- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Sidney, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 2,200,000
“Scolamanzi II” was launched in Seattle in August 2015. This stunning all-white Nordhavn 60 has just returned from her second sojourn into the Pacific North West covering a total of 8000 nautical miles in two cruising seasons, touring a vast array of spectacular anchorages from Olympia in the south to Kodiak, Alaska in the north. “Scolamanzi II’s” owners were heavily involved in the build and fitting out of this exceptional vessel, using their many years of on-water experience to create a most complete, versatile and practical yet stylish vessel. Multiple trips by her owners to the shipyard to inspect and fine-tune the build process are clearly in evidence in the end product. By working closely with their PAE Inc. Project Manager Mike Jensen, their aims and objectives were transformed into a very remarkable vessel.
Her gleaming pure white topsides and white superstructure, smartly offset by her grey non-skid decks attract admirers at every port of call. Her warm and inviting interior, finished in understated muted tones, adds a glamorous sense of beauty on the water. Specific attention was directed towards outfitting the vessel to be a comfortable home on the water, and able to be fully utilized in the harsh cold high latitudes, as well as for the hot and sultry equatorial summers.
One important feature of “Scolamanzi II” is the boat deck extension to the cockpit transom allowing for the cockpit below to be fully enclosed with ‘Lexan’ clears. In addition to a more spacious boat deck, this invaluable upgrade means that the cockpit can be used in complete comfort all year round regardless of inclement weather. These cockpit enclosures incorporate cleverly designed twin rails to allow the panels to overlap to create improved ventilation.
A careful examination of “Scolamanzi II’s” specifications and inventory will reveal a most exhaustive list of cruising equipment, state of the art navigational suite and luxurious creature comforts, all designed to achieve her owner’s brief of building the most outstanding and unequaled Nordhavn 60 passage maker. She is presented in absolutely bristol fashion and offered to prospective buyers as a complete ready to cruise vessel. “Scolamanzi ll” will exceed her new owner’s expectations of style, performance, comfort and luxury.
Please contact for more details:
Don Kohlmann: 206.223.3624 (office), 206.708.5770 (cell), email@example.com
Peter Devers: 61-419-760-258, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Don Kohlmann at 206-223-3624
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Pacific Asian Enterprises
Designer: Jeff Leishman
Flag of Registry: Australia
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
LOA: 62 ft 6 in
Beam: 18 ft 0 in
LWL: 57 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 8 in
Displacement: 138000 lbs
Total Power: 325 HP
Engine Brand: John Deere
Engine Model: 6090AFM85
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1088
Engine Power: 325 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Fiberglass (2271 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: Fiberglass (8517 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Main propulsion is supplied by a John Deere Model 6090AFM85 w/ M2 rating @ 325HP @ 2200rpm, coupled to a ZF #ZFW325, 3.958:1 reduction transmission, in turn coupled to a 3" Aquamet drive shaft on which is mounted a 5 bladed bronze, 106.68 cm (42") diameter x 80.01 cm (31.5") pitch propeller. This transmission reduction allows the propeller to turn slowly, greatly reducing noise and vibration. A dry exhaust, a signature design element of most Nordhavns, eliminates the need for a large through-hull and raw water pump, greatly reducing the risk of failure at sea.
John Deere 4045DFM70 HE 24 volt diesel “wing engine” – 100 horsepower with ZF 631V 2.477 : 1 ratio “V-Drive” transmission with Morse control cables and Gori feathering propeller - 163 hours.
Vacuum gauges are fitted to all Racor filters, each of which is also fitted with Racor petcock drains at the bases. Both the main and wing engine shafts are upgraded to Aquamet A22 in lieu of A17 standard.
Mathers electronic engine controls are fitted in helm stations in the pilothouse, on the starboard Portuguese bridge, the flybridge console and in the aft cockpit. Also fitted at each of these stations are the bow and stern thruster jog levers, engine start and stop controls, windlass control and horn.
“Scolamanzi II” is equipped with American Bow Thruster #250 TRAC digital active fin stabilizers with digital control panel at wheelhouse and flybridge.
A key upgrade on this vessel is the ABT hydraulics package which includes 20 horsepower bow and stern thrusters, anchor wash down pump, and emergency engine room bilge pump. The hydraulics are driven by a PTO on the “wing” engine, and from a PTO on the main engine while underway. By powering the hydraulics from the wing engine PTO ensures adequate pressure when main engine is idling. This also ensures that the wing engine gets essential regular use.
The vessel is equipped with (2) Seafire FD1300m fire suppression systems, one in the engine room and one in the lazarette. The system is designed for automatic, or manual operation, with relay box to shut down main engine, wing engine, generator and LPG systems.
The vessel is also fitted with a PAE designed oil change system, hard plumbed into the main engine, main engine transmission, wing engine and generator pans.
Lightning protection is via a PAE designed system with #2 wire and Forespar wand, and an SSB ground with Dyna plate and 3" copper ribbon to the pilothouse.
“Scolamanzi II” is fitted with Nordhavn’s renowned fuel management system, which includes an upgraded Oberdorfer 32v. fuel transfer pump. This system ensures that her diesel appliances are supplied with clean fuel at all times.
All raw water through-hull strainers have been upgraded to Groco with monel baskets (wing engine, generator, air-con, hydraulic cooling, and the dedicated through-hull for water maker).
The watermaker was upgraded to a Spectra Newport 700 Mk 2 with MPC-5000, Z-Brane and media filter. This is installed in the forward machinery space ensuring easy access and maintenance. This large space includes the house services, storage and large workbench.
Engine room ventilation is managed by Dayton 230 volt 50/60 Hz exhaust and intake blowers.
"Scolamanzi ll" is an US spec’ed vessel at 120/240V 60Hz.
Ship's AC power generation is supplied by a Northern Lights M844LW3 20 kW @ 60 Hz in sound shield and Gen-sep exhaust system, 24 volt start with two (2) "Group 31" batteries, and Centek water lift muffler.
The single 2271 litre fresh water tank is fitted with a Wema tank gauge and Sealand Tank Watch 4 monitoring system for holding tank and black water tank.
In addition to the hydraulic engine bilge pump and 24v. back-up electric bilge pumps, the forward underfloor compartment has a ‘Y’-valve installed on the hydraulic anchor wash down pump, which can be set to draw raw water from either the through-hull fitting, of from a bilge pick-up in this compartment.
Electric bilge pumps are a 24 volt Par 36600 diaphragm with 24 volt ultraswitch auto switch. High water bilge pump 24 volt Rule 14,006 liters (3700 gallons) per hour are mounted in bilge above normal bilge water height and includes an Ultra Sr. pump switch and Ultra bilge alarm. An Edson model #638AL manual diaphragm bilge pump is operable from aft in the main salon.
- Northern Lights M844LW3 20 kW @ 60 Hz in sound shield and Gen-sep exhaust system, 24 volt start with two (2) "Group 31" batteries, and Centek water lift muffler- 552 hours
- Eight (8) x 255+ AH (8D) Lifeline batteries in series (2 banks of 4) for 24 volt house service (1020 amp hours) and two (2) additional 4Ds in series for 24 volt engine starting. The engine starting batteries are isolated from the house batteries, preventing inadvertent discharge of the engine starting batteries. The main engine has dual alternators: One (1) x 175 amp large case for charging house bank and one (1) x 80 amp for charging engine battery. Parallel switches provide for emergency engine starting.
- One (1) x "Group 31" Lifeline battery in pilothouse for house 12 volt service - with 70 amp 24/12 voltage converter
- Mastervolt DC/DC 24v/12v converter
- A 12 KVa ASEA shore power frequency converter (model AC12) with input single phase 170-520VAC@40-70HZ, and output single phase 120/240VAC@60Hz. This unit allows the vessel to plug into any shore power configuration worldwide, and safely power the ship's AC supply.
- CruisAir Remote compressor air-conditioning system with touch controls. Saloon and galley 48BTU compressor - 2 x 24 BTU air handlers, pilothouse - 30 BTU compressor w. 1 x 16 BTU & 1 x 12 BTU air handlers, master stateroom 16 BTU compressor w. 1 x 10 BTU & 1 x 7 BTU air handlers, guest stateroom 10 BTU compressor w. 1 x 10 BTU air handler. All units have reverse cycle heating.
- All hardware mounted below waterline incl. stuffing box, stern bearing housing, rudder shoe, rudder mounting frame and rudder stuffing box are grounded into bonding system
- Navigation and anchoring lights are all LED. All interior and exterior lights are LED. Blue night courtesy lights are fitted in appropriate areas externally, while red courtesy lights are installed in the interior.
- One ‘Hammerhead’ LED spotlight/floodlight installed on flybridge hardtop centreline facing forward (24000 lumen), two ‘Hammerhead’ LED spotlights/floodlights installed on flybridge hardtop, one on port side, and one on starboard side (both 24000 lumen), two LED spotlight facing aft ( 12000 lumen each) – all are switched from the flybridge or the pilothouse.
- Three 24v. Aqualuma ‘Generation 6' underwater lights
- Kahlenberg K-380 horn with compressor/tank kit, and 12 volt solenoid valve
- Two (2) Worthington 20 lb.(7.5 kg) LPG bottles under the GRP stairway to boat deck
- Xantex LPG control panel and detection system S-2A and MS-2 sniffer with voltage reducer for 24 volt service and a 2-stage regulator
- 3 x Raymarine gS165 - 15.4" glass bridge with multi-function displays
- Navionics Platinium+ 3XL #912 chart Cabo, to Seattle, Hawaii
- Navionics Platinum + chart 913 Vancouver B.C.
- Navionics Platinum Plus charts of Alaska
- Navionics chart Southern California to Panama
- 2 x Raymarine EV-300 Solenoid autopilot system - Raymarine P70R autopilot control. 2 AP control heads in pilothouse and 2 on the flybridge with one switch in pilothouse to select between autopilot 1 or autopilot 2.
- 2 x Accusteer HPU 212-200 helm pumps with soft shift valves - 24vdc
- Raymarine CP450C ClearPluse sonar fishfinder w, Raymarine B265LM bronze thru-hull transducer w/ temp & HSF
- Raymarine 12KW pedestal RADAR super HD digital (Incl. VCM)
- Raymarine 72" open array - super HD digital
- Raymarine T 353 thermal camera with control panel in pilothouse and flybridge
- Flir M series dual station control & Flir video distribution amplifier
- 2x Raymarine RAY260 modular VHF radio with Raymarine Ray 260 expansion handset and Raymarine RAY260 passive external loudspeaker – 2 in pilothouse and 2 on the flybridge
- Comrod 23' VHF antenna collared for Rupp type mount vertical mount
- Simrad loud speaker horn
- Raymarine Raystar 130 GPS receiver
- Raymarine AIS 950 class A AIS transceiver
- Raymarine SR150 SiriusXM weather receiver
- Fusion MSIP700i AM/FM/iPod/USB entertainment center with 5 x Fusion 6" high performance 2-way speakers, 200 watt, and 3 x fusion D-class 2 channel Zone amplifier, and fusion MS-AB206 in-cabin active subwoofer, 350 watt
- Raymarine i70 multifunction instrument
- Raymarine ST60/ST290 standard forward wind transducer
- KVH TracPhone V3 mini Vsat system
- Intellian i6W 2-Axis global system 60cm, w/ WorldView LNB
- Raymarine e125 HybridTouch multifunction display
- 2 x Raymarine CAM 100 CC TV cameras
- 2 x Raymarine CAM 100RI reverse image cameras
- VHF, sounder, autopilots, radar and MFD all have backup systems
- Raymarine e95 9" network multifunction display
- Raymarine Raystar 130 GPS eeceiver
- Raymarine RD424D 4kW 24" digital RADAR
- Long reach depth sensor with block NMEA 2000 output
COMMUNICATION and AV:
- KVH TracPhone V3 mini Vsat system
- Intellian i6W 2-axis global system 60cm, w/ WorldView LNB
- C-Phone 4 station Intercom with 4 x handset kits
- Wave WiFi EC-AP-ER ethernet converter/bridge
- Peplink Pepwave MAX BRI router
- Shakespeare cellular booster kit
- Flybridge Ritchie 4.5" compass
- Pilothouse Ritchie 4.5" compass
- Bilge pump counter in pilothouse
- Imtra "F4" touch LED chartlight, 24 volt
- Port and starboard mounted VHF aerials
ACCOMMODATIONS & LAYOUT:
The spaciousness of the large saloon is achieved courtesy of the asymmetrical layout, with the walkway alongside the starboard side only. The saloon opens directly onto the aft cockpit, which is on the same level. The design effectively expands the living area from the inside to the outside, and with the extended cockpit on the N60, this space is enhanced even further. The saloon aft door is fitted with a ‘Phantom’ retractable insect screen.
The cockpit settee is further enhanced by a beautiful teak custom table that comfortably seats six.
Personal comfort is assured by the air-conditioning system which features a CruisAir remote compressor system with heat and cooling to saloon, galley, pilothouse, pilothouse cabin, master stateroom and guest Stateroom.
In the saloon to port, a large L-shaped settee and beautifully finished teak table are enhanced with two upgraded and very comfortable Ekornes ‘Magic” chairs finished in Paloma ‘Rock’ leather. The saloon table is fitted with a table-top sliding mechanism to allow easy access to settee. Two solid teak and stainless steel custom bar chairs face the pass-through countertop in the galley, which is just two steps down from the saloon level. Forward, past the galley on the same level is the master stateroom. Located amidships, where the motion is less objectionable during passages and while at anchor, the queen size walk-around athwartships berth, two large hanging lockers and a spacious head complete with full height vanity space, fresh water flush toilet and shower to rival the space of most home bedrooms. Forward again is a spacious light and airy guest cabin, also offering a queen sized bed and separate head/shower, fresh water flush toilet and washbasin.
The heads are fitted with a Y valve allowing sewage to be pumped overboard or into holding tank.
All interior solid teak doors are fitted with soundproof seals and magnetic catches.
All floors throughout except galley and heads are satin-finish teak and spruce. The salon and master cabin has custom fitted removable quality carpets.
A Nutone CV400 central vacuum system with three outlets is also supplied.
All hatches are fitted with OceanAir roller screen shades and insect screens.
All mirrors throughout the vessel are beveled.
Overhead panels throughout are sectional padded Majilite vinyl panels secured in place with 3M industrial Velcro and easily removable for service of deck hardware and wiring.
A TV-lift housing a 42" Samsung TV is installed on the port side of the saloon.
All upholstery is covered in ‘ultraleather’ fabric.
The amidships master cabin features an athwartships queen sized walk around bed, with ample hanging space, separate heads, shower and vanity with liquid soap dispenser. The flooring in the heads is “Black Galaxy” granite tile. The toilet is a white Tecma ‘Silence’ fresh water flush model. Natural ventilation and light is provided by the overhead opening deck hatch fitted with Oceanair rollers screens, and from two large rectangular opening portlights fitted with deadlights. In addition, the cabin is supplied fresh air from the cabin blower and Hella fans. Sleeping comfort is assured by the custom pillow-top mattress.
The private guest cabin forward and up two steps also features a queen sized walk-around bed with custom pillow-top mattress, and plenty of hanging and storage space. A lift-top desk with teak & stainless stool (matching the two in the salon) provides a handy office or vanity. A generous private head and shower compartment and hand basin with liquid soap dispenser ensures the comfort of guests. The flooring in the heads is “Black Galaxy” granite tile. The toilet is a white Tecma ‘Silence’ fresh water flush model. This cabin features opening port lights and overhead hatches with Oceanair roller screens for ventilation and light, in addition to cabin blower and Hella fan. Both cabins have more than ample storage cabinets and drawers.
The N60 shows her serious side in the commercial-like pilothouse. Located amidships for minimal motion at sea, it provides excellent 360-degree visibility. A full sized Stidd helm chair puts the captain comfortably in charge of his ship, with all electronics and controls within sight and reach. Aft of the helm chair an L-shaped settee and table, elevated for superior visibility, will seat 3-4 crew members. Beneath the settee are full size chart drawers and additional storage.
But the most surprising feature of the N60’s pilothouse is its private stateroom complete with double-sized berth with custom pillow-top mattress, and adjacent heads. Perfect for the off-watch crew on long passages, this cabin will also serve as a private guest room. An opening ceiling hatch provides additional natural ventilation. The head is fitted with a white Tecma ‘Silence’ fresh water, a hand basin fitted in the “Black Galaxy’ granite countertop with liquid soap dispenser, opening port light, and ‘Black Galaxy’ granite tile floor. There is ample storage in lockers and drawers in this cabin.
The pilothouse design incorporates port and starboard ‘dutch’ style doors with retractable ‘Phantom’ insect screens to access the Portuguese bridge forward, and the boat deck aft to port. Other features include large chart drawers, a Norcold 12v 2.7 cu ft. refrigerator beneath the settee, a teak table, black ‘Majalite’ overhead lining to reduce glare while running at night, and generous storage under the bed plus a custom grab rail overhead.
The N60 incorporates a large flybridge, with GRP hardtop mounted on heavy duty stainless supports, a mounting platform for radar and aerials, and fitted with four LED lights. Located directly over the pilothouse, it provides excellent visibility and is the ideal place to run the vessel in fair weather. A GRP console houses the flybridge helm station, engine, stabilizer and thruster controls in addition to the flybridge electronics suite.
It is fitted with two (2) white vinyl covered Todd helm chairs, table and a wide curved settee. The flybridge brow also provide huge extra storage as well as under the settee.
With full-sized home-style appliances, abundant storage cabinets and generous counter space, the galley will please the most demanding chef. Equipment includes a GE 4 burner stove cooktop and full size oven, large GE microwave convection oven, a trash compactor, dishwasher and a top-load freezer in the utility room.
Additional Galley Features:
- Refrigerator: Sub-Zero #700TCI with icemaker and custom teak doors with Avio Deipen aircraft style locks
- Brushed stainless steel sink fitted with pull-out shower head and Seagull IVX-1F water purifier with tap to sink
- Under sink garbage disposal with Y-valve
- Undersink waste water ‘Y’-valve to grey water tank or overboard
- Custom slide-out spice rack
- Countertops and heads sink counters are “Black Galaxy” granite
- Galley floor is “Black Galaxy” granite tile
- Cabinetry/paneling is teak with satin varnish
- Cook top is a GE model PGP953SETSS - LPG with 110 volt start from inverter
- Oven is a GE model PK7000SFSS - 240 volt
- Microwave/convection oven is a GE model PVM1790SRSS
- Trash compactor is a 15" - GE model ZCGS150RSS
- Dishwasher - teak face - GE slimline 18" (45.72 CM) model GSM1800NBB
- Granite backsplash is “Black Galaxy”
- Floor is teak and spruce, cabinetry/paneling is white Formica with teak trim and locker interior finish is Formica
- Washer is a Bosch model WAS 2446OUC and opposite is the dryer - model WTV 76100US installed in locker with door
- Washer drains to the gray water tank
- A stainless steel work-top sits above the additional top-load freezer model FCM7SUWW 7.2 cubic feet is installed in this area
FORWARD MACHINERY SPACE:
A voluminous, near full height, under-floor space below the guest cabin, accessed by a teak and stainless ladder houses additional machinery, including the hot water system, house fresh water pumps, water maker, and access to the bow thruster hydraulics. This area also offers plenty of storage space and shelving for cruising consumables and spares. Also includes a compact workshop with vice and large benchtop.
- Fully enclosed weatherproof cockpit with removable lexan clears
- Canvas covers for tender, settees, chairs, FB instrument panel, spotlights, anchor windlass, windows and all hatches
- Sleeves for the storm boards
DECK & HULL:
- ‘Forespar’ Flopper stopper mounted on port side, with PAE designed flopper starboard side has mounting track only, for future installation
- Cockpit folding step on port side to access portside of vessel
- GRP lockable box on starboard side of boat deck forward, for storage
- Boat deck rails aft are removable to allow easy deployment of tender
- Four removable awning posts attached to the boat deck railings allow for the erection of a canvas shade awning covering the boat deck. This creates another spacious entertainment area when the tender is deployed in the water. This area has a Weber Q BBQ 2200 on stand.
- Main engine shaft is fitted with a ‘Spurs’ Line cutter
- Four saloon windows are fitted with removable acrylic ‘storm boards’
- Stainless rails are fitted on port and starboard side around the Portuguese bridge
- Two pop-up cleats on the swim platform provide handy tie-up for the tender
- Two ‘Port Supply’ H/D ‘C’ rod holders
- Electric gas lift for cockpit hatch
- T-bar style stainless steel swim ladder
- Cockpit hot and cold shower
- Stowable folding teak and alloy Besenzoni passarelle with mounting socket amidships on the swim step
- Cockpit FRP console with sink, faucet, drawers and lockers
- Steelhead Esprit 1500 lb (680 kg) - full extension to 12' (3.66 cm) - Four function hydraulic davit with luffing, winch, telescoping, and rotation modes incl. 24 volt HPU and remote pendant. Also includes a spare control unit.
- Weber BBQ on stand with canvas cover and gas bottle
- Downriggers: 1 x Scotty 24V top line mounted on transom to starboard
- Rod storage for six fishing rods on the cockpit overhead
- 110 kg galvanized Rocna anchor
- Windless upgrade to Maxwell 4000 with handbrake
- Spare Fortress anchor with chain and 400' rode stored on shelf in anchor locker
- Chain stopper
- ACCO 400' of ½" hi-test anchor chain
- Maxwell digital chain counter at pilothouse and flybridge
- Heavy duty bow tow eye
- Eight dock lines, five large fenders, two large ball fenders
- Half inch float line 600' on stainless shoreline reel mounted aft on boat deck
TENDER & OUTBOARD:
- AB rigid inflatable with 30 hp Yamaha outboard
- Raymarine Dragonfly sounder/plotter
- Six person ocean life raft in valise
- PFD for 10 persons
- Portable fire extinguishers for each cabin space
- Flares kit
- EPIRB 406
- Life rings 2x
- Grab bag
- Double Necky kayak with paddles
- Two folding captain's deck chairs
- Galley appliances
- Full suite of mechanical and vessel spares as supplied by WheelHouse for coastal cruising. "Scolamanzi II" is fully documented with WheelHouse.
- Two crab and two shrimp pots
- Tool kit and medical kit
The N60’s robust construction, timeless designs and quality construction are evident in every detail. Building on the popularity and long production run of the Nordhavn 55, PAE Inc. introduced the now even more popular N60. The N60 offers a flybridge as standard, and a heightened focus on enhanced interior accommodations. Like all Nordhavn trawlers, “Scolamanzi II” is a full displacement passagemaker with generous living spaces, and the ability to safely take her owners and family or guests to the far corners of the globe. The generous interior volume is made possible by the relatively high bow and high freeboard of the design. The high bow provides extra buoyancy when punching into large head seas, and the higher freeboard means she takes on less water during rough conditions.
“Scolamanzi II” is now offered for immediate sale, with all systems proven to be fully operational and serviced. The N60 production line is in full swing, with the next available hull scheduled to ship in late 2017, with shipping and commissioning taking a likely handover date out to early 2018. A real opportunity awaits the astute, fast-acting buyer.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Pacific Asian Enterprises
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
North Palm Beach, FL, United States
75 Expedition Yachtfisher
Jupiter, FL, United States
Pacific Northwest, United States
Jupiter, FL, United States
Surfers Paradise, stateprovince.QLD, Australia