2014 Beneteau Sense 50
- View Full Specifications
A lot of extras, private use!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 295,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 360,431)
Seriously for sale yacht Beneteau Sense 50, 2014. Non-chartered, one careful Owner.
Purchased from the shipyard, 1 owner, not used in charter, promptly and professionally serviced, no accidents, in excellent condition. Berth in Turkey. In 2018 - polishing, saildrive serviced, antifouling done.
The boat has the following, additional to the standard options:
1. Engine Yanmar 75 HP with swivel saildrive system (DOCK&GO), bow thruster, joystick (with these devices, the yacht is has the ability to move back and forth, to unfold in one place, move sideways, which is very convenient when manoeuvring in packed marinas).
2. Folding three-bladed screw.
3. Additional batteries.
4. Mainsail furling into mast
5. Genoa furling,
6. cod 0 twisting (Kevlar/carbon),
7. Baby forestay with quick release screw.
8. Jib for baby forestay.
9. Electric winches.
10. Electric anchor winch with extended (80 m) chain with an improved anchor, with remote control and chain counter.
11. Additional fuel tank, total 930l.
12. Additional water tank, the total volume of 830 L.
13. Both toilets are equipped with holding tanks.
14. The sofas in the saloon are covered with high quality leatherette.
15. Removable textile cushions on the seats in the cockpit.
16. Foot pump in galley for sea/fresh water.
17. The extractor fan in the galley.
18. Pump for washing deck/anchor chain.
19. Inverter 2000 V.
20.Electrically operated entrance door, working with button or remote.
21. Additional opening portholes in the cabin.
22. 3-flames gas stove with oven.
23. The fridge and freezer.
24. Washing machine.
26. Music center "Bose" speakers in salon and cockpit.
27. Installed the Sirocco fan (5 pieces) in cabins and in saloon.
28. All rooms are equipped with 220V sockets and LED lighting.
31. Sofas in salon are transformed to double bed.
32. In the cockpit, to starboard, a folding table with electric drive, when lowering is transformed into a full double bed/ sun cushions.
33. On the left side set of plastic table-transformer.
36. Climate control all interior spaces.
37. Webasto 5.5 kW, with distribution in all rooms.
38. Two cables shore power,
39. Possibility of connection of supply of water from shore.
40. Carbon folding gangway 2.4 m.
41. Exits of the safety railing on the sides.
42. LED lighted deck (blue color, not dazzling, convenient for night sailing).
Stern arch of stainless steel pipes carries:
43. Six solar panels 120 watt, (completely solved problem on the power supply when the refrigerator working, navigation, autopilot, even in cloudy weather).
44. Crane for lifting motor from dinghy.
45. The place for suspension of the engine of the dinghy.
47. Three LED floodlight for night berthing, one low beam, two far.
48. Holders for fishing rods 2 PCs.
49. Holder hook 1 PC.
50 System for lifting and transporting the Dinghy.
52. Liferaft for 8 people.
53. Bracket for rescue.
54. Automatic pneumatic rescue buoy (MOB).
56. A set of pyrotechnics.
Navigational equipment by Raymarine:
Left steering console:
60. Multifunction Chartplotter with touchscreen.
Right-hand steering console:
64. Multifunction Chartplotter with touchscreen;
65. The electro-hydraulic autopilot.
Mate the place is equipped with:
66. VHF radio.
67. AIS ( automatic information system, giving full information about the disc in the radius of 50 miles ships, their speed, course, name, size, call sign, etc., warns of a possible collision and distance discrepancies).
68. Instrument & electro- panel.
69. Large multi-function chartplotter with touchscreen.
70. Handheld walkie-talkie.
72. Radar reflector.
73. LifeTag (personal wireless alarm system Man over Board (MOB), consists of a base station and wireless bracelets)
74. High quality antifouling.
Kindly let me hear your thoughts and offers by enquiring through this site // emailing me directly email@example.com // or calling/ texting (in Whatsapp/ Viber/ sms) at +7 925 043 37 39 // Skyping to sehrgut91. I'll be happy to arrange a viewing and answer your questions, send more pictures.
Please contact Anatoly Zhitnikov at +7 495 950 5832
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Sierra Leone
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 14.96 m
Beam: 4.80 m
LWL: 14.05 m
Minimum Draft: 2.06 m
Ballast: 3965 kgs
Dry Weight: 14149 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (830 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (930 Liters)
Number of cabins: 4
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Fresh water maker
Sea water pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
Other Boats from MZ Yachts
First 45 Racer
Oceanis 43 Family