Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 877-391-2941Tel: 855-900-BOAT
Get a shipping estimate
View Full Specifications
Call for Price
See You At The Chicago & Miami Boat Shows ! First Time To See A CCX In Chicago !
Everglades' 355cc was designed with an eye for luxury, convenience, and useful amenities. Avid anglers will appreciate the nearly 200 gallons of fishbox space and 2 livewells totaling over 80 gallons. A deluxe tackle center has room for all your gear and features a raw and fresh water sink. Other fishing standards include 21 stainless steel rod holders, kingfish rod holders and 18-foot outriggers.
The 355cc console features Everglades' tempered glass, hydraulic windshield which slides up and down at the push of a button. Designed for ventilation, weather protection, and enhanced visibility at night, this is an Everglades' exclusive safety feature. There is plush custom seating in the bow and forward of the console, and the electric bow table also converts to a comfortable, cushioned sun pad. In the stern there are folding seats and a folding fighting chair with gimbal, all standard. Other standard conveniences include a china bowl head with macerator and holding tank, a sink with shower in the head, and a 35-gallon fresh water wash down.
In addition to the many standard features, this model is equipped with the following Options:
Triple Yamaha 350HP Engines - White Engines
Speed Blue Metallic Paint
Bow Seating Area with Coaming Bolster
Premier Stereo Audio Package, Upgrade
Outrigger Quick Cam Cleats
Side Utility Door
Console Cover, Tan
Forward Console Cover, Tan
Leaning Post / Helm Seat Cover, Tan
Full 2nd Station
Quick Cam Cleats
Refrigerator, Sink and Faucet Upgrade
X Top Option - She will be a 355CCX with a full station - LOADED
For More Information Please Contact:
Mike De Francesco - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Cell: (269) 277-0280
Ryan Jacobson – Email: email@example.com – Cell: (954) 551-8869
• Unsinkable • 10-year transferable hull warranty • Patented closed molded RAMCAP® construction process • Self-bailing cockpit • Variable deadrise deep v-hull • NMMA, ABYC, and CE certified • No wood construction – all composite • High density, closed cell, structural foam flotation • Hull laminate – premium gel coat, vinyl-ester barrier coat, vinyl-ester skin coat, polyester print barrier and knitted biaxial fiberglass • High density PVC composite transom • Hull liner and deck mated perfectly for a rigid one-piece construction, adding to its long-term durability • Hull liner completely finished inside with Class A surface • Molded-in diamond non-skid • Rigging troughs – molded-in and oversized for easy access • ABS backing used to receive self tapping screws and bolts • Aluminum frame work – custom fabricated in house meeting stringent standards, sand blasted then powder coated using premium marine grade materials • Gunwale boards – all hand laid and extra heavy-duty • Caulking – high grade, non-yellowing, mildew resistant polyurethane (not silicone bath caulk) • Wire harnesses – manufactured in house using marine grade, tinned copper wire, high grade heat shrink connectors and waterproof Deutsch plugs • Circuit protection – circuit breakers or fuses protect all electrical circuits • Heavy-duty rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert and end caps • 316-L stainless steel and chrome plated fasteners for additional corrosion and stain resistance • All hardware bedded or gasketed to resist crevice corrosion • 316-L cast stainless steel hinges and latches • Heavy-duty, welded bow and stern eyes, bedded and sealed in polyurethane • Upholstery – extra-heavy vinyl with acrylic top coat, Tenara™ thread, and anti-mildew backing - adhered to high density plastic backing (no wood) with flow through foam cushions • Bronze high speed intake strainers • Painted aluminum 411 gal fuel tank
• Hardtop – Large fiberglass hardtop with aluminum powder-coated frame includes blue & white LED lights, spreader lights, rod holders • Stereo speakers mounted in the hardtop (2) • Tempered glass, hydraulic sliding windshield • Intelligent windshield wiper and washer system that automatically parks before the hydraulic windshield can move to the down position • Convenience tray with drink holders • Console glove box/storage bin • Console hand rails • Console power port – 20 A • 316-L stainless steel steering wheel • Ergonomically placed stainless steering wheel and binnacle • Molded-in fiberglass footrest at the helm • Fire extinguisher (2) • China-bowl head with macerator and holding tank – 9.5 gal • Sink with shower in the head
• 17.5 lb stainless steel anchor, 300' rode, 15' chain • Bow casting platform • Low-profile aluminum powder-coated bow rails 1 5/16" diameter • 10" pull-up cleats cast – 316-L stainless steel, through bolted and bedded in polyurethane (6) • Blue/white LED courtesy lighting with 316 stainless steel bezels • Raw- and fresh-water sink • Cockpit area – 158 sf • Powder coated toe rails • Lockable transom gate with freeing port
• Abundant space for electronics placement • Command leaning post workstation • Cooler capacity – 94 qt • Circulating livewell with light and 3/8" clear acrylic lid with stainless steel friction hinges and latch – 31 gal • 316-L stainless steel gunwale flush mounted rod holders bedded and through bolted (12) • 316-L stainless steel gunwale flush mounted rod holders bedded and through bolted (8) • Transom rod holders (6) • Kingfish rod holders • Tackle stations with drawers • Lockable rod storage • Taco Grandslam Outrigger package – 18’ poles
• Auto anchor system – windlass • Bilge pumps – 2,000 gph (1) & 3,700 gph (2) • High-water alarm • LED anchor light • Navigation lights: LED lights, 316-L stainless steel covers, bedded in polyurethane • Docking lights • Ritchie(R) compass • Stereo – AM/FM/Bluetooth ®/Auxiliary • Remote controlled spotlight • Electric horn • 4 bank battery management system • Battery charger • Transom shore power outlet, dockside water- and fresh-water fill • Fresh-water washdown – 35 gal • Raw-water washdown • Electric Lectrotab, twin cylinder, custom stainless steel trim tabs with position indicator and auto retract • Underwater lights
• Bow seating with cushions and storage • Cushioned forward console seating • Electric bow table • Folding fighting seat with gimbal • Folding stern seats
• Side-utility door with ladder that opens inboard • Bow thruster • Deluxe Audio Package • Outrigger quick-cam cleat • Bow seating area coaming bolsters • Metallic Brown Sugar Painted Hull • White painted engines • Triple Yamaha 350 hp with 2 Command Link® Plus displays
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 877-391-2941Tel: 855-900-BOAT