- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Vancouver, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 249,000 (US$ 185,107)
This is a very unique opportunity to purchase a new Bertram 25 Walk around. She has been highly customised by a local company to meet the demands of all types (expedition, sport fishing or commuting) of Pacific Northwest boaters. This listing won't do the boat justice, she has to been seen and tested in any conditions to be truly appreciated.
- Mercury Diesel TDI - 370hp. 4 year factory warranty. Comfortable 30-33 knot cruise at approx 8-11GPH.
- Bravo 3 XR drive with seacore protection
- Mercury vesselview and DTS with Premium anit-theft and remote vessel tracking.
- Full array of Raymarine electronics. Radar, chirp depth sounder and GPS
- Auto levelling trim tabs
- Bow thruster
- Anchor windlass with remote and SS anchor
- Diesel heat in the cabin, helm and dash
- Multiple LED spot and flood lights for forward looking and aft deck space.
- Masterflush toilet with holding tank
- Reinforced hardtop for kayak, life raft or additional other additional storage space
Contact Peter Priebe
Mobile: 604.812-4416 Toll Free: 1.877.609.0985 Office: 1.604.609.0985
8 Great Reasons to buy a boat with Peter and Freedom Marine "Click Here"
Please contact Peter Priebe at 604-609-0985
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 29 ft 0 in
Total Power: 370 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Engine Model: TDI 4.2L
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 370 HP
Cruising Speed: 32 knots
Maximum Speed: 43 knots
Helm and Console equipment
- Mercury vesselview with 7inch touchscreen
- Mercury smartcraft
- Raymarine MFD ES78 Hybridtouch display
- Raymarine RS130GPS
- Raymarine HD Colour open array radar (48'')
- Chirp down vision sonar
- Raymarine Ray50 VHF radio
- Raymarine SeaTalk1 compatible with NMEA
- Lenco 18x14 performance trim tab kit with auto levelling
- Maxwell Windlass with remote and combination rope/SS chain
- Lewmar DTX SS 6kg Anchor
- Fireboy Fire Suppression System with Engine Shut-down
Cabin and Mechanical
- Blue Sea Systems AC/DC Custom Electrical Panel. With one touch open for access to wiring and breakers in behind.
- Blue Sea Systems P12 40A Battery Charger
- Fusion MS-AV650 Marine stereo with 4 speakers and LED backlighting
- 3 x 31 AGM Battery (Absorbed Glass Matt) 1000MCA
- SeaLand Masterflush 7100 Series Orbit Toilet with holding tank
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Canadian vessels are for sale while located in Canada and are not for sale while located in the USA. Foreign registered vessels are not for sale while located in Canada.