- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Charleston, SC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 15,900
The Bayliner 175 is a great bow rider for all water activities. This 175 is powered by a Mercruiser 3.0L Alpha 1. Optional equipment includes Bimini top, bow and cockpit covers, GPS, extended swim platform, fiberglass liner and galvanized trailer. Please call us today to see this great bow rider.
We are a proud dealer for Chaparral, Edgewater, Ranger Tugs and Robalo. We do accept trades.
Please contact Boat Sales at 843-216-4700
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 17 ft 6 in
Beam: 6 ft 11 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Bridge Clearance: 2 ft 11 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 1923 lbs
Total Power: 135 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Year Built: 2014
Engine Model: 3.0L Alpha I
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 135 HP
Fuel Tanks: (21 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 7
Manufacturer Provided Description
Thoughtful storage solutions, a deeper freeboard and sleeker styling are just some of the improvements to the revamped 175 Bowrider, the world's best-selling fiberglass boat for nearly 10 years! Motor boxsound insulation lends a quiet ride, and smart tie-downs secure tubes. The best ticket into the boating lifestyle just got even more rewarding.
- Solid construction and heavy-duty marine-grade vinyl stand the test of time.
- Removable rear seat cushions provide easy walk through access to transom.
- Added sound insulation on motor box provides a quieter ride.
- Getting in and out of the water is a cinch with the optional swim platform extension and three-step ladder.
- Reel in a big one with the Fish Package option featuring trolling motor, livewell, fish finder and rod storage.
- Turbocharge watersports action with the optional Flight Series Package, complete with wakeboard tower, integrated bimini, flight graphics and a swim platform extension.
- Aft Jump Seats (2)
- Beverage Holders
- Grab Handles
- Helm Bucket Seat
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Molded Fiberglass Engine Cover with Hinged Gas Strut
- Port Sleeper Seat/Sunlounge
- 135 M C/A1 (3.0L) With Power Steering
- 12V Blower
- 500-gph Bilge Pump
- 12V Horn
- 3-in-1 Speedometer, Volt & Fuel, and Tachometer
- Padded Steering Wheel & Tilt Steering
- Rack & Pinion Power Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
Hull and Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Arctic White Hull & Deck with Black Hull Stripe
- Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
- Single-Axle Black Painted w/Tongue Jack & Swing-Away Tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Longshore Boats
Charleston, SC, United States