- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Palma, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 209,950 Tax Paid (US$ 246,817)
- Sale Pending
- TENDER TO MY MISCHIEF
- ASKING PRICE:€209,950
- LYING: PALMA
- 600 ENGINEHOURS
- MODIFIED TOWING BRACKET
- Builder: Axopar Boats OyFinland
- Hull Material:GRP
- Number of Engines:2
- Engine Manufacturer:Mercury
- Engine Model: Verado350
- Engine Year: 2016
- Engine Fuel:unleaded
- Total Power:700
- Maximum Draft:2’9”
Please contact at +44 1202 916443
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- Overall Length(excl.Engine): 11,20 m(36’9”)
- Beam: 3,30 m(10’10”)
- Draft to props: 0,85 m(2’9”)
- Weight(excl.Engine): 3590 kg(7910lbs)
- Passengers: 10Persons
- Berths: 4 persons(2+2)
- Fuel capacity: 730 l (192gal)
- Construction: GRP
- Classification: B-Offshore
- Max speed: 42kts
- Outboard engines: 2 x 350hp
- Hull design: twin stepped 20 degree V “sharp entry hull”
HULL AND DECK: Hand laminated hull in Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material, Anti-skid finishing on deck and hatches, Spa- cious anchor box with drainage in bow, Large stowage locker on foredeck, Heavy duty rub rail in grey, Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass with light green tint and aluminium window profiles painted in white, All hardware, pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished 316 stainless steel, 8 x cleats aft, central and forward, Self-draining deck with large diameter scuppers, Flag pole, Twin large fender storages on aft deck with cooler box function on Port side, Integrated bathing platforms in Esthec Platinum with white caulking and telescopic bathing ladder, Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines.
LAY-OUT AND SEATING: Walk-around deck and open aft deck area with storage under deck, optional wet bar or day cruiser cabin on aft deck, Large seating area with four separate seats and fixed table in aft cockpit with cargo compartment under deck, three front seats with flip-up front and armrests with swivel function, Centre helm driving position with lowered floor level, Sun-Top roof and arches in white colour with large sliding canvas mid section, Optional sundeck on fore deck, ”Silvertex” Beige, Meteor or Mandarin material on driver/co-pilot seats and aft seats, Harbour cover for helm and front seats, separate cover for aft seats.
FRONT CABIN: Front cabin with lounge seating, large queen size bed and fixed cupboard, Toilet with electric flush with septic tank 70l and deck/hull outlets, Privacy curtains for toilet compartment, Loading hatch from deck to front cabin, Large roof skylight and front window, Wide port lights with flush hatches.
HELM CONSOLE: Integrated iPad slot in dashboard, Soft touch painted dashboard, helm and console panels, Illuminated push buttons, Hydraulic steering with tilt function,Leather steering wheel with Axopar logo,2x cupholders,Co-pilot grabrail,12V power outlet,Compass,Access hatch to front cabin in soft touch black paint with metallic silver painted sliding door.
ELECTRICS: LED Sun-Top roof lights and spot lights in front cabin, Main control panel with three battery switches and automatic fuses for direct supply and 12V outlet, Fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet in front cabin, Light mast with anchor light, Navigation lights, Heavy duty windscreen wiper, Electric bilge pumps x 2, Signal horn.
OTHER: Fixed aluminium fuel tank 730l, Bow thruster preparation in hull, 2 kg Fire extinguisher, Manual bilge pump, Harbour cover for helm and front seats, separate cover for aft seats.
SUPPLIED WITH THIS VESSEL
- Premium Package, Silvertex Meteor
- Complete Flexiteek 2G package,scrubbed/black
- DayCruiser Aft CabinPackage
- Antifouling, White
- Bowthruster Side-Power SE60
- Folding anchor windlass in bow, engbo Midi 201 + remotecontrol
- Electric Windlass in stern, Engbo Midi 201 +remote control
- Side rails
- Fresh water system 100l, inc. Cabinet w. Sink, front cabin
- Shower on aft deck (only with fwsystem)
- Shore Power 230V with 40Ahcharger
- Sun shade on foredeck, for stationaryuse
- Drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, dometicCD20
- Wood floor in frontcabin
- Airconditioning, front cabin
- Second drawer type refrigerator in cockpit, Dometic CD20
- Gas hob with sink in front cabin (only with FW sys- tem)
- Sonar module Garmin GSD 25+ GT40-TM,DownVu/ SideVu
- Radar Garmin GMR 18 xHD,Radome
- Communication Garmin VHF300
- Twin Chartploter Garmin GPSmap 7412, Flush mount
- Autopilot Garmin GHP10 with Smartpump 2.4 (over 400HP)
- Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 4xspeakers
- Fusion system control unit,Helm
- Fusion system control unit, Midcabin
- Upgrade audio 1: 4 x speakers + 2champlifier
- Upgrade audio 2: 1 x subwoofer + upgrade to4ch amplifier
- Verado L6 pre-rig, twin engine, incl. VesselView7”
- Seats, silvertex Meteor
- Sundeck cushions for aft deck, grey (only with aft cabin)
This vessel is being marketed through Coast Yacht Ltd on behalf of Chase Tenders Ltd (specialist Super Yacht Chase Craft suppliers). Coast Yachts Ltd takes no part in the sale of this vessel, other than marketing.
Coast Yachts are a dynamic, professional brokerage. The company was founded and continually operates on the values of providing a first-class customer service experience and also expertly marketing our Clients vessels, to ensure maximum, quality market exposure.
Our professional Brokers are thoroughly trained and participate in our Continuous Professional Development programme, so you can rest assured that you are in professional and experienced hands throughout the process.
At Coast Yachts, we are continually looking for quality brokerage boats to list. If you are a boat owner and looking to sell, with Coast Yachts you can sell you boat for only £495* or take advantage of our quality, international brokerage service. For more information, or a free valuation, please feel free to get in touch.
*Terms and Conditions apply. VAT is included Copyright Coast Yachts Ltd 2016. For the T’s & C’s in full, please contact Coast Yachts Ltd. Coast Yachts Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Company No. 10213293. VAT Number: GB 242 4635 20.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Coast Yachts Ltd
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
28 T-Top Facelift Model Mar 18
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom