- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Memphis, TN
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
- Sale Pending
NOT YOUR FATHER'S SAILBOAT ! BUT MAYBE IT SHOULD BE !!
This brand NEW Beneteau 35 is on our yard and ready for your inspection.
Somewhere around 965.00 per month will buy this boat !!! Take advantage of the 2nd home tax deduction and have a beautiful Beneteau 35 cabin on the water that sails like a dream - - approx 990.00/mo !!
Located at our yard in Memphis, Tenn. come take a look for yourself and let us help get you in the water and sailing this exceptional boat. This maybe not your Father's Sailboat, but I'll bet if you show it to him or his wife or your wife for that matter you will probably fall in love with this strikingly fast, stiff, manageable Beneteau 35.
Whether it is the striking light tone taupe interior, the extensive beam carried way aft, the enormous wood surfaced cockpit with its twin wheel design, the twin rudder design for excellent helming at an angle of heel or the extremely wide transom swim platform, again, you will fall in love with this striking sailboat.
She is FAST, VERY STABLE, and EASY TO HANDLE SHORT HANDED. Study this design and you will see why Beneteau is number one in the sailboat business. SEE MORE INFO AT BOAT TEST . COM
NEW BENETEAU OCEANIS 35. STRIKING !!
Trades Considered. An exception value. We are motivated sellers !! Let's get you this NEW BENETEAU OCEANIS 35. We can deliver with our own equipment in a turn key fashion.
Your father would approve. Only 965.00/mo !!
IT IS YOUR MOVE !!
Contact: Chris Rooke, Rooke Sails, Inc., 1744 Prescott So., Memphis, Tn. 38111 @ I240 - US 78
Dealers for: Beneteau, Hunter trailerables, Precision, Hobie, & Laser Sunfish
Your full service Mid-South sailboat dealer Rooke Sails can install virtually any accessory electrical or Mechanical. Complete with equipment for delivering & freshwater launching sailboats to 20,000, our trucks are sign crane equipped for a complete turnkey recommissioning effort. Sailmaking facilities on site we specialize in Sail repair and custom canvas. Full yard services for bottom painting and blister work, etc. Always looking for quality listings, please give us a call for professional assistance.
Celebrating our 45th professional season serving the Sailing Community.
Please contact Chris Rooke at 901 744-8500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
NEW FOR SALE
Depthsounder - B&G
Wind speed and direction - B&G
Log-speedometer - B&G
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
- LOA 32' 9"
- LWL 31' 10"
- BEAM 12' 2"
- DISPLACEMENT 11,476 LBS
- BALLAST 4,022 LBS
- DRAFT (BULB KEEL) 4' 9" (6' 1" & Centerboard model available)
- MAST HEIGHT OVER WATER 50' 8 "
- MAINSAIL SAIL AREA 297 SQ FT
- GENOA 105% 288 SQ FT
- ASYMMETRIC SPINNAKER 898 SQ FT
- FUEL CAPACITY 34 GAL
- WATER CAPACITY 34 GAL
- Cruiser version
- 2 cabin model
- Galley full down starboard side
- Settee on port side - - seats 5
- Removeable main bulkhead for very open interior
- Interior VERY Light and Airy, very bright interior
- Modern interior design
- 30 hp Yanmar
- Sail Drive installation
- Optional triple FOLDING prop
- 34 gal Diesel tank
Sails / Canvas and other Gear
- In-mast furler on this boat (can be changed to Classic rig if desired)
- Genoa 105% - - manageable rig for a normal sized person
- Roller furler for headsail
- Spinnaker Haylard with cabin top winch ordered with this boat
- Arch over companionway for mid-boom sheeting and safety
- Bimini Expected to be part of the final list of equipment - custom choice of color and size
- Fabric connection from front of Bimini to aft edge of Arch
- Sunbrella covers for Teak Cockpit table
- Sunbrella covers for both Wheel assemblies
- Sunbrella covers for cockpit teak (teak sealed with 3 coats of Cetol)
- Companionway cover available with or without mosquito netting and zipper access
- Harken blocks
- Dodger custom available from Rooke Sails canvas
- Full enclosure canvas available from Rooke Sails canvas
Electronics, Electrical & instrumentation
- ELECTRONIC PACK A FUSION STEREO WITH BLUETOOTH
- DISPLAY T41 TRITON B&G
- WIND SYSTEM B&G
- V50 VHF B&G with WIRELESS HANDSET
- ELECTRONIC PACK B CHARTPLOTTER ZEUS 7 w/ CARTOGRAPHY B&G US
- WIFI MODULE B&G
- B & G display on both port and starboard steering stations
- 110 Volt System with Distribution panel
- Separate 110 Volt System for Air Conditioning Factory system
- 12 Volt System with Distribution panel
- Dual 12 volt batteries
- Windlass for Anchor
- Autopilot B&G
- PETTIT TRINIDAD SR
- OPTIONAL BALTO-PLATE for the performance enthusiast
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Rooke Sails
Pickwick Landing, TN, United States
Sardis, MS, United States
Heber Springs, AR, United States
Unknown, AL, United States