- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Chertsey, Surrey, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- £ 42,950 Tax Paid (US$ 53,168)
Configurable seating pleases every passenger, with a folding aft sunlounge and a co-pilot seat that extends to form a meridienne. The large, self-bailing cockpit is a prime socialising zone. Black hull colour with red waterline tape. One owner from new, only used on the River Thames. Head with holding tank. Permateek decking to cockpit and bathing platform. Very low engine hours. Perfect boat for all the family!
We are open 7 days a week
Please call 01932 571141 to arrange a viewing
Please contact Bates Wharf at +44 (0)1932 571141
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Life's Too Short
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 24 ft 5 in
Beam: 8 ft 2 in
Total Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: 4.5L MPi
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 250 HP
Fuel Tanks: (196 Liters)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Shore power inlet
- Serve up cocktail hour thanks to the cockpit entertainment centre with built-in sink.
- The bow stainless steel area provides a sturdy barrier for safe docking and mooring.
- An aft sunlounge expands cockpit seating and folds to a reading position. Take in unobstructed views from this plush lounger.
- The navigation-ready helm features a digital depth indicator and dedicated space for GPS-integration.
- Two can overnight in the spacious moulded cabin. Plus, two expansive skylights and two ventilating port lights keep the cabin naturally lit.
- Drive with complete confidence sitting or standing; the helm seat provides a built-in, flip up bolster beam.
- The co-pilot seat supports with a folding backrest. Flip the backrest and the seat converts to an aft-facing meridian for lounging on sunny days.
Standard Features - Cockpit
- Aft Sun Lounge with Reading Folding Position
- Cockpit Entertainment Centre with Sink
- Co-Pilot Seat with Folding Backrest Converts to a Meridienne
- Large Self-Bailing Cockpit
- L-Shaped Bench Seating with Storage
Standard Features - Cabin
- Moulded cabin for 2 persons with 2 ventilating port lights and expansive skylights
- Sliding door with built-in-steps
Standard Features - Helm
- Digital Depth Indicator
Factory Fitted Extras
- Black Hull Colour with Red Waterline Tape
- Bimini Top with Boot
- Canvas Package for Bimini Top
- Head - Manual Flush
- Macerator w/Seacock Interlock System
- Preferred Equipment Package (Cockpit Carpet & Teak Table)
- Cockpit Entertainment Centre Package (Fridge & Stove)
- Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Windlass - Electric with Anchor & Chain
- Selection of Ropes & Fenders
- Boat Hook
- Permateek Decking to Cockpit & Bathing Platform
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bates Wharf
Coming soon..., United Kingdom
Targa 53 Gran Turismo
Coming soon...., United Kingdom
Unknown, United States
Launch 36 Heritage Edition
Unknown, United States
Chertsey, Surrey, United Kingdom