- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 400,000
This beautiful and strong boat was launched in November 2015 and set sail for the very first time in January 2016 from Sulawesi to Raja Ampat.
With her imposing bow sprit she is 102' over all and approx. 83' on deck.
She is a beautiful and elegant / strong Pirate boat, easy to sail and easy to handle, open space on deck, great visibility from front to back, open bar and kitchen, open steering Captain space, huge sun-deck (80m2). A huge chill place at the aft, with 20m2 matrass and pillow, Japanese table in the middle. She is just been docked for annual survey and has a solid charter history.
Just reduced USD 100.000 - MOTIVATED SELLER
Paul has more than 25yrs experience in the yachting industry. Originally a shipwright and then working on super yachts for many years around the world. After 6 happy years in Singapore, Paul now lives in wonderful Indonesia and is ready to help you find your ideal yacht or find a new home for your existing one. firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile : +62 878 833 09010
Please contact Paul Whelan at +62 (0)878 8330 9010
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 104 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 83 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 8 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 0 in
Total Power: 180 HP
Engine Brand: Mitsubishi
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: 6D16
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 180 HP
She is 32 meters long overall, with a 6,20 meter beam and was built to very high standards, particularly noticeable in her heavy scantlings, high-quality tropical hardwoods, and practical well thought-out engineering and interior design.
She is made from proper Phinisi sail material anti UV and water 21m mast (main) / 11m boom and 7m gaff / back mast 11m / bowsprit 5m Anchor: 100 kg - 75 kg / 30m chain hot deep galvanise Singapore made 12mm Hydrolik system for the steering, electric system for the anchor winch.
She is made with 3 types of wood, Kayu Bessi (iron wood), Kayu Jati (teak), and Kayu Binti (strong wood which grow in rocks, perfect for structural boat member). Built in Tanah Beru South Sulawesi, birthplace of the famous Phinisi Indonesian vessel. The hull is made with Iron wood, members with binti and deck with Teak wood. The mast (21m) is made of Campaga Balau, strong, light and pretty stretched, absolutely the best wood for mast.
The hull was constructed of ironwood (Belian/Ulin) that is extremely resistant to rot and abrasion, with solid timber planked onto frames and through-bolted to full-length stringers creating an exceptionally strong and sea worthy vessel.
5 cabins on board
- 1 master cabin at the aft 25 M² ( possibility to separate this cabin in 2 cabin /toilet/shower ) with 1 big bed and 2 small ones, bench, desk, marine toilet and shower. Private terrass on the back with two big windows that offers a beautiful view on the ocean / beach. Perfect place to relax, and really nice cabin for owner / special guest.
- 4 cabins in the front, three of them with 1 double bed and 1 simple bed, one with 3 simple bed, every cabin owns a private toilet / shower. The crew at the fore has a cabin with 7 simple beds.
There is a spacious open deck area suitable for setting a large dining table, perfect for al-fresco dining, with canopy that can be quickly setup for shade.
In keeping with the trader tradition there is a cargo hatch-styled seating area at midship, with a skylight providing light to the saloon below.
Deck House and Dining Area
Aft of midship is the main deck house, with an access on the port and starboard sides, with a dining area comprised of two dinner tables able to accommodate 12 guest in total.
- The Engine specification is :
- Mitsubishi 6D16 180HP ( rebuilt march 2016 )
- Generator: Jendong 30HP ( anchor winch ) / 2small ones 5000w
The Galley is equipped with :
- 3 x Freezer
- 2 x Chiller
- 2 x Refrigerator
- 1 x Aqua Japan Washing Macine
- 1 x 4 Burner Stove
- 2 x Gas cook Tops
- 1 x Rice Cooker
- Water coolers and dispensers
- Coffee Machine
- Cooking and Serving Utensils
The electrical system is include :
- 240v AC System, Power is supplied by shore power, or from one of the two 28KW Mistubishi Generator set on board,
- 24v DC System, With 8 x 120 amp hour 12v batteries provide as house batteries a total of 480 Amp Hours in 24 Volts. The batteries are charged by the engine or the 28KW Mitsubishi Genset driven alternators as well as with a 20 amp battery charger.
- Electricity: 12v, 24v and 220 Every Led aboard are running 24v. Leds 3w on board and 5w just for dinning table, chill table and bar 5w.
- 25 pax life-raft 25 lifejacket The boat is ready to leave anywhere.
Simpson Marine Ltd
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Simpson Marine Limited