2014 Latitude 46 AndreYale 15m
- View Full Specifications
An exceptional boat...
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Designed by architects Joubert and Nivelt, the Andreyale 15 m is reminiscent of 1930s American commuter boats. The lean, elegant and sharp V-shaped hull is characteristic of Andreyales and guarantees their seaworthiness.
Its hull, made of Strip Planking or West System, red cedar wood and epoxy sandwich, confers to the boat incomparable solidity and natural insulation.
The interior has three gorgeous cabins, each with a bathroom.
The kitchen is equipped with an oven and two refrigerators, with a brushed stainless steel countertop.
Satin-varnished mahogany is as always preferred, keeping in mind that individual production allows for an exceptional customization of the interior design. The cabin is vast and generously lit by bevelled glass glazing. Four stainless steel deck panels ensure ventilation. Portside, an actual U-shaped kitchen made of satin mahogany and brushed stainless steel is kept separate from the rest of the cabin.
The rear platform, made of teak, is spacious and makes bathing easy with a shower and swimming ladder. On the deck, sunbathing areas are numerous.
The twin engine, the soundproofing of which was an absolute priority, ensures great safety and perfect manoeuvrability of the boat.
Although speed was not the goal behind the design of the Andreyale 15 m, it nevertheless remains appreciable to imagine reaching speeds of 18 knots with 160 CH engines.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 15.0 m
Beam: 3.50 m
Maximum Draft: 0.90 m
Dry Weight: 10000 kgs
Cruising Speed: 15 knots
Maximum Speed: 20 knots
Engine Option 1: 2x 150 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (350 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (1050 Liters)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Hull and Deck
- Epoxy strip planking hull
- Awlgrip paint
- Teak overlaid polyester deck
- Outside woodwork in gloss varnished mahogany
- Cabin glazing of beveled 8mm Triplex safety glass
- Mooring well, electric winch
- Hydraulic transmission, two rudders
- Stern rail and forward side handrail of mahogany and stainless steel
- Navigation lights, compass and deck spotlight
- Mahogany windshield with wipers
- Cockpit with mahogany armchairs for helmsman and passengers with 2 storage lockers in cockpit
- Large aft locker
- Rope safeguard along the rail
- Saloon table converting into double bunk
- 2 stainless steel deck hatches
- Galley with stainless steel oven and 3 burner stove
- Hot and cold pressurized water system
- 2 x 95l refridgerators
- Water tank 350l
- Double aft cabin with toilet and shower space
- Large forward cabin with clothes hanging space and large drawers
- Bathroom and shower soace with toilet
- Stainless steel deck hatches
- 2 x 15-hp/2600rpm engines
- Line shafting transmission
- 6 cylinder atmospheric 6700cc
- 2 four-blade propellers
- 1050 litre fuel tank - range 450 miles
- Cruising speed fuel consumption on both engines: 30 litres/hour
- 2 x 105 Amp starter batteries
- 4 x 170 Amp service batteries
- Engine housing fitted with hydraulic jacks to open
- 24V and 2--V electricity panel
- Dock battery charger and distribution
- Interior lighting