- View Full Specifications
39 HRS & LOADED W/ OPTIONS!!!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- 319,500, VA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 319,500
Fish tomorrow on this 2014 Regulator 34 SS (Side Seating) powered by twin Yamaha F350s with only 65 hours. She's been shed kept since with no bottom paint. Her factory options include, an entire Flag Blue Hull w/ White Boot Stripe, a Bow Thruster, Cruising Package (Drawer Refrigerator & Microwave), 3X Deluxe Livewell Leaning Post, White Powder Coat Package, Fiberglass T-Top with Rocket Launcher and a Three Sided Enclosure, Lee 18' Outriggers, Refrigerated Transom Fishbox, Edson Wheel w/ Power Knob, and 12V 5000 BTU Air Conditioning.
Electronics include, 2 Furuno TZT 14" Touch Screen Multifunction Displays, Furuno 4' Open Array 12KW Radar, Furuno CHIRP Sounder, Furuno Autopilot, Furuno RD-33 Digital Depth, ACR Search Light, 2 Icom M-424 VHF Radios, and Fusion/JL Audio Stereo System.
This incredible 34 in better than new condition and still under engine warranty is ready to go!!
Extended Yamaha Engine Warranties until October 21, 2019
Only 65 Hours!!
Call Central Listing Broker today for complete details or to schedule an inspection...you won't be disappointed.
Contact ROGER MOONEY in the MARYLAND Office
Office: (410) 342-6600 Fax: (410) 342-6607
Mobile: (410) 456-3659 Email: RMooney@BluewaterYachtSales.com
Please contact Roger Mooney
Please contact Roger Mooney at cell 410-456-3659
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Regulator Marine
Designer: Lou Codega
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 11 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 7 in
Displacement: 11115 lbs
Deadrise: 24 ° at Transom
Fresh Water Tanks: (31 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (350 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (13 Gallons)
The Regulator 34SS features wrap-around forward seating, plus second-home accommodations including a compact galley, sleeping berth and head. The complete cabin inside the console offers a double berth, sink with shower, and VacuFlush head. The optional Cruising Package includes a drawer refrigerator and microwave. This cabin also features the optional 5000 BTU 12V air conditioner.
The helm and cockpit are built with the fisherman in mind. The 3X Delux Tackle Center w/ Armrest & Flip Up Bolsters, Seatback w/ Cup Holders/Rocket Launcher. The transom fishbox features the optional refrigeration.
On the comfort side, there is a folding stern seat standard, a sink/cooler adjacent to the helm, factory fiberglass T-top with lighting and molded-in spreader lights.
The soft, dry Regulator ride is unsurpassed by any similar sized boat. This is a must see!
- Teleflex Seastar Hydraulic Tilt Steering w/ Power Assist
- 40 Amp Battery Charger w/ 50' Power Cord
- Electrical System w/ Breakers
- EZ-View Flush Mount Electronic Mounting Face w/ Access In Head Compartment
- Quad Battery System w/ Marine Batteries
- Console Storage Tray w/ Stainless Steel Cup Holders
- Edson™ Polished Silver Wheel w/ Power Knob
- Frameless Fiberglass Integrated Console Door
- Glove Box w/ Fiberglass Lid
- Recessed Comfort Footrest w/ Storage
- Access Ritchie Blue Face Super Sport Compass
- Powder Coated Console Handrails
- C02 Detector
- Courtesy LED Lights
- Vented Port Light in Console Courtesy LED Lights
- Bilge High Water Alarm
- Polished Stainless Steel Sink w/ Storage Below
- Sleeping Accommodations For Two, Complete w/ Reading Lights
- Interior Lighting and Mirror
- Stand-Up Head Compartment w/ Corian ® Interior Counter Top
- Rod Racks for up to 6 Rods
- Electric Head w/ 13gal. Holding Tank
- Cruising Package w/ Refrigerator, Cabinet & Microwave
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Furuno TZ T14" Touch Screen Displays (2)
- Furuno GP330B GPS Sensor (1)
- Furuno Radar w/ 12KW Gear Box w/ 4FT Array
- Furuno Power Supply For Radar (1)
- Furuno DFF1-UHD CHIRP Sounder (1)
- Airmar B-265C-LH CHIRP Bronze Transducer
- Furuno RD 33 (Depth, Temperature & Speed)
- Furuno NAVpilot 711C/OB Autopilot
- 2 ICOM M-424 VHF Radios w/ Expanded Channels
- ACR RCL75 Search Light
- Fusion MS-IP700i Marine Stereo
- Custom Bluewater Light Mast
- 6' Starboard Side Insulated Cooler Box/Rod Storage
- 6' Port Side Insulated Cooler Box/Rod Storage
- 31 gal. Freshwater System w/Washdown and Transom Shower
- Insulated Illuminated Transom Livewell
- Saltwater Wash down and Livewell Plumbing
- 8 Stainless Steel Rod Holders 4 In Cockpit & 4 On Bow
DECK & COCKPIT
- 368 qt. Forward Center Dry Storage Compartment
- Anchor Locker with Rope Storage
- Below Deck - Bulk Cockpit Storage Compartment
- Bilge Pump w/ Automatic Float Switches
- Cockpit Lighting
- 3600 Coaming Pads
- Integrated Flush Folding Rear Seat
- Molded Non-Skid on Horizontal Surfaces
- Pull Up Bow Cleats
- Armstrong Dual Engine Bracket w/ Integrated Telescoping Ladder
- Springline & Cockpit Cleats w/ Hawse Pipes
- Stainless Steel 14X18 Trim Tabs w/ Indicator Switch
- Stainless Steel Scuppers
- Stainless Steel Hardware - Thru Bolted with Elastic Stop Nuts
- Stainless Steel Transom Handrails
- Entire Hull Flag Blue
- Boot Stripe, White/White/White
- Fiberglass T-Top w/ Surfboard Edge, Electronics Box, Molded-In Spreader Lights, built-in Lee Sidewinder Outrigger Base and LED Dome Lights
- Three-Sided Spray Curtain Enclosure
- 12V 5000BTU Air Conditioner
- Thru Stern Bow Roller w/Anchor Windlass, Chain, Rope and Anchor
- Flag Blue Hull Colored Matched Bracket
- White Powder Coat Package
- T-Top Rocket Launcher
- Lee Sidewinder 18' Outriggers w/Laydown
- 3X Deluxe Tackle Center w/ Seat back Rocket Launcher, Sink, Cup Holders, Knife Block, Tackle Drawers & Trays w/Leader Spool Holders
- Refrigerated Transom Fishbox
- Bow Thruster
- Underwater LED Lights
- Cruising Package w/Refrigerator, Cabinet & Microwave
- LOA – 33’10"
- LOA w/Bracket & Engines – 38’6"
- Beam – 10’11"
- Dry Weight w/ 2 Engines – 11,115 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity – 350 gallons
- Deadrise – 24 degrees
- Transom Fishbox – 124 qt.
- Transom Livewell – 25 gallons
- Freshwater Tank – 31 gallons
- Holding Tank – 13 gallons
- Center Forward Storage – 368 qt.
- Port Insulated Fishbox/Dry Storage – 6’
- Starboard Insulated Fishbox/Dry Storage – 7’
While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "Top Hooker", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
Twin 350HP Yamaha Performance Report
Other Boats from Bluewater Yacht Sales
Baltimore, MD, United States
28 Forward Seating
Baltimore, MD, United States
Tiki Barge w/ Pool
Baltimore, MD, United States
Wanchese, NC, United States
Chesapeake City, MD, United States
Ocean City, MD, United States