages in all kinds of weather.
- There is access from the side of the cockpit with copious safety rails and handholds.
- The side decks run outboard to the foredeck area with a reduced slip surface and substantial safety rails.
- At the bow, a recessed chain locker maintains the clear working area and a comfortable safe seating position offers the perfect place to admire the uncluttered deck lines when at rest.
- A deep, clear, teak laid bathing platform provides a safe boarding area with its integrated telescopic swim ladder.
- The transom seats slide and pivot to offer the choice of forward or rear facing views and the cockpit extension enables you to enjoy dining or lazing in the sun.
This model of Broom 35 Coupe is configured in the standard layout.
A large owners cabin forward with large island bed, hanging locker, drawers and dressing table. Bedside lights, twin hatches to give excellent light and ventilation to the cabin.
There is a dedicated heads to the port side and a large shower cubicle to the starboard side with seat.Next to the shower cubicle is a storage area which includes a large fridge and generous cupboard space.
Up a couple of steps there is a large saloon and galley to the port side.A fixed bench seat faces forward for up to 2 persons giving excellent visibility whilst cruising. The helm position to port has full instrumentation including bow thruster. A large sliding door next to the helm seat gives easy access to the decks and opens the cabin to the outdoors.
To the starboard side of the saloon is a horseshoe shaped seating which has a sprung double folding bed beneath. Opposite the seating is a galley which incorporates a 2 burner hob, gas oven, stainless steel sink with hot and cold mixer tap. A Discreet TV folds out from the galley area.
Large folding doors leads into the cockpit in which the saloon table and seating from the saloon can be used to make this a great al fresco dining area. A full canopy and heating enhance this area.
The cabins all have warm air outlets and plug sockets which operate from shore power or 2KW inverter.
- Swimming ladder
- Marine head
- Manual bilge pump
- Bow thruster
- Tv set
- Electric bilge pump
- Dvd player
- Cockpit speakers
- Cd player
- Cockpit cover
- Log speedometer
- Battery charger
- Teak cockpit
- Cockpit cushions
- Shore power inlet
- Hot water
- Cockpit table
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed and inspected, sea trialled and opened up.
360 degree tour
Other Boats from Tingdene Boat Sales Ltd
Unknown, United Kingdom
Thames&Kennet Marina, Berkshire, United Kingdom
30 Coupe HT
Thames&Kennet Marina- Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Thames&Kennet Marina, Berkshire, United Kingdom