- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Sturt, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 139,000
"Little Toot" is a lot of boat in a small package. Designed to provide maximum comfort and versatility in an easy-to-operate trailerable mini-yacht The R-25SC offers a full 8.5 foot beam for roomy on-deck areas and large interior spaces. Private compartments allow sleeping accommodations for five. There's an enclosed head with shower, sink and a marine toilet, a helm with full instrumentation. The galley includes a sink, stove and refrigeration. Large cabin windows and overhead skylight hatches help brighten the interior and offer a panoramic view all around.
"Little Toot" is all but new. With only 90 hours on the 150 HP Volvo Diesel and low hours on the generator she looks and smells new. The dingy is included with a 4 HP Yamaha outboard with one hour on it. Owner looking to move up to a larger boat.
Contact Mickey Belden for more information.Office: 772.692.1001Cell: 772.201.1100 Email: Mickey@DenisonYachtSales.com
For more information and showings please contact Mickey Belden at 772-201-1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Mickey Belden at 772.201.1100
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2015
Engine Model: D3 Common Rail
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 90
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 150 HP
- Length 24'-7"
- Beam 8'-6"
- Draft 26"
- Dry Weight 6,250 lbs
- Bridge Clearance ( mast up ) 12'
- Bridge Clearance ( mast down ) 8'-9"
- Height on trailer mast down 11'-11"
- Fuel 80 gals.
- Water 40 gals.
- Holding tank 30 gals.
- Hot Water 6 gals.
- Shorepower 30 amp/115V w/50' cord
- Volvo 150 HP D3 Common Rail Diesel Engine
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Full Color Electronic Engine Control Display
- Single Lever, Electronic Shift and Throttle Control
- Trim Tabs
- Anchor Locker
- Electrical Panels AC/DC at Helm
- Folding SS Mast for Trailering
- Fuel Flow Data Display
- Fusion Stereo, Four Speakers
- Rod Holders (2)
- Sea Water Strainers
- Sport Racks with Removable SS Ladder
- Swim Platform w/built-in Fenders and Swim Ladder
- Wash down System, Raw Water
- Windlass with Bow and Helm Controls
- Cabin Heater (engine)
- Cockpit Seat w/ Backrest
- Cockpit Table, Teak
- Dinette, Salon, Converts to Bed, High/ Low Table, Sleeps Two
- Enclosed Head w/Shower, Sink,and Towel Rck
- Forward Deck Hatch
- Hatches (5) ,Pilothouse Roof, Opening with Screens
- Marine Head with Holding Tank and Deck Pumpout
- Outlets 110 V (3)
- Power Outlets 12V Port and Starboard Side, Cockpit
- Refrigerator/ Freezer, Galley, 12V
- Sinks (2)
- Storage Lockers (4)
- Stove, Single Burner Electric/Alcohol
- Transom Entry Door
- Water Tank Level Monitor (Fresh)
- Windshield Wipers (4)
- Aft Canopy Bimini Top
- Air Conditioning and Heat
- Anchor Package
- AGM Batteries
- Entertainment Package
- Diesel Generator with Sound Shield
- Inflatable RIB with 4 HP Yamaha
- Macerator Discharge
- Navigation Package Garmin GPS 741 with Depth
- Safety Kit
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Transom Platform Rails with Gate
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Denison Yacht Sales
680 Motor Yacht
Stuart, FL, United States
600 CUSTOM Super Sunsport
To be Stuart, FL, United States
Vero Beach, FL, United States
Sea Ray 510
Key West, FL, United States
Jensen Beach, FL, United States
540 Cockpit Motor Yacht
Palm Beach Gardens, FL, United States