Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 866-343-2702Tel: 619-224-6200
Get a shipping estimate
View Full Specifications
Sabre 54 Salon Express
San Diego, CA
COMINGTO SAN DIEGO DECEMBER 2015
All aspects and details of this magnificent yacht are executed with boat building skills passed down by generations of Maine craftsmen and women. By including in her design and systems the latest equipment and technology, Sabre Yachts has created a superb cruising yacht. With the suggestions and opinions of many experienced owners, the Sabre Design Team created features which greatly enhance the experience of cruising aboard this beautiful yacht.
Her vee-hull is sea-worthy and dry. As standard, she is fitted with Volvo Penta IPS II 900 pod drives. The 54 Salon Express will cruise comfortably in the mid-twenty knot range with incredibly low sound levels of 75 db. AC Electrical services aboard are provided by a 13.5Kw Onan generator and her DC system is 24 volt. Molded steps from the aft cockpit provide easy access to a functional and well lit engine room.
Her interior accommodations are elegant and comfortable. Beautiful woodworking throughout the yacht, pleasing proportions, and unusual details such as maple inlays and Shoji screens in the owner’s cabin doors, create an atmosphere of luxury and warmth in the elegant Sabre 54 Salon Express
Contact JK3 Yachts 619-224-6200 INFO@jk3yachts.com to receive more information on this beautiful yacht.
San Diego Office: Jeff Brown Jeff@jk3yachts.com 619-709-0697 Kenyon Martin Kenyon@jk3yachts.com 858-775-5937 Rick Boyce email@example.com 858-386-9533 Newport Beach Office: Scott Poe Scott@jk3yachts.com 714-335-2229 Geoff Swing Geoff@jk3yachts.com 949-510-4073 Alameda Office: Jack Lennox Jack@jk3yachts.com 619-356-3881 Diego Gomez firstname.lastname@example.org 619-519-3093 Alan Weaver email@example.com 510-928-8900 Houston Office: Gerry Laster Gerry@jk3yachts.com 832-385-8469
Please contact Master User at 619-224-6200
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Sabre Design Team
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 16 ft 0 in
LWL: 49 ft 3 in
Length on Deck: 53 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Displacement: 55000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 11 ft 5 in
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Deadrise: 15 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 50000 lbs
All aspects and details of this magnificent yacht are executed with boat building skills passed down by generations of Maine craftsmen and women. By including in her design and systems the latest equipment and technology, Sabre Yachts has created the ultimate cruising yacht. With the suggestions and opinions of many experienced yachtsmen, the Sabre Design Team found solutions and created features which greatly enhance the experience of cruising aboard this beautiful yacht.
Her vee-hull with propeller pockets is sea-worthy and dry. As standard she is fitted with Caterpillar C15 865 hp electronic Acert engines, that are linked to Twin Disc Quick Shift transmissions for smooth and powerful operation. The 54 Salon Express will cruise comfortably in the mid-twenty knot range with incredibly low sound levels of 75 db. She is also available with Volvo IPS 900 engines and pods for those seeking the efficiency, convenience and close quarter’s handling capabilities of pod drive systems. AC Electrical services aboard are provided by two 9.0 Kw Onan generators and her DC system is 24 volt. Molded steps from the aft cockpit provide easy access to her functional and well lit mechanical room.
Her interior accommodations are another world of comfort and elegance. Beautiful woodworking throughout the yacht, pleasing proportions and unusual fine points such as maple inlays and Shoji screens in the owner’s cabin doors, all create an atmosphere of luxury and warmth in this masterpiece of the boat builders craft.
- Twin Volvo IPS 950 pod drives with Lenco Autoglide trim tab system and Volvo DPS positioning system and VP Active Corrosion Protection system - Volvo autopilot with joystick steering - Fresh water-cooled - 24V alternators each engine - Groco raw water intake strainers - Oil change system for engines, drive units and gen set - Engine room ventilation system 24v - Engine room intake ducts on cabin house side with stainless steel grill - White gelcoated engine room- White Mylar faced foam noise 2# barrier
- Modified “V” planing hull design - 23 degree deadrise amidships and 15 degree deadrise at transom - Reverse sloped transom - ISO NPG Sport Yacht white gel coat w/ vinylester back-up resin - Knitted Biaxial Structural E-Glass Reinforcements - Infused SAN Corecell foam core in hull bottom and topsides - PVC Foam cored composite stringer system - Swim platform with under-mounted telescoping ladder - Hull side rubbing strakes - PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap - Painted (Urethane) Double Boot Strip - Gold Cove Stripe
DECK AND HARDTOP
- ISO NPG gelcoat - VIP resin infused Knitted Biaxial Structural E-Glass Reinforcements with coring - Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces - Recessed salon windows, frames clad with stainless steel - Hardtop with Webasto electric sliding sunroof and integrated shade and screen- Custom Sabre composite radar mast - (2) Double sided anchor locker w/Southco slam latch - (1) Access hatch from aft cockpit to engine room with electric/hydraulic lift - Aft facing bench seats in cockpit - Forward facing cockpit corner seating port and starboard - Centre transom door
- 1 1/2" diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system - (4) stainless steel spring cleats - (2) stainless steel mooring cleats - (2) stainless steel stern cleats - Custom stainless steel dual anchor roller - 24V Electric Windlass with controls at helm and foot switches on deck Lewmar V4 - Flagpole holder and flagstaff - Bomar Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens - Oversized Stainless steel opening ports - Teak toe rails port and starboard with custom cast dual mid rail chocks and bow chocks - Teak cabin side eye-brow - Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” medallion - SureShade retractable cockpit sun awning
- 700 gal diesel fuel. - Racor dual Max 1000 fuel filters - 2” “Diesel” stainless steel deck fill plates port and starboard - Fuel Level Indicator at helm
CZone NMEA NETWORK SYSTEM
Monitoring; All DC battery systems All AC systems Engine room temperature Tank levels Bilge pumps Bilge high water
Controlling: Ship’s main battery switch Bilge pumps Navigation Lights Engine room blowers All interior & exterior lighting
240/120 VAC ELECTRICAL
- 240/120 VAC 50 amp AC shore power system - One 75 ft. Glendinning Cord Reel aft - Boosting isolation transformer - 13.5kW Onan Generator with sound enclosures - Automatic AC switching system for shore & generator power - 4kW high output inverter with 120 Amp DC Charger for ships batteries - Main circuit breaker distribution panel in main salon - 120V outlets in each cabin and one in engine room - All galley and head receptacles are GFI protected - 60 Amp, battery charger for engine start batteries and back up for ships batteries - 10 Amp, battery charger for gen set batteries - Reverse Cycle Heat/Air Conditioning
24 VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Dedicated engine starting battery bank for each engine - Dedicated 24v 8D AGM deep cycle ship's service batteries - Helm remote controlled battery switches with manual override - Main circuit breaker distribution panel monitored by NMEA network - Multiple 12v and USB outlets at helm and in interior for small personal appliances, phones - Tinned marine grade wire throughout - Dual Air Horn, KahlenbergTM - LED Navigation lights - Triple wiper/washer system - Lighting: - Designer reading lights - High output LED lights in the overhead - LED bar lighting in appropriate locations - LED Engine room lighting - Selectable red, blue, white LED lights over helm - Selectable red, blue, white LED lights Around hard top perimeter - LED Cockpit courtesy lights
- Polyethylene holding tank with 80 gallon capacity - Freshwater MSD’s with white ceramic bowls - Diaphragm pump on holding tank to overboard sea valve
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- Water capacity approx. 200 gals. - 20 gal. 140V hot water heater with heat exchanger - 24VDC Headhunter X-Caliber primary pump on hot and cold water pressure system - 24VDC secondary backup fresh water pump - Filters on fresh water pump system and shore water inlet - Fresh water coil hose in engine room - Salt water wash down at anchor locker
MAIN SALON - HELM AREA
- Twin Stidd helm seats on seat box - Door to side deck from helm - Stainless steel sliding double-acting door to cockpit with curved glass windows on corners - Helm dash area finished in Ultraleather - 8” Color touch screen display for NMEA network - Navigation switch panel - Custom wood trimmed stainless steel wheel - U-shaped lounges port and starboard with custom - HiLo tables with starburst inlay and deep epoxy finish - Cabinet aft of helm seats with 40” LED television on electric lift . Rotates. - Icemaker - Glassware drawer - Bottle locker - Fusion multi-zone stereo system with Bluetooth module - Blinds and curtains on all windows - Teak and holly sole with sealer finish - Sound deadening headliner panels - Electrically operated Webasto sun roof over main salon - Heat/Air Conditioning 30,000 btu
GUEST STATEROOM - FORWARD
- Spacious low queen island berth layout with 5" - Cherry hull ceilings - Drawers under bed. - Aft end of berth top hinges open to access blanket storage - Enclosed upper shelves to port and starboard of island berth with storage behind. Fwd most section open shelf w/stainless fiddle rail - Dimmable accent lighting below shelves and - Large cedar lined hanging locker to starboard with closet pole. - Bureau to port with enclosed locker above - Built in 20” LED TV on forward facing bulkhead with DVD player - Screen/Shade for hatch - Private access to guest head/shower compartment - Teak and holly sole with sealer - Soft headliner panels - Shoji style door - Heat/Air Conditioning (10000 BTU)
GUEST DAY HEAD - FORWARD
- Sink with faucet - Separate shower stall - Ceramic tile floor in WC compartment - Hot and cold pressure water - Storage lockers - Solid surface countertop - Stainless steel towel bars - Wood trimmed mirror over sink - Ventilation blower - Electric shower sump pump
THIRD STATEROOM - TO PORT
Upper and lower bunks Drawers and storage below lower berth Hanging locker forward Built in 20” LED TV with DVD player 6000 btu air conditioning
Day head forward of galley with fresh water MSD and wash basin Large wood-framed mirror Inside of head door mirrored
- Toe kick space length of galley with courtesy lighting - Quartz countertop. Bull nosed edge overhangs cabinet below - Induction Electric cook top - Convection microwave oven - Fisher Pykel dish washer - 120VAC galley exhaust fan - Sub Zero Stainless Steel 110 v two drawer fridge. - Sub Zero Stainless steel two drawer freezer - Bank of dovetailed drawers - Stainless steel under-mounted sink with designer faucet - Waste basket below sink - Dry storage outboard - Combo washer-dryer beneath stairs - Galley heat/ air conditioning (12000 BTU) - Office desk in lower galley
- Double Shoji style doors lead to the large master suite - Spacious low queen island berth layout with 6" - Inlaid head board. - Fixed hull port with Roman shade - Base of bed incorporates drawers and storage - Bureau/night stand with drawers forward side of bed - Cedar lined hanging lockers with shelf and closet pole aft of bed. - 26” LED TV with DVD player - 8” Color touch screen display for NMEA network - Shoji panel shades over opening portlights - Exclusive access to master head/oversized shower compartment through pocket doorway with Shoji style door - Full length mirror behind pocket door - Teak and holly sole with sealer - Stateroom air Conditioning (10,000BTU) - Soft headliner panels. - Designer vessel sink with faucet. - Separate shower stall rain shower head and glass shower door - Ventilation fan - Electric shower sump pump - Storage locker above WC - High gloss cherry counter with bull nose - Ceramic tile in head compartment and shower floor - Stainless steel towel bars - Wood trimmed mirror over sink
DÉCOR - Screens and shades on opening ports and hatches - Optional fabric and drapery selections - Custom décor packages available - Dovetailed maple drawer boxes throughout
SAFETY - Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs. - Marelon sea valves on all below waterline - Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion - Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system with override - (3) Automatic electric bilge pumps 3700 GPH - (3) Bilge high water alarms
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.