- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Lagoon 421 is designed to meet the needs of sailors whose first concern is comfort and space, without sacrificing the pleasures of pure sailing.
- exceptional facilities and comfort
- a practical and safe deck layout
- easy-to-control sail plan (square-headed mainsail available as an option)
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source that comes in a choice of finishes: light oak or teak
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- centre beam designed to receive the forestay fitting, the anchor fairlead and the gennaker pole
- flexible layout with 3 or 4 cabins
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prevost
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 41 ft 4 in
Beam: 24 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 2 in
Bridge Clearance: 64 ft 9 in
Dry Weight: 26835 lbs
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 2x 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (46 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (79 Gallons)
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Lagoon 421
Message cannot be empty!