- View Full Specifications
West Coast Delivery
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Seattle, WA
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
The jury said: “European Yacht of the Year 2015”. We say: that comes as no surprise! That is because you would be hard pressed to find another sailing yacht in its class that offers more space, more comfort, more luxury if you want it, and is also this easy to handle. One special feature: if you would like to make 4 cabins out of the 3-cabin version, the huge forward cabin can be transformed into two smaller cabins in just a few steps. Clever and innovative – like everything from BAVARIA.
FRIENDS. FAMILY. AND LOTS OF FREEDOM.
Aboard the BAVARIA CRUISER 46 you can just let everything go. She is designed for this – the huge bathing platform is ideal for swimming, sunbathing, chilling out or just enjoying doing nothing. The cockpit area is the centre of life on deck – here you all get together on the large L‐shaped benches.
VERY BIG AND VERY FAST.
The BAVARIA CRUISER 46 offers nothing but pure sailing pleasure, shared with close friends or family. In addition to all the comforts on board, the CRUISER 46 offers yet another big plus: a healthy dose of performance, coupled with safety. This is ensured by the boat’s double rudder blades. With these, you can experience the pleasure of sailing in all conditions and on all courses. In the huge cockpit area, you can sometimes also let the wind blow your hair back at higher speeds. The CRUISER 46 is stable in the water.
SALON WITH OPTIONS
It is up to the individual owner to decide on the design of the saloon on their CRUISER 46. This boat is full of options even while still in the shipyard. A foldable saloon seat offers additional storage space and seating for guests at the saloon table. With its chart table function, the saloon table has space for you to spread out numerous charts, while the map and bookshelf can store a library of harbour guides.
If you are not sure how many cabins you might actually need, you have the option to make use of BAVARIA’s unique flexible bulkhead system. In just a few simple steps, wood panels and doors divide the main cabin into two spacious separate cabins. But regardless of whether you have three or four cabins, each cabin on a CRUISER 46 still has tremendously generous storage space in the lockers and under the bunks.
ONE BOAT AT A TIME
The quality of their German engineering and proven construction methods have set BAVARIA YACHTS apart from other production builders since day one. Yacht Sales West is proud to be the original importer and dealer for BAVARIA YACHTS in North America since 1998. Our dedication and commitment to service and good value have earned the loyalty of our customers. Many of our customers have returned to purchase their second Bavaria through Yacht Sales West.
THE BEST VALUE
We recognize that when you buy a boat you want the best value possible. That is why we include extra equipment with each new Bavaria yacht and call it standard. That is why we will go to great efforts to find you the best value for options and after-market equipment.
PARTNER WITH THE BEST
When you choose to purchase a new yacht, you are choosing to partner with a local dealer/service provider. Having delivered over 200 Bavaria yachts to individual owners throughout Canada and the USA, Yacht Sales West has the experience you can trust. Our in-house experts understand the systems and construction of each yacht. We ensure you receive a yacht that exceeds your expectations. Ask us about financing, yacht care or charter placement.
Interested? Contact us for more information:
Vancouver | (604) 488 1202
Sidney | (250) 656 6644
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
What is included in the sail away price?
Our sail away price includes: base boat, some yard options, dealer pack*, door-to-door freight, insurance, US duty, fully commissioned and delivered ready to sail away.
*Dealer pack includes: offload from freighter to truck, offload at Granville Island, bottom (epoxy and antifouling), hull polish, assembly and installation of standard and optional equipment, dealer PDI, Volvo orientation, insurance, crane and yard charges, delivery and importation into USA via Friday Harbor, WA.
SAIL AWAY READY
Designer........................... Farr Yacht Design
Interior Design.................. Design Unlimited
Builder............................... Bavaria Germany
LOA...................................................... 46' 9"
Length Hull........................................... 44' 7"
LWL........................................................ 4' 9"
Beam.................................................... 14' 3"
Displacement................................ 27,777 lbs
Ballast............................................. 7,694 lbs
Draft | standard.................................... 6’ 10"
Draft | option ........................................ 5' 8"
Sail Area |main + jib.................... 1,162 sq. ft.
Mast height above WL........................ 68' 0"
Engine............................. Volvo Penta D2-55
- Hand-laid GRP hull with Airex coring above waterline for strength, stiffness, thermal and acoustic insulation and weight savings
- Vinylester barrier for osmosis protection
- Kevlar bow section
- Double hand-laid centreline laminates
- S-glass grid hand-laid into hull
- Airex foam cored decks
- Oversized backing plates for deck fixtures and hardware
- Stainless steel keel bolts
- Bronze thru-hull fittings with S/S ball valves
- White hull and deck with grey boot and cove
- Non-skid side decks, cabin top and cockpit floor
HATCHES + WINDOWS
- (9) flush deck hatches
- (8) flush port lights
- (8) fixed hull windows
- Companionway with plexiglass slider insert
- Stainless steel handles on exterior and interior
- Wooden moulded steps with non-slip
- Jefa Twin rudder system with self aligning bearings
- Twin Lewmar leather wrapped wheels
- Engine controls and panel at starboard station
- Emergency tiller
- Teak cockpit seats
- Cockpit table: centreline with 2 leaves and storage
- (2) cockpit lockers with anti-vibration gaskets
- Propane locker
- Large transom doubles as a helm seat when closed and large swim platform when lowered (hinge + electrically assisted)
- Swim ladder: stainless steel
- Hot and cold shower
- Open stainless steel bow pulpit
- Stainless steel stern pushpit with stern gate
- Flag pole socket
- Double lifelines
- Side gates
- Tapered stanchions
- Sail locker with stainless steel ladder
- Deck ventilator
- Dodger storage compartment
MOORING + ANCHORING
- Electric windlass with remote (upgrade)
- Delta anchor (upgrade)
- 165' chain (upgrade)
- Self draining anchor locker
- Bow fitting with anchor roller and chafe guard
- (6) cleats with fairleads
SAILS + RIGGING
- Elvstrom partial batten mainsail with lazy jacks and cover
- Elvstrom furling genoa on Furlex system
- Selden 9/10 fractional sport mast
- Backstay adjuster
- Selden rigid boom vang with gas spring (upgrade)
- Twin mainsheet system
- Genoa tracks with adjustable cars
- (2) #50 Lewmar EVO ST genoa winches
- (2) # 45 Lewmar EVO ST cabin top winches
- (2) winch handles with pockets
- Main and jib halyards, outhaul, topping lift, genoa sheets, mainsheet
INSTRUMENTS + NAVIGATION
- Garmin GMI 20 digital speed and depth with GWS 20 wind. Port + starboard display units (upgrade)
- Compass mounted on cockpit table
- LED navigation lights, deck light
- Volvo Penta D2-55 55 hp diesel engine (75 hp option)
- 3 blade fixed propeller
- 12V/115 amp alternator
- Dual circuit cooling system
- Engine hour meter and RPM indicator
- Volt meter
- Fuel gauge
- Insulated engine room, emergency fire port and fuel shut off valve
- Fire extinguishers
- 110V and 12V panel at navigation station
- (3) house batteries
- (1) engine start battery
- 40 amp battery charger
- (1) 110V outlet in each cabin
- (3) 110V outlets in galley
- 12V outlet at navigation panel
- Interior lighting
TANKAGE + PLUMBING
- Fuel | 55 gallons with indicator
- Water | 95 gallons with indicator
- Water heater | 10 gallons from engine and 110V
- Holding tank | 3 x holding tanks with pump out via deck or overboard
- Pressurized electric water pump with accumulator tank and filter
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
- 3 cabin layout
- Mahogany interior wood
- Ocean line floors (upgrade)
- Choice from standard fabric collection
- Drell mattress covers
- Oceanair blinds on windows and skylights (upgrade)
- Roller sun shade/fly screens for deck hatches
- Roller shades for ports
- Upholstered headliner in salon and cabins
- 2 burner gimballed propane stove with oven (3 burner option)
- Propane solenoid switch
- 2 stainless steel sinks with cover
- Faucet with hot/cold pressure water
- 12V front loading refrigerator with slide out shelves and freezer
- Top loading refrigerator in insulated compartment with 12V compressor
- Ample storage for cookware, utensils and food
- Trash can
- U-shaped dinette with large table and additional bench seating
- Ample storage
- Centerline bed
- Hanging lockers and cupboards
- En-suite head with toilet, holding tank, vanity, sink and mirror
- Separate walk-in spa shower room across from head
- Twin aft cabins with double berths
- Hanging lockers and storage
- Each cabin with en-suite head with manual marine toilet, holding tank, handheld shower (1 aft cabin only) with sump and pump, vanity with washbasin and storage
LOCAL EQUIPMENT INCLUDED
- Epoxy barrier coat
- VHF radio with AIS at navigation station
- VHF radio at pedestal
- Masthead VHF antenna
- Audio system with interior and exterior waterproof speakers
- Docking package: fenders (4) and dock lines (4)
- Safety package: CCG approved
- Shore power cable
- Freight, insurance, duty paid
- Engine orientation with Volvo Penta mechanic
- Full commissioning and PDI
Contact us for more information + options
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Yacht Sales West Inc.
OUR DOCKS | Vancouver, BC, Canada
Pt. Roberts, WA, United States
Seattle, WA, United States
Seattle, WA, United States
Seattle, WA, United States
Seattle, WA, United States