- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Youngstown, NY
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 130,000
Grand prix race bottom, new sails, full electronics package, trailer and many other options and upgrades
Broker’s Comments: “Touch 2 Play” stands out amongst the rest, in many ways. You may have seen the pink spinnaker and hull graphics on regatta photos at regattas like Key West and Charleston Race Weeks amongst others. T2P was campaigned by a very experienced and successful racer who setup the boat perfectly for J88 one design or PHRF racing (rates 85 on Lake Ontario). With a grand prix Waterline Systems race bottom, new sails, full electronics package, Triad Trailer and lots of other upgrades, this boat is ready to go win. Located in Buffalo, NY (RCR Buffalo) 30 miles from the site of the J/88 North American Championship this July…just needs a new owner to go race it!
Contact RCR Yachts Listing Broker:Tim Finkle, firstname.lastname@example.org, Cell: 860.917.5416 Office: 716.745.3862
Please contact Tim Finkle at 860-917-5416
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 29 ft 2 in
Beam: 9 ft 6 in
LWL: 26 ft 11 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Displacement: 4990 lbs
Waterline Systems Grand Prix Bottom and Foils: Keel, Rudder, Hull Faired. Flush Thru Hulls faired in, Baltoplate burnished
2015 Quantum Mainsail
2016 Quantum Light/Medium Jib
2015 Quantum Heavy Jib
2016 Quantum A2 Spinnaker (Pink)
2015 Quantum A2 Spinnaker (White)
2015 Quantum A3 Spinnaker
2015 Quantum Reaching Spinnaker (not a code 0 but similar in design)
2016 Bay Sails Carbon Mainsail
2016 Bay Sails #4 Short Hoist Jib
Drop Box Keel
Bow Stop & Ladder
Forward Mast Carrier
Spare Tire & Mount
Two Rear Stabilizing Jacks
Two Trailer Storage Boxes
Radial Tire Upgrade (5 tires)
3 Ratchet Tie Downs
Upgraded Trailer Pads to protect bottom
Raymarine T40 Tacktick System, mounted on mast
Simrad Tiller Autopilot
Garmin GPS MAP 741 Chartplotter - Caribbean chip in the GPS
Velocitek ProStart & mount
Velocitek Prostart and Shift
Standard Horizon GX1700 Compact VHF w/GPS
Mast down sun cover over deck to waterline, including mast cover
Padded Life Line Covers
Hatch Board Bag
Mesh Cockpit Locker Bag
All Sunbrella, Taupe Color
Spinnaker Takedown System
Cross Sheeting for Jib
Spinnaker Cleat on Mast
Spare End cap for sprit pole
Tapered spin and jib sheets (2 sets)
J hook shroud locks
Padded rudder cover
Telescoping Transom Swim Ladder
Anchor, chain, rode in storage bag, never wet
*New Yanmar engine 2017
**Hull Wrap on Hull and Beaver on Mainsails will be removed
Opening ports on aft end of cabin facing the cockpit
Black Powder-coated stanchions & rails
V-berth Package with platform, two cushions – Sunbrella Taupe with Black Piping
V-berth swiveling reading light
Two Tone Deck-Light Grey
Second Battery Option
• J/88 hull & deck infusion molded with biaxial and unidirectional E-glass fabrics and balsa core in the hull for rugged durability and Corecell foam core in the deck for light weight. High density core material and additional glass reinforcements are placed in way of highly loaded hardware and components. All laminates are engineered and built to required ISO structural standards.
• Molded internal bulkheads and liners finished with gelcoat, bonded and/or tabbed to the hull and/or deck.
• White gelcoat hull with single boot stripe.
• 10 year transferable warranty against osmotic hull blistering, 5 year structural warranty.
• Infused GRP molded structural grid with longitudinal and transverse keel support beams. One large cockpit seat storage locker.
• Open transom for easy access with lightweight ORC transom safety ladder.
• High strength, inward turning and overlapping hull to deck joint bonded with structural adhesive.
• White gelcoat deck with molded non-skid on horizontal deck surfaces.
• Molded ISO/ORC height foredeck toe-rails on deck.
• Large self-draining cockpit with molded secure helmsman footbraces in cockpit.
• 6.5’ draft low VCG keel with lead ballast featuring molded GRP finish.
Engine, Steering & Systems
• 14hp, two cylinder Yanmar 2YM15 diesel engine with 80amp alternator and Saildrive SD-20 leg.
• Keyless start/stop engine panel and tachometer with alarms and engine hour counter.
• Flexofold geared 2-bladed bronze folding prop.
• Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch.
• Waterlock muffler with exhaust run aft to transom.
• 12 gal fuel tank.
• High aspect transom mounted rudder with custom SS gudgeon hardware.
• Custom molded composite tiller in white gelcoat finish.
• Spinlock EA 1200 adjustable tiller extension with handle.
• Cockpit operated manual bilge pump operable from the helm position plumbed to transom fitting.
• One AGM Group 27 battery (option for 2nd battery).
• 12V DC On/Off battery switch.
• 12V DC electrical distribution panel w/ 6 circuit breakers.
• LED Navigation & steaming lights.
• UL approved stranded, tinned copper ABYC color-coded wiring.
• Bonding system to meet ABYC regulations.
• Two swiveling reading lights in main cabin.
• Two red/white dome lights.
• Two DC charging plugs.
• Automatic electric bilge pump and panel switch for manual operation.
• Low maintenance stainless grab rails on cabin house (P&S).
• Companionway opening with PVC slider tracks, large gutter drains, molded seahood and sliding cover.
• Acrylic offshore removable drop board with inside/outside lockable hasp.
• SS custom fabricated chain plates for shrouds and backstay terminations.
• Interior flush ventilation hatch mounted on cabin house forward of mast.
• Two fixed cabin side portlights.
• Two aluminum 2-speed 40:1 self-tailing primary winches in cockpit.
• Two aluminum 2-speed 30:1 self-tailing secondary winches on cabin top.
• Two 10" Lewmar OneTouch lock-in winch handles.
• Cockpit operated Harken adjustable jib car and 4:1 in-hauler systems to P&S.
• 6:1 Mainsheet system leading to ratchet block and cam mounted on centerline swivel cam base aft of traveler.
• 18:1 mainsheet fine-tune adjuster mounted to swivel base cam forward of traveler.
• Adjustable mainsheet traveler with 4:1 control line and cam cleats P & S.
• Double ended backstay adjuster purchase system leading forward to P & S cam cleats.
• Internal bowsprit launching system to exit aft face of the cabin house to cam cleat.
• Harken underdeck headsail furling system with black foils and control lineleading aft on port side to cabin to cam cleat.
• Spinnaker tack line side mounted rope clutch mounted to starboard on cabin side.
• Spinnaker sheet blocks outboard of primary winches on stanchion bases and aft at stern rail.
• Halyard lead blocks mounted at mast base, halyard organizers and double Antal Vcam rope clutches one per side.
• SS stanchions, two SS stern rails at transom corners and custom SS bow rail with 9.5" lower lifeline height.
• SS double lifelines.
• Foredeck and transom mooring cleats.
Spars & Rigging
• Hall Spars carbon fiber mast with double swept spreaders, long masthead crane and mainsail luff track. Deck step design and SS tabernacle system. Mast finished in satin black with contrasting white bands.
• Boom with internal 8:1 outhaul, mainsheet attachment points, outhaul and single reef sheaves as well as provision for reef cleat and block at inboard end. Finished in satin black with contrasting white bands.
• Carbon bow sprit with tack ferrule fitting, painted black finish. Bow sprit seal system mounted between sprit bearings.
• Rod headstay, 1 x 19 compacted strand wire side rigging with adjustable open-body turnbuckles, and Dyneema backstay.
• Complete Hall Spars running rigging package. Hall Quickvang
• Molded main salon liner with full length settee berths, molded backrests, storage access below, and molded areas for sink (forward to port) and hinged utility counter (forward to starboard).
• Choice of fabrics for 3" standard main salon cushions.
• Teak and holly synthetic high-wear cabin sole in main cabin.
• Igloo Cooler.
• Fabricated companionway ladder with teak treads.
• Molded V-berth and hull support liner. (Option for V-berth platform & cushions)
• Raritan PH-II marine head with holding tank and deck pump out fitting.
• Bin storage opposite head.
• Molded cockpit support liner surrounding engine and mechanicals with foam insulated engine area.
• Low maintenance painted gelcoat finish on all interior hull & deck surfaces.
• Black anodized aluminum compression post to transfer mast loads to internal hull structure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.