- View Full Specifications
New Boat at a used Boat Price
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Huntington, NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 284,000
AGAINST THE WIND is virtually a brand new Beneteau Oceanis 41 Platinum Edition. Ordered specifically for and delivered to her owner in June 2016, you will find no other Beneteau Oceanis 41 like this one. She is in new condition and has only been sailed 12 times & her Yanmar diesel has 44 hours! She has never had any one sleep or cook aboard. This is an opportunity to buy a new boat at a used boat price. Replacement cost is over $330,000.
Some of the highlights include:
2016 Platinum Edition
Roller furling mainsail, jib & cruising spinnaker
Custom canvas package - Dodger (w/ Polycarbonate windows), Bimini, Connector, table cover, wheel covers
Custom cockpit cushions
- Ultrasuede interior cushions
- Flat screen TV on bulkhead
- 3 cabin 2 head layout
- Electric toilets
- Folding Prop
Complete electronics package – all dialed in
- Teak cockpit sole
She is spotless. She shows as new because she is! And now due to a change in the owner’s plans, she can be yours!
2016-2017 Winter Storage at no charge!
This is a deal too hard to pass up. If you have been looking for a new Beneteau in the 40' range, here she is.
Please call us today to arrange a showing. You will not be disappointed!
David Willis, CPYB 631.421.3400 office | 516.885.9481 mobile | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact David J. Willis, CPYB at 631-421-3400
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Groupe Finot/Nauta Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 40 ft 7 in
Beam: 13 ft 9 in
LWL: 37 ft 10 in
Length on Deck: 39 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 7 in standard keel
Displacement: 18624 lbs
Ballast: 4253 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 61 ft 10 in
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: 3JH5CE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 44
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (151 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (53 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (22 Gallons)
The Beneteau Oceanis 41 offers a spacious and open 3 cabin 2 head layout. She is equipped with two aft cabins that easily accommodate two adults. Her forward v-berth makes for a very private owner's cabin with private head, hanging locker and storage cabinets.
The OC41 main salon is inviting and roomy enough for a family to enjoy the U-shaped dining area, the adjustable seating to port that doubles as a lounge area and a chart table and a feeling of comfort that most boats can't approach.
Her galley is an L shape to port that allows for everything from a quick snack to a gourmet meal.
The aft head is located starboard and aft. It features a large separate shower area and electric toilet.
The galley is "L" shaped to port and features:
- Stand up refrigerator & top loading freezer
- Double Stainless Steel sinks
- Hot & cold pressure water
- Microwave oven
- 3 burner propane stove with oven & broiler
Electronics and Navigation
AGAINST THE WIND is equipped with a suite of B&G electronics:
- B&G 12" color Radar/Chartplotter on swivel pod between the helms
- B&G knot, depth, wind, log at both port & stbd. helms
- B&G DSC VHF radio NMEA 0183 compatible
- B&G wireless remote for VHF with AIS
- B&G autopilot with RC42 fluxgate compass & RF300 rudder feedback unit
- Stereo with four Poly Planar speakers - Sirius ready
Sails and Rigging
- Two spreader deck stepped US Spars mast.
Roller furling mainsail
Roller furling jib with UV cover
- Electric primary winches
- Electric cabin top winch
- Adjustable jib cars
- Rigid boom vang
- 12volt house system with breaker panel & indicator lights
- Group 31 house & engine batteries
- Cristec 60 amp battery charger
- 110v shore power system with two (2) 50' 30 amp power cords
- 110v panel with breakers
- 2 zone air conditioning
- Air conditioning
- Flat Screen TV on main bulkhead
- Bow thruster
- Electric anchor windlass with controls forward & at port helm with chain counter
- Electric primary winches
- Electric cabin top winch
- Extensive canvas package by The Canvas Store
Dodger with polycarbonate windows
Connector between dodger & bimini
Complete set of cockpit cushions with backs
Wheel & Table Covers
- Jabsco electric quiet flush toilets
- Mega braid Docklines
- Fenders with Sunbrella embroidered covers & Wichard clips
- Delta anchor with 100' 3/8" chain & 100' anchor rode
- Fire extiguishers
- Horseshoe buoy
- Proper Yacht Ensign
- Assorted safety gear - life jackets, flares, fenders, lines, first aid kit, air horn, etc.
It is rare that you find a new boat at a used boat price. AGAINST THE WIND is the exception. Delivered to her owner in June 2016, she has only been sailed 12 times and she has all of 44.1 engine hours. She is a new boat at a used boat price!
If you are in the market for a 41' Beneteau, here she is. Call us today.
Free winter storage & re-launch for 2016-2017 included with the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Willis Marine Center, Inc.
Westbrook, CT, United States
Huntington, NY, United States
Unknown, NY, United States
Greenport, NY, United States
Glen Cove, NY, United States