- View Full Specifications
At Our Docks
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Wilmington, CA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 93,467
In stock and at our dock now with performance package: self-tacking jib + 106% Jib, asymmetrical sail with top-down furler on retractable sprit and cabin top winches. Easy to sail, but fast and fun with a roomy cockpit and very nice interior.
Designed by Catalina's Gerry Douglas, the new 275 was conceived to be a boat that is simple and fun to sail or even race, uncomplicated to own and maintain, and roomy enough for four or five friends to join you for an afternoon of sailing, picnicking and swimming. On top of that it had to be a capable weekender for a couple or a couple of friends.
Gerry Douglas drew a hull that is long on the waterline for maximum boat speed but narrow enough with an eight foot, four inch beam to be trailerable. With the standard fin keel and spade rudder this very easily driven and fast on all points of sail.
The rig plan shows a tall mast with high roach slab reefing mainsail that has full battens The headsail is a 100-percent jib that self tacks on a traveler mounted just forward of the mast. These working sails will drive the boat easily and and should make it close-winded and nimble to tack.
For additional information or a personal viewing of this boat please call, text or email: Tony Duni at 310 995 9989 email@example.com
Please contact Tony Duni at 310.995.9989
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
Beam: 7 ft 8 in
LWL: 26 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in fin keel
Displacement: 2380 lbs
Ballast: 5500 lbs
Dry Weight: 5000 lbs
Number of single berths: 4
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Catalina 275 Sport is a 5 Series’ design from Catalina. It reflects what many sailors have told us – they no longer need that big boat, but don’t want to give up racing or day sailing. They are spending fewer nights aboard, but still want the ability to overnight, even if it’s an occasional trip with kids or grandkids.
The 275 Sport was designed to meet these desires and exceed expectations. We started with a modern, long waterline, and kept the beam modest to allow trailering. The handsome hull is coupled with a powerful rig with large main and selftacking jib, which makes the 275 not only fast, but also super-easy to sail. The cockpit is what the 275 is all about. The helmsman will become reacquainted with the simple pleasure of steering a well-balanced responsive boat with a tiller from the comfortable, ergonomically designed outboard coamings.
Accommodations below are adequate for weekending or just getting out of the weather, and an enclosed head is always appreciated, even on day sails.
Actual: 380 sq.ft.
100% Foretriangle: 318 sq.ft.
I : 34' 5"
J : 8' 9"
P : 31' 6"
E : 11' 6"
- Engine Brand: Yanmar
- Year built: 2015
- Engine Model: 2YM15
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Fuel: Diesel
- Propeller: 2- Blade
- Drive Type: Sail drive
- Engine Power 14 HP
Sail Handling Equipment
- Ball bearing mainsheet system
- (4) sheet stoppers
- Halyards led aft to cockpit
- Rigid adjustable boom vang led to cockpit
- Mainsheet traveler in cockpit
- Vectran line main halyard
- Ball bearing headsail furling gear
Spars & Rigging
- Full batten square top mainsail with reef points
- Low friction roller cars
- Self-tacking 10% jib with UV protection
- Complete standing and running rigging
- Internal low-stretch Dacron halyards
- PVC wiring conduit with VHF coax cable in mast
- Anodized mast and boom
- Internal outhaul control in boom
- Private enclosed head area
- Solid maple interior trim
- Storage lockers under berths
- Maple cabin table with pedestal
- 12V LED lighting throughout
- Opening forward hatch with screen and light-diffusing cover
- Filler cushion to convert salon to large berth
- Teak and holly textured laminate flooring
- Mid-deck deadlight with lens
- (4) removable gear bags
- Sunbrella cushion and berth covers
- Comfortable cockpit with contoured coamings
- (2) cockpit seat lockers
- (2) mooring cleats, fore and aft
- Molded-in anchor locker with rod securing point
- Stainless steel bow pulpit
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Manual bilge pump
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Storage pockets for halyards in cockpit
- walk-thru transom
- Composite tiller with hiking stick
- Low-friction rudder bearing
- Hand laid fiberglass with end grain balsa coring
- One-piece fiberglass deck with non-skid
- Lead keel with stainless steel bolts; wing or fin design
- Five year gel coat blister protection
- Five year hull structure warranty
- Waterline stripe
- Contrasting gel coat
- Stainless steel rub strake
- 12V electrical system with panel
- 12V battery
- Steaming light on mast
- Anchor LED light on masthead
- Navigation lights
- Electric automatic bilge pump
- Solar panel built into deck hatch for battery charge
- Enclosed head with full sized door
- Opening port with screen
- Paper holder
- Sink in vanity with fresh water and thru-hull drain with seacock
- Storage cabinet with cutlery drawer
- Polished stainless steel sink with overboard drain
- Removable cooler in drawer
- Fresh water pump
- Self contained water system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Seacoast Yachts
Unknown, United States
Unknown, CA, United States
Dana Point, CA, United States
Long Beach, CA, United States
Unknown, CA, United States
Marlow Hunter 31
Unknown, CA, United States