- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Kemah, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 9,995
One of the best values in a complete aluminum jon boat, motor, and trailer package, the GRIZZLY 1648SC (side console) is as versatile as it is durable. The quality of construction is the same as that of its larger GRIZZLY brothers, with a unitized, all welded hull, stringer, and transom for a lifetime of performance you can count on.
The 1648 SC features a big front deck, a wide beam, 2 seat pedestal bases, and a roomy interior that makes this boat as comfortable as it is rugged. And it's finished with Trackers industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability, and backed by the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- An all-purpose, all-welded 16' side-console boat, motor, & trailer package
- Factory-rigged w/a Mercury® ELPT 40 HP FourStroke outboard
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for a unitized hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- 2 built-in seat pedestal bases for a variety of seating options
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Forest Green powder-coat finish w/optional Grassland or Woodland camo patterns
Call Steve Khan at 713-447-4174 to schedule a tour of this incredible boat today!
This "like new" Tracker 1648SC is available to see at our dealership in Kemah. Please contact Steve at 713-447-4174 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Please contact Steve Khan at 713-447-4174
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 16 ft 1 in
Beam: 6 ft 0 in
Deadrise: 7 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 715 lbs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Year Built: 2014
Engine Model: 40ELPT 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fuel Tanks: 1 (18 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 4
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.