- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- North Wales, Conwy, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- £ 12,995 Tax Paid (US$ 16,527)
This limited edition Sea-Doo GTX IS 260 is a real head turner, one of the best looking Jet Ski's on the market. Possibly the first of this model to reach the second hand market and the best used Sea-Doo available to buy today.
With only 20hrs on the engine from new and a recent full service it is ready to go and easily transportable with its own SBS jet ski roller trailer, including spare wheel and wheel clamp.
A full allover cover keeps it protected from the elements when not in use.
The high performance and luxury of this PWC makes it an industry leading model. Capable of cruising further for longer it allowes full days out on the water with its 70ltr furl capacity and 62ltr dry storage for personal belongings.
The Sea-Doo GTX IS 260 responds to the water conditions automatically resulting in high stability and extended comfort. The Intelligent Supension means the hull moves independently to the rest of the body. This advanced suspension feature dampens the impact for rider and passenger whilst transiting rough waters.
Please contact Sales Team at 01492 580001
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 3.53 m
Beam: 1.22 m
Minimum Draft: 0.25 m
Maximum Draft: 0.50 m
Dry Weight: 444 kgs
Total Power: 193.88 KW
Engine Brand: Sea-Doo
Engine Model: 1503 XHO Rotax 4-TEC
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 20
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 193 KW
Fuel Tanks: 1 (70 Liters)
Seating Capacity: 3
Manufacturer Provided Description
The “Brain’’ that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
iS (Intelligent Suspension)
Allows the hull to move independently of the upper deck, isolating rider and passenger from the impact of rough water. Electronic adjustment, manual or automatic mode. Docking position, Touring calibration for a smoother ride at cruising speed.
Stepped, stable & strong. The stepped design reduces drag and keeps you glued to the water.
Touring / Sport mode
Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing ultra-plush seating for three.
Footwell carpets with Sea-Doo logo pattern
Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
Reboarding platform with rear storage
Easy access to battery, fuses and storage.
Fold-down reboarding step
Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
Ski tow eye
For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
Watertight, removable storage bin
Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
4 adjustable steering angles for maximum ease and comfort.
Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center Reports 34 key operating functions:
Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode, VTS preset, Suspension settings: auto and manual mode, Suspension dock mode, F-N-R indicator and more.
Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™)
Industry’s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™)
Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
Quick latch fuel filler design
Wide-angle adjustable mirrors
Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo logo
Reboarding handles on rear platform
Rear grab handle
Front splash deflector
Dual drain plugs
Engine access cover (removable)
External exhaust cooling flush attachment
Emergency floating lanyard
Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- 1,494 cc four-stroke Rotax with four valves Per Cylinder
- Supercharged, intercooled 1503 HO Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in per cylinder fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions
- 20 hours from new
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific Cruise control, Touring / Sport mode and ECO mode that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl Learning Key. The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the vessel based on riders skill level.
- D-Sea-Bel system. This Combines a series of resonators and vibration absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest and most comfortable on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System. Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop, button user-friendly control button.
- Serviced October 2016
Multifunction Digital Display
- Fuel level
- Hour meter
- Fuel consumption meter
- Touring/Sport mode
- ECO mode
- VTS preset
- Suspension settings: auto and manual mode, Suspension dock mode, F-N-R indicator and more.
- SBS R2-750 Jet Ski road trailer
- Spare Wheel
- Bull dog wheel clamp
- Trailer board with electric light hook up
Standard Features include -
- Wide-angle adjustable mirrors
- Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo logo
- Reboarding handles on rear platform
- Rear grab handle
- 3-up seat
- Seat strap
- Front splash deflector
- Dual drain plugs
- Engine access cover (removable)
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Point for towing inflatables
- Reboarding step
- 62 ltr storage
Limited Pack includes -
High-performance electric VTS™ (Variable Trim System)
- Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
Additional gauge functions
- Depth finder, Time / Distance to empty, Altitude indicator, Water temperature, Cruise control, Slow mode.
- Automatic retractable mooring lines eliminate the hassles of traditional docking lines.
Removable dry bag
- Keeps contents dry and converts to backpack when removed.
- Contains all the essential safety equipment.
Glove box organizer
- Ideal to keep gear or cell phone dry; removable and watertight.
Custom boat cover
- Protect your craft.
- For extra style and premium look.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.