- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Portsmouth, NH
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,000
ADELINE is a Pelicano 20, a custom designed version of the Pelicano Bass Boat built by Pacific Northwest Designer/Builder Sam Devlin.
- Elegant simplicity with no through-hull fittings.
- 2015 single Mercury 115 hp 4 stroke outboard, with Command Thrust.
- Only 52 engine hours.
- Cruise @ 20 mph; Max speed @ 35 mph.
- 18 gallon fuel tank.
- Bennett trim tabs; varnished teak platform with swim ladder.
- Mercury Vessel View 7 engine monitor and chartplotter combined.
- GPS 7" chartplotter - with US & Canadian chart chips.
- Ritchie compass.
- Galvanized EZ 2800 lb trailer with spare tire and liquid filled bearings.
- Bimini top, side curtains, back drop curtain; full canvas cover for storage or transport.
- Varnished Mahogany trim, in near perfect condition.
- Safety glass windows.
- Group 30 deep cycle battery.
- DC panel; LED lighting.
- Hydraulic steering.
- 12V running lights.
- Simulated teak and holly cockpit sole - offering low maintenance.
- Wood-Epoxy Composite Construction.
- Classic hull shape for a flat ride with Downeast-style lines.
- S/S hardware.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Owner's manuals and service records.
- Most elegant 20' picnic vessel this office has seen.
- Owner will deliver to "new home" in New England area.
New boat price was $120,000. Offered at a very ATTRACTIVE PRICE of $59,000.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 42 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 20 ft 2 in
Beam: 7 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 0 in
Total Power: 115 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Year Built: 2015
Engine Model: 4 stroke outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 52
Engine Power: 115 HP
Fuel Tanks: (18 Gallons)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.