- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- North Miami, FL
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 16,900
2014 Bayliner 190 Deck Boat powered by a Mercury 115hp Four Stroke Outboard. Less than 125 Hours.
LOA: 18'7" - Beam: 8'1" - Weight: 2,810lbs
Extremely Fuel Efficient. Rear Sport Tow Bar. Lots of Storage.
Call Steven anytime 954-655-6498 for additional information or to schedule a appointment.
Please contact Steven Fernandez at 954-655-6498
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 8 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 4 in
Deadrise: 17 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 3040 lbs
Engine Brand: Mercury
Year Built: 2013
Engine Model: 115
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Fuel Tanks: 1 (35 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 11
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 190's customizable under-seat storage includes smart dividers to partition gear. Fuel-efficient Mercury outboard power gets the 190 up on plane fast, even with the maximum crew of 11 onboard. "Pontoon style" seating offers a plush and comfortable cruising environment. Plus, multiple available floorplans and special packages spell versatility: choose between standard windscreen and optional wraparound windshield configurations; select Bayliner's Flight Series or Fish Package to outfit the 190 for your favorite on-water pastime.
- Forward deck area includes customizable under-seat storage: swap between full capacity and three dividers to keep your gear secure.
- Fuel-efficient Mercury outboard power.
- Rear bench converts to a casting platform with the Fish Package.
- Multiple floorplans available: choose standard windscreen or optional wraparound windshield.
- Innovative portside storage with tote may be replaced with an optional head with privacy curtain.
- "Pontoon style" seating offers a plush and comfortable cruising environment.
- Cooler w/ Dedicated Storage
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Glove Box - Stbd
- Helm Bucket Seat - Swivels 180°
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Port Console storage
- Step-Through Cockpt Entry from Transom
- Waterproof 120-watt Satellite- Ready AM/FM Stereo/Controller w/Inputs for iPod & Mp3
- Battery switch
- 115 HP EFI 4 Stroke
- Bilge Pump
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Custom-Molded Dash Panels w/Non-Glare Brow
- Hour Meter
- Trim Gauge
- Padded Steering Wheel
- Rack and Pinion Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Steering, Tilt
Hull and Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Anchor Locker
- Bow and Transom Eyes (3)
- Bow Beach Access Ladder w/Cover
- Fiberglass Floor Liner
- Hull Gel - Black
- Mooring Cleats (Qty 6 std)
- Safety Handholds
- Transom Platforms w/ Ladder
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Walkaround Aft Transom Platform w/Seating Cushion
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.