- View Full Specifications
Very Lightly Used
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 149,000
CRAZY PRICE REDUCTION...SELLER SAYS SELL NOW - AMAZING VALUE!!!
YOLO is an almost new, lightly used Tartan 101. Owner took delivery in Annapolis, June 2014 - Sailed through New England and to summer home in Nova Scotia. Great summer racing / cruising and back to Annapolis in October!
Seller is looking for a smaller boat, so his loss is your gain! Over 260k invested!
Racing and Cruising Sails, Radar, Autopilot Pilot, Carbon Wheel Option etc etc...and a lot of custom Tartan options as well! Not your typical Tartan 101!!
Click FULL SPECS for the complete listing.
Listing Broker - MIKE TITGEMEYER Mike@CrusaderYachts.com
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Tartan Marine Company
Designer: Tom Mcneill
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 33 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Ballast: 3350 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 54 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 8338 lbs
Total Power: 18 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2014
Engine Model: Saildrive
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 100
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 18 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Tartan 10 YOLO Highlights
The Tartan 101 is an ideal racer / Cruiser. She has a modern hull form with bulb keel. Asymmetric sprit / Spinnaker for short handed performance sailing. AND a modest interior with a functional layout and standing headroom.
YOLO was custom configured for an owner wishing to be able to do extended cruising, distance racing and all around fantastic performance.
Custom features completed by Tartan include
- Wheel steering with Carbon 60" Wheel
- Carbon Radara Mast at Stern
- Transom / Helm Seat
- Propane Stove System
- Custom Cabinetry on Port & Starboard hull sides over settee
- Custom Forward Cabin Storage Locker / Doors
- Bulkhead Mounted Salon Table
- Storage Locker in Top Step of Companionway
Owner spent over 20k at Tartan factory optimizing details for performance cruising / racing.
Forward has a decent sized double bunk, custom storage bureau with hanging and shelf lockers. Enclosed head with storage lockers is aft to starboard.
Main Salon has Port & Starboard settees which have adjustable lee boards. Outboard shelves have been enclosed into large custom storage lockers along hull sides.
Galley is compact and functional with refrigeration / icebox. And dedicated storage locker.
Nav Station is to starboard of the companionway and has breaker controls for systems etc.
Port & Starboard aft are full length Quarter-berths.
The layout is surprising large for a 33' racer with a 12' cockpit. The custom features were VERY well thought out and utilize smart solutions for cruising.
Galley & Systems
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water
- Refrigeration for Icebox
- Propane Two Burner Stove
- Xintex Sniffer / Solenoid
- Custom Propane Storage Compartment on Deck
- Batteries - 2 AGM Group 27
- Battery Charger
- 110 VAC ShorePower System w/ Distribution Panel
- 110 VAC Outlets
- Xantrex Battery Monitor
- 12 VDC Distribution Panels
- 12 VDC Outlets
- Bilge Pump Automatic
- Bilge Pump Deck / Manual
- Cockpit Shower
- Marine Head w/ Holding Tank
- Y - Valve for Head
- Macerator Pump System for Holding Tank
- Raymarine Electronics to Include
- i70 Speed, Depth & AWI Transducers
- i70 Displays 3 On Companionway Pod
- e7 Plotter in Helm Pod
- 18" Digital Radome on Transom Tower
- Ray 55 VHF Radio
- RAM Mic in Cockpit
- Below Deck AutoPilot w/ ReMote Panel on Pedestal
- Cabin Fans
- Stereo w/ 4 Speakers
Deck & Rigging
- Aspire Carbon Fiber Mast
- Selden Aluminum Boom
- Seldon Rod Kicker / Rod Vang led aft
- Harken Adjustable Jib Cars
- InHauler System for Jib
- Carbon Bow Sprit in Deck Trough
- Rod Rigging
- Hi Tech Running Rigging
- Harken Furling for Jib
- Harken Mainsheet / traveler System
- Harken Cascade Backstay System
- Tartan / Edson Steering Pedestal
- Carbon 60" Wheel Steering
- Custom Helm Seat Across Transom
- Cockpit Table - Removable
- Harken Winches - ALL Self Tailing
- Spinlock Halyard / Control Line Stoppers
- MOM 8 Offshore Man Overboard System
- Throwable Life Ring
Sails & Canvas
Sail Package was configured by North for Racing and Cruising.
- North 3di Mainsail - Full Upper Battens w/ 2 reefs
- North 3di 105% Jib for Racing
- North Dacron 100% Jb for Cruising
- Cruising Spinnaker with Sock
- Racing A2 Spinnaker
- Mainsail Cover
YOLO was VERY well configured for a wide range of uses. With some updated cruising gear she accommodates a cruising couple and is easily configured to race competitively as well.
- Aristo Blue Hull
- White Deck w/ Contrasting Tan Nonskid
- 6'6" Fin / Bulb keel
- Carbon Fiber Mast
- Carbon Wheel Steering
- Carbon Bow Sprit
- Race or Cruise Equipped
- North Sails
- Extensive Custom Tartan Options
- Ready to go - No Wait for Spring Sailing!
Owner spent over 260k configuring YOLO - He is now thinking he is ready for a trailerable to explore inland lakes etc...Successfully cruising / Raced through 2014 from Chesapeake to Nova Scotia.
Excellent opportunity for a VERY lightly used, excellently equipped boat at a significant savings compared to a new build.
Conveniently located in Annapolis @ WhiteHall Marina and ready for immediate delivery.
Potential purchasers should assume that any items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes or withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Crusader Yacht Sales
South Amboy, NJ, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Atlantic Highlands, NJ, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Unknown, TN, United States
Herrington North, MD, United States