- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Bristol, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 689,000
WINIFRED is a wonderful example of the Abaco 40 series built by Bruckmann Yachts. Launched in 2014, she still feels, looks, and acts like a new boat and represents an opportunity to acquire an Abaco without the wait of a new build. She has a handsome Downeast design, with a single engine and running gear protected by a keel.
Abaco 40s are known for their elegant finish and solid construction. Designed to be handled by one, WINIFRED is seakindly and maneuvers easily in tight spaces with bow and stern thrusters. She has a Mark Ellis easy planing hull which rides comfortably at any speed.
WINIFRED comfortably accommodates two in the forward cabin, plus an additional two overnight guests on the pilothouse dinette that can convert to a queen-sized berth. A large head with separate shower stall and generous galley round out the interior.
Engine access is second-to-none in her size range, via hatches in the bridge deck. Powered with a 670 hp Cummins diesel, the Abaco planes at 10-12 knots and cruises comfortably at 22 knots, with a top speed of 25.
Bruckmann Yachts has been building quality boats for 50 years. The Abaco is a seakindly design with simplicity of operation and maintenance. She has a classic appeal, with quality construction and detail throughout.
WELLINGTON YACHT PARTNERS -- BROKERAGE OFFICES: Portsmouth, Rhode Island; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Falmouth, Maine.
Miles DAVID, Chris FAIRFAX, Dolf HAFFENREFFER, Chet HARTSHORN, Ted HOOD, Murray LORD, Bob MARSTON, John PERKINS, Bruce SZAMIER, Jim WETHERALD.
Please contact Wellington Yacht Partners at (401) 683-6070
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Bruckmann Yachts
Designer: Mark Ellis
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 39 ft 3 in
Beam: 12 ft 9 in
LWL: 39 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 11 in
Displacement: 20000 lbs
Total Power: 670 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2014
Engine Model: QSM-II
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 590
Engine Power: 670 HP
Cruising Speed: 22 knots
Maximum Speed: 25 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (80 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (300 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
HULL and DECK
- Single piece vacuum-bagged core cell cored hull
- Vinylester resins
- Awlgrip finished topsides
- Sand-colored non-skid deck
- Hardtop with mast
- Bow fitting with anchor roller
- Anchor wash down plate at bow
- (6) Stainless steel 10" mooring cleats
- (4) Custom in-line toe rail chocks
- (4) Stainless steel opening ports with screens
- Large molded rubrail with stainless steel striker
- (4) Lewmar aluminum anodized hatches with Oceanair screens and shades
- Solid varnished teak cap rail on bulwarks
- Transom cockpit door to swim platform
- Swim platform with swim ladder
- Custom dinghy storage system on swim platform
- Epoxy barrier coat below waterline
The interior is finished in a Herreshoff style, with white bulkheads and beautiful high-gloss varnished mahogany doors and trim. Varnished teak and holly cabin sole.
The Forward Cabin has a large island double berth with drawers beneath. A hanging locker, plus aircraft-style lockers, provide ample storage. Natural ventilation is provided from opening ports and an overhead hatch.
Next aft, the Head is to starboard with VacuFlush toilet, stainless steel sink and large separate shower stall with adjustable-height shower nozzle. An opening port provides light and ventilation.
To port down several steps from the salon, the ample U-shaped Galley, open to the pilothouse, has excellent light and ventilation.
- Double stainless steel sink
- Corian counters
- 12-volt cold plate refrigeration and separate freezer
- 2-burner ceramic cooktop
- Microwave oven
- Varnished louvered-door cabinets, cupboards and drawers provide storage
The Salon/Pilothouse is up several steps, with the helm station forward to starboard and a varnished chart table to port. Stidd helm and companion chairs. There is a comfortable L-shaped settee, aft to port, that converts to a double berth. The varnished mahogany pedestal table with compass rose inlay seats 4-6 comfortably. A second settee is to starboard. Sliding glass windows provide light and ventilation. Two wall-mounted lights provide additional light. A large sliding glass door opens to the cockpit. Aft-door screen and pilothouse blinds provide privacy.
The cockpit and salon, separated by a sliding door, flow together to make a large area for relaxing and entertaining.
The Cockpit offers plenty of seating, with an L-shaped settee to port, another seat to starboard and a bench settee at the transom. Blue cockpit cushions with beige piping. Ample access to storage below the cockpit is through hinged lockers in the cockpit sole. A transom door leads to the swim platform. There is an awning with stainless steel frame, plus overhead lights in the cockpit. Cockpit shower.
- All wiring sized and color coded to ABYC specs
- Cummins Onan 5 kW generator
- AGM engine starting battery
- (2) 200 amp hour AGM house batteries
- Xantrex inverter/battery charger
- 12-volt DC distribution panel with digital meters
- 110-volt AC distribution panel with digital meters and polarity indicator
- 110-volt 50 amp shore power with 50' cord
- Forward and aft shore power inlets
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Furuno Navnet GPS, chartplotter, radar
- Furuno autopilot
- Furuno VHF
- Fusion stereo system/speakers
- Cummins Model QSM-II diesel engine, 670 hp, with electronic display
- Digital engine tachometer, oil pressure, fuel consumption display
- Dual density engine room sound insulation
- 2" Aqua Met prop shaft with zinc anode
- 4-Blade bronze propeller
- Side Power variable speed bow and stern thrusters
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- Bronze rudder
- Hydraulic steering
- Dripless shaft seal
- Raw water-cooled exhaust with muffler
- Electronic throttle shift control
- Bennett trim tabs
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- 16,000 BTU Cruisair air-conditioning in pilothouse
- 8,000 BTU Cruisair air-conditioning in cabin
- Dock lines
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguisher
The owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
WINIFRED Bruckmann 40 Video
Other Boats from Wellington Yacht Partners