- View Full Specifications
Superb Beneteau First 40 CR
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Izmir, Turkey
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 140,000 Tax Paid (US$ 164,276)
VAT PAID in France. Never chartered.
"Archer" is an immaculate and well presented Beneteau First 40 Cruiser/Racer of 2014. She is registered in the USA. The First 40 has a proven record of international achievements and yet still offers a high level of comfort below decks with a 3 cabin arrangement and plenty of space in the galley and saloon area.
She comes offered with standard cruising sails but with the option for the complete set of high performance racing sails for just €5000 extra.
VAT paid and ready to go. We now welcome all serious enquiries and viewing requests.
Imperial excel in the supply of high quality new and brokerage motor and sailing yachts from 40 feet to 250 feet in length from Broom, Atlantic, Princess, Fairline, Sealine, Steeler Yachts, Sunseeker, Azimut, Ferretti, Benetti, Maiora, ISA, Heesen and many others We are specialists in Dutch Steel and Aluminium boats from Steeler Yachts as well as being main agents for the range of Johnson Super Yachts in the UK, Greece and Cyprus. We are also proud to offer the range of Saffier Yachts, hand built in Holland. Our highly experienced team are always available to assist you in any way we can. Call us, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Henry Mackenzie-Green at 01202 367188 or 07766 086542
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 12.48 m
Beam: 2.45 m
Length on Deck: 10.45 m
Minimum Draft: 2.45 m
Maximum Draft: 3.90 m
Dry Weight: 8500 kgs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yammer
Year Built: 2014
Engine Model: 3JH5E-SD
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 700
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 12 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (130 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (80 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
CD player - with MP3 input
VHF - Ray marine RAY49E plus AIS 650
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Genoa - Tuff Luff batterned for performance
Asymmetric spinnaker - Excellent condition
Steering wheel - Carbon fibre
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outboard engine brackets
"Archer" comes equipped with standard Cruising sails as shown above. However the Racing Ullman Sails performance Set (Pechora) is available for the additional price of only €5000 comprising:
- Racing genoa 40m2
- Racing mainsail 53m2
- S2 Spinnaker (0.7mm) 130m2
- S4 Spinnaker (0.9mm) 120m2
Cruising sails made by Quantum. Although they are three years old they were used for two years and for only three months per year, so they are in excellent condition.
Ullman racing sails made in 2015 but used only for six months. Not used in 2016 so they are in excellent condition too. They are being carefully stored away from the sun and creasing. The two symmetrical spinnakers with the racing sails are also in excellent condition.
"Archer" has the 2014 Electronic Pack as follows:
- Raymarine HybridTouch E7 multifunction display (radar / chartplotter / fishfinder) with Radome, E9 display mounted in Scanstrut wheel pedestal.
- Raymarine Ray49E VHF (DSC)
- Raymarine AIS
- Ray marine autopilot P70
- Raymarine multifunction (wind, speed / distance; depth, SOG, COG, timer) Micronet Maxi racing displays (2) at mast and MN100-2 cruising displays (2) in cockpit with Micronet remote display / controller
- Visiball radar reflector at mast head
- Plastimo Contest bulkhead compass
- LED navigation lights, steaming, deck, masthead and stern lights
- Instruments are integrated through a computer processor system: Raymarine “Raycontrol” to show True and Apparent wind with "Tactick" displays
Rig & Deck Equipment
- The mast and boom are aluminum.
- Genoa was roller furling originally but changed to grooved headstay (TuffLuff).
- The spinnaker pole is carbon.
'Archers' racing & cruising history
1. The boat has not been coded/chartered and it will stay this way.
2. In 2014 and 2015 she followed a trophy (There were 7 legs for each trophy with 2 races in one leg - (On average) and she also completed couple of regatta's. In 2016 and 2017 she has not taken part in any races.
3. The engine hours on 09/03/2017 still remain at 700 hours.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Imperial Motor Yachts Ltd
Swift Trawler 52
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Swift Trawler 44
Oceanis 50 Family
Unknown, Dominican Republic