- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Delivered coastal US, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 379,000
All Helmsman Trawlers feature proven, solid construction methods, exceptional craftsmanship, abundant use of quality materials, and beamy, capable hull designs.The Helmsman Trawlers 37 Sedan in its new two stateroom version is a fresh update on the traditional sedan trawler design. The master stateroom is luxurious and comfortable. The guest stateroom is surprisingly roomy with its clever layout, and provides office workspace with a fold-down desk. The open, well-lit salon is modern yet richly nautical with its use of teak and holly floors and teak joinery. Plenty of comfortable seating is provided by the U-shaped dinette, the L-shaped forward-facing companion seat and the double helm seat. This sedan trawler achieves a surprisingly roomy interior because of the boat’s wide beam, and provides safe exterior covered walkarounds on both sides of the boat. The flybridge is designed for entertaining with seating for six or more and the bridgedeck has space to mount a dinghy if desired.
Construction quality is immediately evidenced by thick decks sections, deep gel coat, sturdy rails, quality hardware, abundant teak (interior only!) and extraordinary fit and finish.
Standard propulsion is a Cummins QSB 6.7 litre 250 hp electronically-controlled common rail engine. Other hp ratings (up to 480 hp) are available, as are other brands of engines.
Minimal exterior maintenance and reliable, economical propulsion systems allow owners to spend more time cruising. A wide range of options and custom configurations are available for order. We’d like to talk with you about your ideas!
Pricing is for the base model, delivered to coastal US locations. Production slots are available for 2016 delivery.
Sistership photos shown.
Pricing is for the base model, delivered to coastal US locations. Production slots are available for 2015 delivery.
Sistership photos shown.
Visit HELMSMAN TRAWLERS for more information on the Helmsman Trawlers 37 Sedan Two Stateroom and other Helmsman Trawlers models.
Waterline Boats LLC uses the Boatshed International Yacht Brokerage System - the strength of more than 50 offices world-wide and the most advanced brokerage technology available. Contact Waterline Boats for more information about the advantages of listing and buying using the Boatshed system!
Visit our Waterline Boats Website for our complete inventory listing, information on new Krogen Express Yachts, Helmsman Trawlers, Bracewell Yachts, and our blog.
Please contact Sales at Waterline Boats at (206) 282-0110
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Helmsman Trawlers
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
LOA: 38 ft 11 in
Beam: 13 ft 11 in
Length on Deck: 36 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Displacement: 30000 lbs Dry Load
Bridge Clearance: 12 ft 4 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine Model: QSB 6.7 250 hp
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 250 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (72 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (180 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (45 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Deck, Bridge, Cockpit and Hull
- Solid hand-laminated hull with vinylester resins in
external layers and fitted with internal FRP grid throughout
- Anchor locker with access at bow
- Stainless steel self-launching anchor roller
- Stainless steel Bruce-type anchor
- Lewmar V4 vertical windlass
- Stainless steel double-rung railings with finely polished welds
- Extra heavy railings at bow
- Lazarette access in aft cockpit
- FRP swim platform
- Radar mast - hinged for retraction (airdraft 18'10" with mast up and 12'4" with mast down)
- Pedestal helm seat on flybridge
- U-shaped bridge dinette with storage underneath
- Rub rail
- Sliding aluminum exterior doors
- Manship stainless steel overhead hatch in forward cabin with shade/screen
- Manship stainless steel opening portholes master cabin, head and guest cabin
- Aluminum frame powder-coated windows with heavy glass throughout
- Opening center windshield
- Transom access door
- Epoxy barrier coating beneath the waterline. Antifouling bottom paint.
Mechanical and Helm
- Cummins QSB 250 hp common rail turbocharged / aftercooled six-cylinder diesel. Electronically controlled. Economical and quiet.
- Sidepower 7" Bow Thruster
- Gas assist lifts on deck hatches
- Two 180 gallon FRP fuel tanks
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Dripless shaft seal
- Full keel, stainless steel rudder and rudder shoe
- Hot and cold pressurized water
- Webasto diesel-fired AirTop 5500 furnace (or credit toward optional heating and/or AC systems)
- Macerator with through-hull fitting
- Transom shower with hot and cold water
- Bronze seacocks on underwater through-hull fittings
- Bronze sea strainer
- Three electric Rule bilge pumps
- Teak pilothouse wheel
- Double-wide helm chair
- Electronic engine controls at both stations
- Sea Star hydraulic steering system
- Stainless steel wheel at upper helm
- Stainless steel anchor
- Emergency tiller system
- Three pantographic windshield wipers with adjustable intermittent controls
- Blue Sea AC/DC service panel
- 30-amp power inlet
- Guest battery selector switch
- Galvanic isolator
- Pre-wired and plumbed for generator
- Fluorescent engineroom lighting
- 4D start battery; two 8D house batteries
- Propane stove (or credit toward optional electric or propane applicances)
- Nova Kool refrigerator/freezer
- 145 gallons of water in two stainless steel water tanks
- Granite galley counter tops
- Designer faucet and stainless steel sink
- Drop-down overhead galley storage cabinet
- Teak and holly decks
- Beautifully crafted teak cabinetry
- Satin-finish varnish throughout
- Convertible double berth at dinette
- Queen berth in master stateroom
- Full berth in guest stateroom
- Wood blinds in salon and pilothouse
- Drop-down TV cabinet above galley
- Overhead bookshelves behind helm and companion seat
- LED interior lighting
- Head with enclosed shower stall
- Masterflush head
- 45 gallon FRP holding tank
Click the Manufacturer Website link below.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Waterline Boats LLC
Kent Island, MD, United States
Seattle, WA, United States
Arriving Seattle, WA, United States
Delivered coastal US, United States
Delivered coastal US, United States
Delivered to Seattle, WA, United States