- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 127,200 Tax Paid (US$ 158,555)
- Sale Pending
A great opportunity to purchase a new and un-used Elan S4.
This is the S4 version featuring an approx 7% weight saving over the standard Elan E4 model.
This boat has only been in the water for a boatshow display and stored ashore afterwards.
Keenly priced for a quick sale, if required we can supply cruising or racing sails and instrument packages to your specification.
Please contact us on 01752 228855 or email us for more information or to arrange a viewing
Please contact Mike Harkness at +44 (0)1752 228855
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 3.50 m
Maximum Draft: 2.35 m
- Selden keel stepped aluminium anodized mast fractional.
- Twin aft swept spreaders
- Silver aluminium anodized single line reefing boom
- Rigid vang with gas spring
- Selden Furlex under deck furler TD200S for headsail
- Stainless steel standing rigging.
- Deck organizers
- 2 sets of Spinlock clutches
- Harken B35.2 halyard winches on coachroof
- Harken B40.2 headsail winches, 2x headsail sheet tracks with cars, fixed mainsheet block, gennaker deck gear
- Harken B35.2 mainsail winches, German mainsheet system
- Retractable aluminium Gennaker pole
- 2x compasses
- Stainless steel pulpits, pushpit, stanchions & lifelines
- Integrated toe rail
- Winch handle bin
- Cockpit locker on starboard, 1 gas bottle locker draining outboard
- Stainless steel bathing ladder
- Grab rails on coachroof
- Safety line jackstays on deck
- Volvo Penta D1-30 diesel engine on sail drive
- Engine control lever in cockpit
- Engine control panel, engine hour counter
- Fuel filter with water separator
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit, Central electric bilge pump with auto switch
- Holding tank
- 12v circuit
- Control panel with voltmeter for batteries
- Fresh water & fuel level indicators
- Electric bilge pump with auto switch
- 12v fresh water pump
- 1x 70Ah engine battery, 1x 95Ah domestic battery
- Engine alternator
- 12v plug on control panel
- Navigation lights
- 2Kg Butane-propane gas bottle 30mbar pressure, relief valve with a shut-off valve
- 2x winch handles
- Owners Manual
- 2x Fire extinguishers
- Flag pole
Options Included with this yacht
Version 1 - two cabin layout
Sport Version with lightweight VAIL hull & deck, composite main bulkhead with lightweight interior furniture.
Removable stainless steel bow roller
Performance rig with Selden tapered mast, fractional rigging, twin spreaders
Dyform standing rigging
Dyneema running rigging for main, jib & gennaker
Dyneema backstay with flicker
Performance Harken deck gear including:
Recessed mainsheet track with mainsheet car adjustor,
Upgrade to Harken B40 halyard winches
Jib inhaul system
Mainsail 2:1 halyard system
Carbon Gennaker pole (controlled from cockpit)
Flex-o-fold 2-bladed folding propeller
Deep draft racing keel, T-shaped, iron fin/lead bulb) 2.35m draft
Teak in cockpit sole & seats
Twin composite steering wheels
Carbon Transom beam/Passarella - white
6x Seasmart retractable mooring cleats
One Sails lazy bag with lazy jacks (Not fitted)
220v Shorepower connection with cable
Battery charger 12v 25A, additional battery 12v 90Ah, AGM.
Additional 12v 90Ah AGM battery
Ambient lights, LED overhead lights throughout
Interior finished in light Oak, beige upholstery and Maple Grey laminated cabin sole.
Bathing platform with liferaft storage box
Comfort pack consisting of:
Isotherm electric fridge with accumulation plate
Hot water system, including hot water shower in cockpit
Cooker and sink covers, upgraded cooker with gas oven
Cockpit table retractable, stows in cockpit floor
Additional reading lights in all cabins
220v socket in all cabins, galley & heads
Electric bilge pump in heads/shower.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Barbican Yacht Agency
Unknown, Cornwall, United Kingdom