- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
As her name suggests, the Vancouver 34 Pilot shares all the cruising attributes of the Vancouver 34 but with a pilothouse configuration.
There is an interior piloting position so that watches can be kept without sitting outside in the elements.
All the sail handling controls are led aft to the cockpit and the self tacking staysail makes sailing her that much easier. The cockpit has three large lockers giving plenty of stowage space for the dinghy, fenders, warps and spare sails. Need we add more?
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 34 ft 3 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
LWL: 27 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 9 in
Displacement: 25760 lbs
Dry Weight: 16945 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
- Mainsail 23 m² (243 sq ft)
- Furling Genoa 40 m² (435 sq ft)
- Yankee 32 m² (344 sq ft)
- Staysail 10 m² (103 sq ft)
- From the saloon, the crew can enjoy 360 degree vision in the seated position and the yacht benefits from vast amounts of additional accommodation space as a result.
- There is a spacious central galley, two separate double cabins, space to fit an optional generator, water maker, fridge and freezer plus all the navigational instruments that may be required.
- As with all Vancouvers the oilskin locker is adjacent to the companionway and there is a full sized chart table.