- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Flash Catamarans is proud to present the new Flash Cat Model 67SC . The concept of this catamaran we are sure you will not fail to pleasantly surprise the world of sailing , it is downright innovative in both its exterior design ( Avant-garde and minimalist ) and in its interior layout . Its designer, Carlo Mezzera given priority in the design luminosity and spaciousness, and the simplicity and ease of movement and especially the panoramic view from any point of the catamaran. The cabins located on the main deck Main- Deck and the absence of external aisles on each side , give a unique and hitherto never seen on a catamaran cruise 20.5m long and 8.3m wide. The owner's cabin with an area of more than 6m2 installed has a total area of nearly 30m2 walkable . The location of lounge, kitchen and dining room and the only pilot position in the Fly- Bridge, allow life on board is nice and round visibility is beyond criticism. The open spaces in both the Fly and in the cockpit including the huge platform little , have a total of more than 75m2 walkable . A very remarkable aspect and to consider is the great usability disabled by simply adding an elevator between the Cockpit and Fly- Bridge. This catamaran is available in Version 5 guard booths or 6 cabins of equal size in its charter version , besides its passenger version. Finally the total cost of the boat is surprisingly low for a catamaran of this size , with all its luxury finishes. IMPORTANT This catamaran has the possibility to be manufactured with a length of 83 feet and a beam of 10.5 meters with the same settings and interior layout, thus increasing the spaces for every room of this spectacular boat.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 23.0 m
Beam: 9.50 m
Maximum Draft: 1.43 m
Dry Weight: 43000 kgs
Engine Option 1: 2x
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (800 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (8000 Liters)
Number of cabins: 4
Number of bathrooms: 6
Exterior and Deck
- The large beam of 9.50 m can enjoy a spacious cockpit and flybridge both as indoors.
- Both the fly, as the cockpit are designed for maximum enjoyment of these spaces.
- We know that most of the time of our navigation is developed in the Fly and the cockpit and therefore we wanted to create a multifunctional, able to accommodate groups on board, sail in comfort, sunbathing or just relaxing.
- The interior design with double bridge allows access to Flybridge, either from the cockpit or from the command post and put the large owner's cabin on a higher level to make this overview available.
- The two VIP cabins are also at a higher level, getting wider and greater visibility.
- The decoration of FlashCat 75 we propose is minimalist and harmonious place value on the brightness and range of spaces.
- Flash Catamarans offers the possibility anyway to the owners of costumizar your boat.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Flash Cat 67SC
Message cannot be empty!