- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Seattle, WA
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 499,000
Nearly New, Original Owner
View 3D Interactive Tour! - just copy & paste the link below into your browser. Use your mouse to view any aspect of this boat.
"Someday Soon" was expertly outfitted by her original owner who has a marine engineering business. She is is a turn key boat and is loaded with top of the line equipment.
Two Stateroom with Spacious Head & Shower, 1 Queen berth and 1 double berth. Forward Walk Around Master. Dinette converts to sleep a total of 6.
Fast soft ride (21 Kts cruise), Economical Single Engine (16 gph), Low Maintenance.
- 600 hp Optional Cummins QSC 8.3L Engine (435 hours)
- Onan 9kw generator, Magnum 2 kW Inverter Charger
- Side Power Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Complete Garmin 8212 Touch Screen Navigation Electronics System
- Webasto Hydronic Diesel heat
- Marine Air Reverse Cycle Air and Heat
- Full Garmin 8212 touch screen electronics package
- 2 Stidd Helm Chairs
- Vitrifrigo Stainless Steel Fridge with 2 Drawers
- Vitrifrigo optional Stainless Steel Drawer Freezer
- Upgraded Blue Sea Electrical Systems Components
- Maretron (NMEA 2000) remote systems monitor (SMS text alerts)
- Wifi and Cell booster Antennae Systems
- Cherry and Maple Cockpit Table, separate mounts port and starboard
- Custom Bimini Top for Cockpit
- Achilles Tender & Honda Outboard
- Custom Stainless Steel Tender Roller Chock system.
- Custom Mattresses
- Ultra Leather Upholstery
The Back Cove 37 optimizes styling, economical performance and ease of maintenance. At 21 knots she'll burn a stingy 16 gph achieving a very respectable 1.3 nautical miles per gallon. Her well balanced deep vee hull allows her to quickly jump up onto plane, but can easily be run at lower speeds without sight restricting bow rise.
Her light, bright interior and great sight lines make this express cruiser ideal for the busy owner who wants to maximize range in shorter periods of time.
Cummins power, Diesel Heat, Two Stateroom Layout with elegant American Cherry Interior and Contemporary Styling.
Much less than new and a great value at $499,000
Call today for a boarding appointment!
For additional information or to make a boarding appointment, contact one of our professional brokers. We are always available to answer your questions regarding this listing.
Your Northwest Yacht Specialists!
206 931-1070 Cell
Please contact Andrew Trueblood at (206) 659-0710
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 38 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Deadrise: 16 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 22000 lbs
Total Power: 600 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2015
Engine Model: QSC
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 430
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 600 HP
Cruising Speed: 24 mph @ 2600 RPM
Maximum Speed: 29 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (120 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (300 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Back Cove 37 continues the practical features that have identified the Back Cove range of down east style motor yachts: Usability, low maintenance and fuel efficiency.
In the master stateroom there is an island berth for ease of egress, and for stowage of owner’s gear, there are many lockers and drawers provided. To starboard aft of the master is a full guest cabin with a pullman berth and ample storage capacity. Opposite and to port is a large head unit with separate stall shower.
Between the lower and salon sole levels, the mid-galley is fully equipped with a refrigerator, freezer, microwave oven and deep stainless steel sink as well as many drawers and lockers for galley storage. Large windows overhead provide the galley with ample visibility and light.
In the salon twin Stidd helm seats are provided for the helmsman and crew. Aft of the helm is an L-shaped settee and to port a two person love seat. An elegant inlaid table offers a comfortable space for dining with crew and guests. Large windows offer plenty of light and air while overhead a large sliding pilot hatch allows air to flow through the salon. At the aft end of the main salon large swing-bi-fold doors completely open up the salon to the cockpit. At the transom, fixed seating will provide the comfort you desire for socializing with guests.
- Cummins 600HP QSC Diesel Engine in lieu of 480HP Cummins
- Dark Blue Hull
- New Sand Ultraleather upholstery in salon
- Custom Mattress
- Removeable cockpit tables
- Stern Thruster
- Lenco Autoglide Trim Tab System
- Oil Change System
- Mast for Hardtop
- Insulate 1 cockpit seat box
- Salt water washdown fore and aft
- Fresh water washdown forward
- Additional freezer under helm sole
- Ice Maker
- Ocean Air Blinds on side windows and aft bi fold doors
- Master stateroom hull sound deadening
- Custom Blue Sea Battery charger
- Fridge/Fridge in galley
- Dual Racor Fuel Filters
- (2) Garmin 8212 displays
- Garmin GHP 20 autopilot
- Garmin GXM 51 Weather and audio XM Sat. Receivers
- Garmin GSD 24 Sonar Module
- Garmin 24XHD Radome radar array
- Sounder transducer 50/200
- ICom M506 VHF Radio w/AIS and NEMA2000
- G2 Vision Card for Inside Passage to Alaska
- Digital VHF and AM/FM antennas
- Webasto 17000 BTU forced hot air diesel furnace with inline return muffler
- Exterior Canvas package
- Garmin Wi-FI Adapter Kit
- Custom Portland Mattress for master stateroom
- Achilles Dinghy
- Honda Outboard Motor
- Custom dinghy bracket on swimstep
- Custom Bow Roller/Anchor retention bail system
- Polished stainless steel Ultra anchor ($2000)
- Upgraded M2 state of charge DC meter in panel
- Ungraded M2 AC meter in panel
- Upgraded Foredeck Hatch retention system
- Custom cockpit awning
- Maretron NMEA 2000 monitoring system with sms text alerts
- Locking cockpit hatch
- Magnum MS2012 U 2KW Inverter/100A charger (40A Blue Sea Systems P12 Charger as back up)
- Intermittent windshield wiper system
- Exhaust system temperature monitor
- Fortress emergency/stern anchor
- Accutech prop puller and wrench
- Wiree Wifi Range extender/Celular range extender and router
- Custom Comforters on both berths
- Front window canvas
- Stainless steel rod holders
- Numerous Accessories and Spares
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.