- View Full Specifications
New Arrival !!!!!!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 229,950 Tax Paid (US$ 289,392)
A stylish river cruiser with sea going capabilities and versatile, contemporary living
The 35 Coupe is an aft cockpit river and estuary cruiser built to Broom's exacting standards, marking a glorious and successful return to inland waterways.
Representing a new vision of space and on board living, the 35 Coupe allows you to enjoy life on the water in comfort, with space to entertain in style. The light, airy interior offers a versatile living space with movable contemporary furnishings and design which defy the boat's 35' length. It features vast storage throughout, and an aft cockpit offering an inside driving position protected from the elements. Access to the sleek, elegant exterior comes via large, glass bi-fold doors leading out on to the deck, offering an uninterrupted panoramic view of the picturesque scenery.
The semi-displacement hull is designed to handle well on river or sea, suiting all boating requirements.
Please contact Broom Brokerage at 01603 711811
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
LOA: 35 ft 1 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 1 in
Bridge Clearance: 8 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 8000 lbs
Total Power: 260 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: D4
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 260 HP
Cruising Speed: 12 knots
Maximum Speed: 16 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (375 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (500 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (120 Liters)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
DVD player - Fusion
Navigation center - Raymarine A125
Autopilot - Raymarine P70R
Depthsounder - Raymarin
Plotter - Raymarine A125
Log-speedometer - Ray
TV set - Samsung
CD player - Fusion
Radar - Raymarine
Radio - Fusion
VHF - Raymarine
Heating - Webasto
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Hot water - Immertion & Calorifier
Shore power inlet
Inverter - v
Hull Design and Construction
- Comfortable Cruising
- Commanding Position
- The ergonomic console has been carefully laid out for safe and relaxing cruising, with excellent all-round visibility and sight of engine instruments and navigational aids.
- Passengers and crew also benefit from clear forward vision and comfortable seating when underway.
- When close quarter manoeuvring the side door opens fully to allow the helmsman to communicate with on deck crew.
- Designed for Safety
- The layout of the deck is designed to ensure the safety of you and your guests of all ages in all kinds of weather.
- There is access from the side of the cockpit with copious safety rails and handholds.
- The side decks run outboard to the foredeck area with a reduced slip surface and substantial safety rails.
- At the bow, a recessed chain locker maintains the clear working area and a comfortable safe seating position offers the perfect place to admire the uncluttered deck lines when at rest.
- A deep, clear, teak laid bathing platform provides a safe boarding area with its integrated telescopic swim ladder.
- The transom seats slide and pivot to offer the choice of forward or rear facing views and the cockpit extension enables you to enjoy dining or lazing in the sun.
The boat is arranged in the optional lower galley arrangement, giving a large double bed forward with hanging and locker space. A forward facing window enhances the light into the cabin.
The galley is well equipped with a gas oven, two ring hob, large fridge and plenty of storage.
Opposite the galley is the large heads with separate shower cubicle, electric toilet to holding tank and vanity unit.
The main saloon is spacious with large windows.
The helm position has a fully adjustable helm seat and the helm has full instrumentation including Raymarine E7 chart plotter.
The large U shaped seating houses a sprung sofa bed for 2 people. Opposite the seating is a large unit housing the TV, stereo and storage cupboards.
There is a sliding door at the helm which gives excellent access to the port side.
A large electric sliding roof lets plenty of light and air into the saloon area.
Full width bi folding doors fold out onto the cockpit which incorporates a full width seat with folding backrest enabling you to view to the stern or flipped over will give seating to the cockpit. The saloon table can be moved to the cockpit for al fresco dining and the moveable saloon seat can give more space for guests.
A folding sliding canopy covers this area, plus a full set of canopy covers encloses the whole cockpit area.
The large bathing platform and wide decks make this an easy and safe boat to move about on.
Additional Items fitted
- Interior walnut silk finish
Teak flooring to heads
Hot air heating including demisters
Electric underwater waste tank discharge
Integrated blinds to bi folding doors
Galley & toilet extractor fan extractor unit
Gas alarm and isolator
- Sternthruster 7"
Fresh water screen washers
Folding stainless steel mast
Mast mounted digital TV antenna
Saloon LED TV
Raymarine 260E VHF
Electric glazed sunroof
Sunscreen for glazed sunroof
Raymarine A125 chartplotter
Synthetic teak decking to cockpit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Broom Boat Sales
Brundall, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Unknown, United Kingdom
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Unknown, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Norwich, United Kingdom
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom