- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Portsmouth , RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 55,000
This is a special listing that was previously part of a private membership boating club. This boat has had a lifetime of being professionally-maintained and dealer-serviced for all regular and scheduled maintenance, including off-season storage and winterization. You can feel confident knowing that this listing represents a properly cared for boat and it is being offered at a great value through BLMYS.
This 2015 23' Proline 23Express is powered by a single Tohatsu four stroke fuel injected outboard with only 273hours. Features: Hard top with electronics box, Lowrance HDS7 color GPS Sounder combo, Anchor locker, live well, fish box, rod storage and rod holders, Dual batteries, Hydraulic steering, Jensen stereo, combing pads, swim ladder and more. Don't miss this one!
Great family / fishing rig. Her Tohatsu, which is a Honda with black paint, has 178 hrs on it. ser:BBJJ-6000114
- No Trailer included but new trailers available.
- We transport boats
- We take late model trades
Here is a short list of just some of the benefits of purchasing and owning a Pro-Line boat.
- Participation in Pro-Line Owner’s Events & Family Fishing Tournaments
- 10 Year Transferable Hull Warranty
- Award Winning Customer Satisfaction Department
- Quality Combined With Value
- A Growing Network of Authorized Pro-Line Servicing Dealers
- No Wood Construction For Product Longevity
- Brand Equity in the Pro-Line Name = Higher Resale Value
- Built By Fishermen for Fishermen
- Pro-Line Meets and/or Exceeds Coast Guard and NMMA Standards
- Quality, Brand Name Accessories and OEM Parts
- State of the Art Computer Aided Boat Designs (CAD)
- Low Maintenance Design & Construction = More Time on the Water
- Design Team Leading the Industry in Aesthetics and Fishing Features
For additional information please call or text 508.558.3486
Please contact Eric Cifuni at 508-677-4256
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine Brand: Tohatsu
Year Built: 2015
Engine Model: 250
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 178
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.