- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hammamet , Tunisia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 600,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 699,900)
Launched in late spring 2016 and displayed at the Cannes Boat Show in September, MoRiMoRi is hull no.2 of the brand new Racoupeau designed Allures 52. Chosen and configured specifically for a 4-5yr circumnavigation, MoRiMoRi features absolutely everything a serious liveaboard yachtsman could wish for to enable safe and comfortable passage across the world’s oceans. Her strong alloy construction, coupled with her light and well-insulated composite superstructure make her a safe and comfortable home, whilst her twin rudders and powerful cutter rig afford thrilling performance under sail. Her centreboard and fully-skegged saildrive offer unrivalled access and protection in the most challenging of anchorages. Specification highlights include:-
- Ocean interior layout with ‘Zen’ light oak joiner
- 5kw generator
- Dessalator 24v watermaker
- 280w solar panels on transom arch
- Upgraded battery capacity
- 50/60Hz shore power inputs with variable input battery charger
- Furling asymmetric spinnaker
- Symmetric spinnaker with pole (also used for poling out genoa)
- Cutter rig with furlers for genoa and staysail
- Structural spay-dodger/ hardtop
- Upgraded Evo electric winches
- Marinedeck synthetic side decks, cockpit and bathing platform
- Davits built into transom arch
- Stern anchor roller
- B&G instrument package with plotter/radar displays at chart table and at both helm positions
- Fusion stereo system
- Iridium sat coms
- Washing machine
Now unexpectedly offered for sale due to her private owner’s change of plans, MoRiMoRi is 100% ready to go and offers a truly unique opportunity to step aboard and sail away on the adventure of a lifetime. Offered for sale exclusive of VAT, this stunning blue water yacht is available for immediate delivery.
The Allures 52 is a prestige yacht for true long-distance cruising.
It is also an innovative project, the fruits of a collaboration between boat builders, designers and yachtsmen. Everyone, whether they are professionals, experts or just passionate sailors dream of a unique and accomplished yacht. They wanted a yacht which reflected the spirit of the times and fulfilled the aspirations of the modern yachtsman. Only a safe and comfortable yacht, quick and elegant, could get them dreaming.
The yachtsmen, whether famous or not as well-known, who contributed to the development of the Allures 52 prepared an uncompromising set of specifications:
- The pleasure of sailing without limits in complete safety aboard a yacht which is simple, lively, fast and elegant,
- The pleasure of a boat truly designed for living on board.
We took up this challenge by drawing on the convincing experience acquired over the last ten years. The innovative ideas developed by our shipyard enabled us to take it on successfully. It was through discoveries and technical developments that the objectives set for the 52 were finally exceeded.
The entire team at Allures Yachting is proud to reveal our flagship yacht, designed to sail the world's oceans with an exceptional level of safety, comfort and elegance.
Safety, Power, and Elegance
Three words that help to summarize the design and execution of the Allures Yachting line. Below we’ve detailed many of the features that serve to bring those adjectives together into the picture of a modern, ocean-going yacht.
Strength & Safety
- Strong yet lightweight rounded aluminum hull.
- Watertight bulkheads enhance safety.
- Well thought out layout with handholds throughout
- Dual wheels for excellent visibility.
- Wide, maneuverable decks.
- Ballast tanks extend tankage and boost upwind performance.
- Retractable centerboard delivers access to shallow harbors and enables you to beach the yacht.
- Dual rudders for stability, steering responsiveness, and beach-ability.
- S-Drive motor is lower maintenance, quiet, and responsive under power.
- Twin seat navigation station – so you both can chart the course.
- Multiple cabin configurations fit your style.
- Many customizable options.
- Sleek and elegant, inside and out.
- High capacity water and fuel tanks extend your cruising range.
- Copious storage for all the necessities and toys.
- Large sail locker increases your options while keeping the cabin clear.
- Solar panels integrated into the design, not a bolted on afterthought.
- Composite topsides enhance insulation and lead to beautiful, fluid lines.
- Rounded aluminum hull is sleek and stylish.
- Light, bright, and inviting interior spaces.
The three Peyron brothers chose the Allures 44 for their expeditions to the far North; Michel Desjoyaux advised the Allures Yachting team on the design of their boats. It goes without saying that we are proud of the confidence these sailors have placed in us.
Allures Yachting, founded in 2003 by Xavier Desmaret and Stéphan Constance, is enjoying great success. These two engineers who dreamt of designing the perfect boat for a round-the-world trip placed their whole range in our hands. This confidence gave rise to innovative lifting keel centreboards which benefit from combining a robust aluminium hull with the comfort and elegance of a composite superstructure. Berret-Racoupeau Yacht Design develop, design and create both the exterior and interior designs of the Allures.
We were looking for an ocean-going yacht which would answer a sailor's legitimate requirements within the limits of a reasonable budget, which is:
- safe in the toughest of conditions,
- high-performance and enjoyable at the wheel,
- adaptable to all moorings,
- comfortable and user-friendly,
- elegant (interior as well as exterior).
Within our budget we soon realized there was hardly any choice available. Day after day we met sailors who had come to the same conclusions: our requirements and our dreams were the same, but there was no yacht yet to fulfill them. So we founded Allures Yachting. For months prior to reaching the concept of our boats, we had hours of fascinating discussions with a wide range of sailors - some anonymous, others famous - and integrated our own experiences, acquired through thousands of miles over the seas of the world. Close analysis of all these experiences gave us our key principles:
- aluminium for safety,
- a centerboard for increased freedom,
- GRP superstructure for performance, comfort and elegance
Along these lines we have been developing a range of sail yachts designed to fulfill all your yearnings. Our range includes the Allures 39.9, 45 and now the new Allures 52. The yard experienced an outstanding growth, with a turnover which almost doubled each and every year during the first six years. With the take over of Outremer (simple, fast, sea-worthy blue-water catamarans) in 2007 and Garcia (custom aluminium yachts ranging from 50 to 115') in 2010, our group has reached a leading position in the long distance cruising sailboat industry.
- MoRiMoRi is CE certified for category A - OCEAN: Designed for extended voyages where conditions may exceed wind force 8 (Beaufort scale) and significant wave heights of 4 m and above, and vessels largely self-sufficient.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Smooth curve hull and deck in Sealium® 5083 and 6060 aluminium alloy, welded in inert atmosphere by MIG and TIG process.
- Welding of hull sections monitored by dye penetration
- Chain plates and reinforcements welded to the hull and deck structure
- Additional hull insulation for aluminium topsides above waterline
- Water-tight aluminium collision bulkhead
- Coachroof, cockpit and transom made of polyester resin sandwich reinforced with fibre glass, with felt or balsa core.
- Composite aluminium bonding by bolting/riveting and gluing.
- Welded aluminium toe-rail with Marinedeck synthetic teak strake
- Side decks in Marinedeck synthetic teak
- Cockpit seating, helmsman's seat, cockpit sole and bathing platoform covered in Marinedeck synthetic teak
- Painting of deck and down to 50mm below deck
- Antislip inlaid in paint and gelcoat.
Keel & Rudder:
- Centreboard adjustable from cockpit
- Twin rudder blades
Engine & gearbox:
- Volvo Penta D2-75 sail-drive 75 hp engine with bipolar installation
- Volvo Saildrive gearbox fully protected by hull skeg
- Fresh water cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger
- Acoustic insulation with absorbent foam /visco-elastic foam compound
- Forced ventilation by extractor fan
- Control panel with alarms
- Switchable dual fuel pre-filters
- Light in engine compartment
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: Approximately 530 hours as of November 2016
- Cruising speed: 7 knots
- Maximum speed: 8 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
- JEFA transmission steering system with 2 x 1000mm diameter leather covered steering wheels
- Engine controls to port
- Emergency steering gear
- Stainless steel prop shaft
- MaxPower CT225 24vDC tunnel bowthruster
- J-Prop auto-feathering 20” 3-bladed propeller
- Spare 3-bladed fixed propeller
- 24v domestic system with 12v starting banks and 220vAC via generator or shore power
- 1 set of 24v/432Ah service batteries (upgraded capacity)
- 12v/105Ah engine & generator start batteries
- Digital battery monitoring systems at chart table with touchscreen and 300A active shunt
- Emergency parallel switch between engine & generator battery banks
- Victron Centaur 24v/60A battery charger – multi voltage and multi-frequency input
- Fischer Panda 5000i speed regulated 220vAC 5kw generator
- Generator hours – approx. 6 as of November 2016
- Victron Phoenix 24v 3,000w Inverter with controller at chart table
- Superwind D400 / 24V Wind Generator
- 280w solar panels on aft gantry
- 30Amp MPPT Charge controller
- 1 x 24v/50A split alternator coupled to the engine for charging service battery bank
- 1 x 12v/115A alternator for charging start battery bank
- Sterling alternator charger
- 220v/110vAC 60/50Hz adapable shore power connection with AC outlets in interior
- Galvanic isolator
- Preinstallation for hydro-generator at stern
- 2 sacrificial anodes on skeg
- 1 sacrificial anode on centreboard
- 1 sacrificial anode on sail-drive base
- 24vDC pressure system with accumulator tank for hot and cold fresh water.
- 40 litre calorifier tank for heating water via engine or with 220vAC element from shorepower or generator
- Hot & cold pressurised showers in all heads and at transom
- Freshwater inlet at transom
- Dessalator D-100 100lph 24vDC watermaker
- Watermaker hours: approx. 8 as of November 2016
- 1 immersed electric bilge pump in sail locker
- 1 immersed electric bilge pump forward of the mast bulkhead
- 1 immersed high volume manually-operated electric bilge pump in bilge
- 1 water detection alarm in bilge
- 2x electric diaphragm pumps
- 2x built–in and ballastable fuel tank (total capacity of 750L)
- Separate fuel circuits for port & starboard tanks with independent fuel fillers and tank manifold system
- Tank gauges at chart table
- 2 x Polyethylene and ballastable water tanks (total capacity of 750L)
- Tank gauges at chart table
- 2x 40 litre blackwater holding tanks
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- B&G Zeus2 9” colour GPS/chart plotter radar displays at both helms
- 2x B&G Triton T41 multi-displays at companionway
- B&G wind, speed, log, depth and water temperature transducers
- 2x B&G autopilot controls at helms
- B&G AC42 course computer, RC42 gyro and Jefa DU-T58-12 electric drive unit
- Spare power unit for autopilot with angle sensor and selection switch
- B&G Broadband 4G digital radar scanner on mast
- B&G ZG100 antenna
- B&G Class B NAIS 400L AIS transceiver with silent switch
- Steering compasses inset to cockpit coamings
At chart table:
- B&G Zeus2 12” colour GPS/chart plotter radar display at chart table
- B&G Triton T41 multi-display
- USB/Simnet PC outlet at chart table
- B&G WR10 autopilot remote control
- B&G VHF50 VHF with AIS & DSC at chart table with fist mic.
- Iridum sat-phone system including antenna, router terminal and phone handset
- Navico GoFree Wi-Fi box
- WiFi/4G Webboat Glomex antenna
- Twin stainless steel sinks with hot & cold pressurised fresh water supply.
- Manual fresh & salt water supplies at galley
- ENO 3-burner gimballed gas stove with oven & grill
- 220vAC 750w microwave oven
- 2X stainless steel draw-opening fridges - 24vDC
- Stainless steel Drawer-opening freezer – 24vDC
- Electrolux 4kgs capacity 220vAC washing machine
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Dyson hand vaccum
- Jabsco ‘Quietflush’ electric heads in day heads
- Jabsco manual marine heads in owners ensuite
- Hot & cold showers in both heads
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto diesel-fired central hot air heating
- LED Lighting
- Fusion MS-IP7000i Ipod reader
- 2x 200w waterproof speakers in cockpit
- 4x 100w surface-mount speakers in saloon
- Bluetooth connection kit and USB socket
- Fusion 22�� LCD TV with DVD on main bulkhead
- Home movie/ subwoofer amplifier
- Glomex amplified TV aerial at masthead
Summary of Accommodation:
- Up to eight berths in three dedicated sleeping cabins with master cabin forward and two aft guest cabins, plus converting saloon double. Ensuite heads for master cabin and shared heads for aft cabins and day-heads usage. Saloon with occasional settee berth, galley and chart table areas.
- Internal layout designed by Berret-Racoupeau Yacht Design
- Light oak interior ‘Zen’ finish
- Furniture in solid wood and marine ply, and laminate for heads
- Main bulkheads in plywood.
- Furniture in plywood Soles in laminated plywood
- Cabin linings in plywood covered with fabric or imitation leather
- Upholstery and mattresses in high density foam, covered with removable, washable fabric.
- Piere Frey Alba upholstery in saloon
- Retractable blinds for deckhead and coachroof windows
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
- Double island bed with generous storage space and 2 drawers
- 2 individual mattresses on slatted bed bases
- Seat with storage on port and starboard side
- Cupboard with shelves
- Wardrobe on top of cupboard
- Closed cubbyholes along hull sides and main bulkhead
- Cubbyholes to starboard (under the portlights and along the bed)
- LED ceiling lights, reading lamps & indirect background lights
- Built-in sink unit with mixer tap
- Tall unit covered with 3 mirrors
- Separate shower with direct air circulation
- Storage recesses with LED spotlights
- Storage spaces
- Linen basket
- First aid cabinet
- manual marine WC
- LED ceiling spotlights
- Central bench seat and upholstery
- L-shaped side bench seat with upholstery and extensive storage space
- Large upper storage shelf
- Central table with fiddles and height adjustable legs and infill to create double berth
- LED ceiling spotlights & indirect background lights
- Double panoramic chart table with storage lockers
- Anthracite instrument panel
- Electric control panel with 24V, 12V, & 220V functions, bipolar magneto-thermal protection, leak tester, navigation lights monitoring system, voltmeter and ammeter.
- Central gauge monitor for water and diesel tanks
- LED ceiling spotlights 1 red and white LED lamp for night passages.
- 12V sockets & 220V sockets
- Upper shelf for micro-wave
- Base unit with synthetic resin worktop
- Gimballed gas stove-oven with 3 burners
- Storage shelf for a pressure cooker below the gas stove
- Built-in sink unit with synthetic marble worktop and integrated draining rack
- 2 s/s fitted sinks and a waste bin.
- Pressurized hot and cold water mixer tap
- Sea water footpump and spout
- Stainless steel support handrail
- Fitted refrigerator with 2 x 144 litre s/s drawers
- Fitted deep freeze with 1 x 75 litre s/s drawer
- 220v socket
- Gas stopcock
- Central bar unit continued by a large multipurpose unit covered with a synthetic marble worktop with fiddles and stainless steel handrail
Port Aft Heads:
- Electric marine WC
- Storage locker
- Upper storage unit with mirror
- Built-in hand basin with mixer tap
- Separate shower with mixer tap
- Stainless steel hand-rail
Port Aft Cabin:
- Double berth with flap to free access to machinery room and aft peak locker
- 2 individual mattresses
- Seat with locker
- Cupboard along the hull
- Shelf along the hull
- Access panels to engine, machinery room and after peak locker
- LED ceiling and reading lights
Starboard Aft Cabin:
- Double berth with generous storage space
- 2 individual mattresses on slatted bed bases
- Seat with locker
- Cupboard along the hull
- Shelf along the hull
- Access panels to engine, machinery room, after peak locker and main electricity terminal block
- LED ceiling and reading lights
- Sparcraft anodised aluminium deck-stepped mast with two sets of spreaders
- Mainsail track for batten cars with ball bearings.
- Anodised aluminium boom
- Continuous stainless steel wire standing rigging
- Stainless steel rigging screw protectors
- Profurl manual genoa furler
- Profurl manual staysail furler
- Dyneema halyards and topping lift
- Single-line reefing system led aft to cockpit with 3-reefs in main
- Rigid boom vang adjustable from cockpuit
- Walder 403H boom brake gybe preventer
- Selden CX45 soft-furler for asymmetric spinnaker
- Aluminium alloy spinnaker and booming-out pole stowed vertically on mast
- Checkstays for use with staysail
- German mainsheet system
- Adjustable mainsheet track on coachroof forward of companionway
- Adjustable genoa tracks with sheeting blocks for genoa and staysail
- Stackpack with lazyjacks for mainsail
- Lewmar winch package consisting of 7 winches, 6 of which are electric 2-speed self-tailing and 4 of which are EVO versions.
- Incidence Sails Hydranet tri-radial fully-battened mainsail
- Incidence Sails Hydranet tri-radial genoa
- Incidence Sails Hydranet tri-radial staysail
- X Voiles nylon 190sqm symmetrical tri-radial spinnaker with snuffer
- X Voiles nylon 130sqm furling asymmetrical spinnaker
- Pushpit, pulpit and stanchions in polished 316 L s/s with insulating washer
- 2 pulpits, 4 pushpits 8 standard stanchions, 4 entrance stanchions
- 4mm single strand lifelines with fixed clevis and pelican hook
- Stainless steel mast pulpits
- 2 large lockers under cockpit seating
- 2 helmsman's seat openings
- Aft chain locker with mooring port on transom
- Scooped stern with built-in bathing ladder in locker, hot and cold shower, locker for gas bottle, second locker and box for liferaft.
- Custom-made drop-leaf cockpit table (20mm teak)
- Aluminium aft gantry to carry electronics and davit
- Sliding companionway hatch in 15mm
- PMMA French-style teak doors to companionway
- 2 s/s 3 metre handrails on coachroof coaming
- Folding aluminium passarelle
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Overhang sternhead fitting with twin bow rollers
- 24vDC 1500 W vertical windlass with warping end and gypsy, disengageable for emergency manual operation
- Windlass control at helm pedestal
- 30kgs spade anchor with 80m 12mm chain & 50m warp
- Kobra 2 16kg kedge anchor with 20m chain and 50m warp
- Chain roller on scooped stern
- 8 x 450mm mooring cleats welded to side decks
- 1x 300mm mooring cleat welded in scooped stern
- 2x 160mm mooring cleats on gantry
Tender & Outboard:
- Dinghy davits on arch
- Plastimo hypalon P270HH 2.70m tender with cover
- Suzuki 9.9hp 4-stroke outboard engine
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Sunbrella crimson red stackpack for mainsail with lazyjacks
- Sunbrella crimson red bimini with stainless steel frame
- Sunbrella crimson red Enclosure panels for hardtop
- Sunbrella crimson red cockpit table cover
- Sunbrella grey cockpit cushions
- Wheel covers
- LED Navigation lights, mooring lights, masthead and deck lights
- Plastimo Transocean liferaft
- 3x RescueMe MOB personal beacons
- Automatic engine room fire extinguishing system
- Fire extinguishers throughout interior
Lying Hammamet - Tunisia
Available to view strictly by appointment
Office Hours Mon- Fri 0900 – 17.00
Saturday by prior appointment
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Please Note: Due to the varying locations of our yachts, your travel time and the distances that may be involved, we recommend that you only make arrangements to view if you are actively considering purchase.
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Alex Grabau at +44(0)1590 673715
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Berret Racoupeau
Flag of Registry: France
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 16.30 m
Beam: 4.70 m
LWL: 14.08 m
Minimum Draft: 1.10 m
Maximum Draft: 3.10 m
Displacement: 16900 kgs
Ballast: 6100 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: D2-75
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 530
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (750 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (750 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 2 (40 Liters)
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Fresh water maker
Sea water pump
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 24V
Outboard engine brackets
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.