2014 Albatross 37
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
A 37’ cruising sailing yacht for series production of high quality and strength, incorporat-ing a principal structure laminated directly to the hull and internal structural modules, Panoramic deck concept (Deck Saloon), with two levels of interior fit-out, integrating the saloon / galley at the same level as the deck and leaving the lower deck for 2 cabins and 1 heads.
Intended purely for cruising, with a strong emphasis on family cruising the primary factors of the yacht are safety, ergonomics, comfortable navigation, easy manoeuvring, good cruising speed under sail & motor, stability, functionality, quality of construction, solid structure, etc…, with homologation in category A “Ocean”.
In design, the objective entailed harmonizing the new form of cabin which evolves from this concept of yacht, to produce a well proportioned yacht with smooth and modern lines.
In the interior spaces, the premium is space and volume, seeking a sensation of greater space than other yachts of this size, with warm & functional decoration and plenty of natural lighting through the large windows in the hull and deck hatches. The glass area within the saloon is nearly 360º.
The engine room, very spacious and completely separated from the interiors to reduce noise, facilitating the maintenance of the engine and components, as well as the possible installation of any other component, such as a generator, water maker, battery charger, batteries etc…
In the exterior areas, spacious and comfortable for enjoyment with excellent protection for safety, the navigation / work area is also separate from this area, with double wheels and comfortable helm positions with good visibility. Spacious side decks allow a comfort-able and secure circulation to the bow with an excellent solarium and anchoring system.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 11.25 m
Beam: 3.70 m
LWL: 9.91 m
Ballast: 11325 kgs
Dry Weight: 7050 kgs
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 1x 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (330 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (215 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (90 Liters)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of bathrooms: 1
- GRP single skin hull in white
- Internal hull structural moulding in single skin construction bonded to hull
- Deck in sandwich construction with GRP skins and PVC core, exterior finish with non-slip
- Hull - deck join using bolts and glued with structu-ral adhesive
- Cast iron keel with bulb, fixed with bolts and inner washers (stainless steel) and bonded with structu-ral adhesive
- 1 rudder built in composite with stock in aluminium
- Hull colour white with cosmetics in grey
- Chain locker with drainage and hatch
- Anchor support with roller in stainless steel
- Electric horizontal windlass - 12V, max pull 320kg
- 4 mooring cleats (stainless steel)
- Teak decking on seats
- 2 cockpit lockers
- 1 gas storage box
- Engine room
- Lazarette for stowage of tender with deck & tran-som access. 2,50 ms.
- Cockpit table in GRP with 2 leafs, includes ice box with drainage, stainless steel handrail and console for electronic equipment
- Patio door entrance to saloon / galley with 2 sli-ding doors and 2 fixed lateral panels, frame in
- Cable steering, consists of 2 wheels mounted on GRP consoles incorporated in deck controlling twin rudders
- Steering wheel 900mm diameter with rim cover
- Circuit12 V
- Circuit 220 V
- 1 service battery (110Ah) & 1 Engine battery (70Ah)
- 1 shore connection 220V
- Electric panel (12V / 220V), circuit breakers, volt-meter, indicators of water & fuel.
- Illumination with halogen lights and reading lights
- Navigation lights
- 1 Tridata (Sonda, corredera y temperatura)
- 1 Compass
- The illumination of the deck will consist of LED night lights located in the cockpit and interior of the cabin.
- Motor diesel 29hp with saildrive
- Engine control levers / starter with key / engine panel in cockpit
- Engine room with insulation, 1 ventilation inlet and 1 forced vent outlet
- 1 alternator 12V
- 1 plastic fuel tank 215L, electric level indicator, fuel inlet.
- Filters, seawater, fuel and water seperator
- Folding with 2 blades
- 1 access hatch in sole of saloon
- Headroom 2.00m approx.
- The saloon / galley consists of the following ele-ments:
- Sofa in "L" - type dinette, moulded in deck with 4 fabric colour beige, backrest divided also in 4 parts
- 2 pubs with interior storage space and with bac-
- Table in veneered plywood, with lifting pillar.
- Furniture unit / bar aft of sofa to starboard with door
- Galley units consisting of worktop in CORIAN colour with sink incorporated, tap, cooker with oven and cardan system and cover to create con-tinuation of worktop surface, vertical fridge with freezer compartment incorporated, area below sink for garbage box, upper cupboard with shel-ves in aft corner of galley
- 2 polished stainless steel pillars, connecting hard-top and hull structure
- Chart table moulded in deck with wood sole
- Engine room access hatch in sole of saloon
- Headroom 2.00m approx
- Central double bed (1.95 x 1.42m), equipped with marine mattress.
- Side shelves and upper closed cupboards
- 1 seat to starboard
- Closed wardrobe to port
- Cupboard space with shelves to starboard
- 1 deck hatches with blind
- 2 hull windows
- 2 reading lamps in chrome
- Headroom 2.00m approx
- Head included in internal moulding
- Seperate shower with mixer hot.
- Manual marine WC
- Washbasin with tap hot.
- Washbasin surrounding surface with finish panel in colour
- Cupboard above washbasin with doors and mirrors
- Skylight in ceiling with blind. Hull side window with opening portlight and blind.
- Tube light with switch located on panel under up-per cupboard
Aft Starboard Cabin
- Headroom 1.95m approx.
- Double transversal bed (1.97 x 1.44m) with marine mattress
- Wardrobe with 2 doors and seat area/zapatero
- Cupboard space with door and bed side table
- Hull side window with opening portlight and blind
- Skylight in ceiling with blind
- Reading lamps
Mast and Rigging
- Aluminium mast with 2 swept-back spreaders deck stepped
- Furler jib
- Main & jib sails
- Anodized aluminium boom
- Stainless steel (inox) rigging
- Split backstay.
- Mechanical boom vang
- Jib furler with drum above deck
- System self-tacking for jib
- Organisers re-directed to cockpit
- Running rigging: Halyards for mainsail & genoa, outhaul + sheets for mainsail, genoa etc.
- 8 jammers on deck
- Mainsail: 35,60m / 116.80 fts
- Genoa: 25,90 m / 84.97 fts
- P: 13,92 m / 45.67 fts
- E: 4,39 m / 14.402 fts
- I: 14,33 m / 47.002 fts
- J: 3,98 m / 13.054 fts