- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- NS, Canada
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 227,000 (US$ 170,318)
Robalo's fleet now extends to 13 models spread between walkarounds, center consoles and dual consoles. This R305 serves as the flagship of the four boat walkaround lineup. She's designed to serve as a crossover between family cruising and fishing with a bit of overnight thrown in for good measure.
The mission of the Robalo R305 is to create a roomy crossover boat between fishing, family activities, and overnight capabilities. She successfully bridges the connection between these three tasks in a good looking platform that is easy to handle.
TWIN YAMAHA 300 - LIKE NEW - 100 HOURS - RADAR - GENERATOR - FULLY LOADED
Call Adrian - 613 985 3600
Please contact Adrian Philpot at (613) 985 3600
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 29 ft 2 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 9600 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (284 Gallons)
- Canvas skirt for bridge
- (6) Stainless Steel Rod Holders in Coaming Boards
- 30 Gallon Livewell/Cooler Under Jump Seat Behind Captain's Chair
- Cast Bronze Sea Water Strainer System
- Cockpit Tackle Storage with Removable Plano Drawers
- Full Transom Seat with Tilt Up Access to Livewell and Rigging Area
- Anchor Windlass with Lanyard, Foot Switches, and Helm Switch
- Enclosed Head Compartment with VacuFlush Porcelain
- V-berth Backrest Cushions Which Convert to Pullman Berths, Port & Stbd
- Battery Charger System, 3 Bank
- UV Coated Aluminum Instrument Panel with Weatherproof Switches and Circuit Breakers
- 3500 watt water cooled gen set.
- Air conditioner /and heat as well.
- Windless,Raycor separator fuel filters,
- Stove top,fridge ,
- Tv ,serious radio and stereo,
- Toilet,shower,hot water tank,
- ELECTRONICS: Radar,sounder ,plotter ,vhf radon,horn
- Tri-Axle Trailer
• Pullman Style Forward Berth-the forward settee easily converts to a berth by lowering the table and adding filler cushions. The seatbacks also flip up to form Pullman style berths allowing four to sleep in this area, creating an example of creative use of space.
• Creative Cockpit Bench Seating-we’ve seen aft bench seats that fold up flush against the transom before, but this one seems to have a more functional take on the design. It deploys and stores easier than most and the entire assembly lifts to reveal storage in the transom for batteries, battery switches and charger.
• Standard Hardtop-and this hardtop includes an electronics box, fore and aft spreader lights and drop down life jacket storage.
• Dual Livewells – One is a 25 gallon (94.6L) and the other a 30 gallon (113.5 L) at opposing corners of the cockpit.
• Multi Function Helm Deck Seat- converts between forward facing, aft facing and flat chaise.
Courtesy of http://www.boattest.com/review/robalo/2790_r305
With a pair of 300-hp Yamaha 4-strokes powering our test boat we reached a top speed at 5900 rpm of 52.8 mph. At that speed fuel burn was 51.75 gph giving us a range of 275 miles. Best cruise came in at 3500 rpm and 28.8 mph. That reduced the fuel burn to 16.9 gph which the R305 could keep up for 16 hours and 460 miles while still maintaining a 10% reserve.
When accelerating the R305 her bow comes up 16-degrees which causes a brief loss of visibility to the horizon. Once underway she settles into a 7.5-degree bow high attitude and it only takes a couple of shots of up trim to get her into the cruising attitude. When turning, the R305 leans 12 1/2-degrees into the turn which I found comfortable. When taking power on she settles back into the water at a level attitude.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Kingston Yacht Sales