- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Seattle - Our Dock!, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 378,839
SAVE $106,750! Hull #004 ONLY. MODEL YR-END CLEARANCE! IN STOCK & READY TO CRUISE!!
The new Blue Jacket project is a planned series of yachts designed by Tim Jackett (ex-President and Chief Designer at Tartan and C&C) in collaboration with Bob Johnson (CEO and Chief Designer at Island Packet).
The first model to be released is the All-New Blue Jacket 40. 13 new Blue Jacket 40's have been ordered & built to date with 5 retail sold thus far! Join the growing number of happy performance cruisers and make it 6 retail sold!
With more than 30 industry awards between them, including 15 Boat of the Year awards, the Blue Jacket series of yachts embody the creativity and broad-based experience these two noted designers have displayed over the past 30 plus years, melding the performance prowess of Jackett with the cruising focus and manufacturing acumen of Johnson and Island Packet.
Come see the West Coast Debut of the Blue Jacket 40 - hull #004 - at Marine Servicenter! This all-new boat is available to view and demo sail!
Please contact Master User at 206 323 2405
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Blue Jacket Yachts
Designer: Tim Jackett/Bob Johnson
LOA: 39 ft 10 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
LWL: 35 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 5 in
Displacement: 16500 lbs
Ballast: 5280 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Total Power: 56 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 56 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (24 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
All-New interior layout and design.
- Navy blue leather-like upholstery in salon
- Blue with dots fabric upholstery in cabins
- Elegant Sapele wood finish thorughout, teak & holly sole
- Solid Sapele cabinet doors throughout
- LED lighting including LED accent lighting
- Hull #4 is a 2 cabin 1 (electric) head interior configuration
- The salon features a table that folds up against the bulkhead to create more livng space when the table is not in use.
- Loads of hanging lockers and cabinets throughout.
- Large owners cabin forward with queen berth
- 10 stainless steel opening cabin-side portlights with screens
- 6 hull ports
- Macerator pump
- U-shaped galley with pantry
- 3-burner propane stove with oven & broiler
- Hot & cold pressure water
- 110v & engine hot water heater
- 12 VDC Evaporator refrigeration system
- House battery, engine start battery & additional (Grp 27) battery
- 110a alternator
- 40a battery charger
- 12v plugs at Nav station & cockpit table
- Pre-wired for anchor windlass
- Raymarine i70 in seahood
Deck & Cockpit
- Large open cockpit
- Custom dual wheel steering pedestals
- Electric main halyard winch 40.2 STEC
- "Seattle Grey" gelcoat hull
- Deck with contrasting non-skid in grey
- Folding varnished Sapele cockpit table on pod
- Hot & cold cockpit shower
Rig & Sails
- Double-spreader high performance mast
- Carbon fiber "Pocket Boom"
- Carbon Hoyt Boom self-tacking jib
- Quantum Hi-Performance tri-radial string sails
- Full-batten mainsail
- Self-tacking jib on furler
- Reacher on furler
- Harken Battcar System
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- High performance deep fin keel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Marine Servicenter - Seattle
Seattle - Our Dock!, WA, United States
Canadian Sailcraft (cs)
Seattle - Our Docks!, WA, United States
Sun Odyssey 469
Seattle - Our Dock, WA, United States
Bellingham, WA, United States
Seattle - Our Dock!, WA, United States