2014 Beneteau 41 Bow Thruster
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kemah, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 229,000
Looking for the BEST VALUE on a previously loved Beneteau Oceanis 41?
look no further...
Although this fine example is one of the lowest priced late model 41's you will find on the market today it does not need to be!
WITH ALL THE RIGHT STUFF AND ONLY 115 HOURS THIS ONE SHOWS AS CLOSE TO NEW AS YOU WILL EVER FIND!
THE RIGHT STUFF INCLUDES;
SOUGHT AFTER 3 CABIN LAYOUT
IN MAST FURLING with FURLING GENOA
EXTRA WATER TANK
UPGRADED ELECTRONICS PACKAGE
TRIM LEVEL PLATINUM EDITION (INCLUDES MANY UPGRADES)
PLUS MUCH MORE...
The information included in this listing is intended to give you a brief overview of the specifications and equipment. For more complete details of all this vessel has to offer, any questions, more photos, to arrange a time to get on board or to make an offer subject to your personal inspection do not hesitate to contact us today!
"Carried Away" WILL NOT LEAVE YOU DISAPPOINTED! Don't Miss this boat...
The listing Broker for this vessel is Doug Hughes, CPYB. He can be reached directly on his cell phone at 832-561-3344 or email Doug@SeaLakeYachtsllc.com for any additional information, to arrange a tour or to make an offer.
Please contact Doug Hughes at 832-561-3344
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 7 in
Displacement: 19345 lbs
Ballast: 5527 lbs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 115
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (151 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (53 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (22 Gallons)
"Carried Away" is the hard to find 3 cabin layout with owners private head. Hanging lockers in all 3 cabins, plenty of storage for gear and clothing, fixed and opening ports and opening deck hatches provide plenty of light and air.
Main salon features a dinette with comfortable seating for 6 for dinner, this one has the optional dinette table that converts to an extra berth. Port side nav station features innovative sliding seats to convert from an aft facing chart table to two separate seats with a table between, perfect for entertaining or as a game board.
The galley is complete with a 2 burner propane stove and oven, double SS sink, hot and cold pressure water, 12v front opening fridge and top loading freezer, loads of counter space and storage. A microwave is hidden in a compartment over the sink.
Aft head is perfect as a day head to use while sailing, and features a separate shower compartment, electric flush toilet, sink, storage space and hanging room for wet gear.
The generous beam carried all the way to the transom creates a huge cockpit with dual helms, a rotating chart plotter which is easily visible from either wheel, plenty of seating for guests, a built in table with folding leaves, and easy access to the decks. The electric fold down transom makes water access a cinch when the day's sailing is finished.
Hull and Deck
- Drop Down transom seat converts to large swim platform electrically
- Fold down SS swim ladder
- Liferaft locker under helm seat
- Propane locker in cockpit floor
- Wood inlaid cockpit seats and optional Solid Wood Teak cockpit sole
- Four Cockpit Lockers for ample storage
- Dual helms w/SS leather covered wheels, compasses, SS handrails
- Large Cockpit table with Two Ice/Storage Boxes
- SS bow and stern pulpits, double SS lifelines w/boarding gates port and starboard
- Electric anchor windlass
- Anchor and Rode
- Extra Bow Roller with Bobstay
- 2 Harken H46.2 STA self-tailing winches
- 1 Harken H40.2STA self-tailing coachroof winch
- 1 Harken Multi Purpose H40.2STE ELECTRIC Coachroof Winch
- 2 Winch handles
- Mainsheet arch over companionway w/built in lights and grab rails
- Large Custom Bimini with zip out panel connects to the arch
- 6 opening deck hatches
- 6 aluminum mooring cleats
- Zeus Chartplotter with 12" display on pivoting mount under Cockpit Table
- Nav Tri-Function (Log, Speed, Depth and Wind) B&G Systems at port and starboard Helm stations
- Simrad Wifi module
- B&G Cartography
- B&G Nav trifunction
- B&G Wind system
- B&G Autopilot
- VHF V50 B&G with Wireless Handset and AIS
- Fusion Stereo with ipod dock and interior and exterior speakers
- TV 26" with DVD player in Main Salon
- TV Antenna on Mast
Additional Preferred Options Added
- Three Cabin Layout
- Bow thruster Maxpower
- Air Conditioning 3 Cabin
- 12V Freezer in place of icebox
- 2 extra batteries
- Extra water tank
- Main Salon Double Berth
- Solid Wood Teak Cockpit Floor
- 60 AMP charger
- Extra bow-roller with Bobstay
- TV 26" with DVD
- Mast Mounted TV Antenna
- Fusion Stereo System
- Upgraded Full electronics Package
Sails and Rigging
IN MAST FURLING MAINSAIL
Genoa Furling System
Furling Genoa with UV Protective Strip
Ridgid Boom Vang
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sea Lake Yachts LLC
Kemah, TX, United States