- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 165,000
ANACORTES BOAT SHOW SPECIAL!!!
A Sensational Family Cruiser, Delivering a Combination of Performance, Comfort, Style and Value That No Other Boat, in its Class can Match. Boasting the Landmark Cutwater Keel Stepped Hull Design for Unexcelled Ride Comfort, Performance, Handling and Fuel Economy. This Vessel Features the Timeless Appeal of Classic Down-East Styling!!!
Contact Listing Broker Russ Meixner at
Please contact Russ Meixner at 360-299-2526
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- LOA 32' 4"
- LOD 28' 4"
- Beam 8' 6"
- Draft 2' 4"
- Bridge Clearance with Folded Mast 9' 1"
- Weight Dry 6,400lbs.
- Cabin Headroom 6' 6 1/2"
- Fuel Capacity 100 Gallons
- Water Capacity 40 Gallons
- Holding Tank Capacity 30 Gallons
- Sleeps 6 - 2 in Forward V-Berth, 2 on Convertible Dinette & 2 in Mid-Ship Stateroom
- Cabin Headroom 6' 6 1/2"
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water System
- 40 Gallons Domestic Water
- Domestic Water Tank Level Monitor
- 6 Gallon Hot Water Tank - Engine/110Volt
- Teak & Holly Cabin Sole
- LED Lights
- Breakfast Bar with Microwave, Sink & Coffee Maker
- Propane Dual Burner Cooktop/Oven
- Refrigerator/Freezer 12Volt
- Diesel Forced Air Furnace
- 19" Flat Screen TV with DVD Player - 12Volt
- Enclosed Private Head with Shower and Vessel Sink
- Marine Electric Flush Head
- 30 Gallon Holding Tank
- Holding Tank Deck Fitting Discharge & Macerator with "Y" Valve
- Fusion AM/FM/iPod Adapter Stereo System
Mechanical & Electrical:
- Single Volvo D4 260hp Freshwater-Cooled Direct Drive Inboard Diesel Engine
- Engine has balance of the standard 2 year engine warranty & another 3 years of extended engine warranty available to purchaser of this vessel!!!
- 165 Hours
- 100 Gallons Diesel Fuel
- Fuel Flow Data Display
- Current Owners Cruise at 3,000rpms / 19.7 Knots / 9 gallons per hour OR 1,200rpms / 7.5 Knots / 1 gallon per hour
- Most Cutwater Owners cruise at 22 Knots to 23 Knots
- Top End at 3,600rpms / 27.2 Knots / 14.1 gallons per hour
- Volvo Single-Lever Electronic Engine Control
- Bow & Stern Thruster
- Trim Tabs
- Batteries - 4 AGM with Charging System Relay & Switch Panel
- Battery Charger 20amp
- Bonded 12Volt Electrical System
- 2 - 12Volt Automatic 750 Gallons Per Hour Bilge Pumps with High Bilge Alarm
Navigation & Communication:
- Garmin 7212, 4kw HDX Radar Dome, GPS Antenna & Transducer
- Garmin AIS 300
- Garmin Autopilot with Remote
- Garmin VHF Radio with Antenna - DSC Capable
- Illuminated Compass
- Stainless Steel 12Volt Windlass with Bow & Helm Controls
- Anchor Locker
- Stainless Steel Self Launching Bow Roller
- Ample Chain
- Ample Nylon Rode
- Carbon Monoxide Monitor - 12Volt
- Docking Lights - 2 Forward in the Hull
- Electric Dual Trumpet Horns
- Spot Light with Remote Control
- Navigation Lights with Light Boards
- 2 - Windshield Wipers
- Swim Platform Boarding Ladder
- Transom Door for Ease of Boarding
- Life jackets
- Cockpit Raw Water Washdown
- Sports Rack for Kayaks
- Current Owners will Remove Personal Items at Time of Sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.