- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Ashland, VA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 19,900
Nice Yamaha with lots of cockpit space interior in very good shape 210 Horse power engine with only 104 Hours on it, has Bimini top, new Sound System, No Wake Cruise Assist (Cruise Control!!!)Swim deck seating for hanging out a the local Sand Bar. This is a great boat for Family riding!!!
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND PICTURES OF THIS LISTING, OR TO VIEW OUR LARGE SELECTION OF YACHTS, BOATS, AIRCRAFT, MOTOR HOMES, AND TOWABLE CAMPERS, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.COMMONWEALTHBOATBROKERS.COM OR CALL BRYCE AT 804 417-7746 INVENTORY#14414
Please contact Bryce Cook at (804) 550-3433
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 5 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 19 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2150 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 1240 lbs
Total Power: 210 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2013
Engine Model: 4-Cylinder, 4-Stroke
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 104
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 210 HP
Fuel Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 8
Manufacturer Provided Description
Introducing a family-friendly 19-foot boat that’s compact enough to fit in your garage yet designed to feel big and perform even bigger. Its 1.8 liter Super High Output Marine engine delivers all the get-up-and-go a watersports enthusiast could ask for. The sporty helm, stainless steel rubrails, grab handles, cup holders and pop up cleats further raise the bar on the 19-foot category. Premium snap-out carpet, a Bimini top and garage-friendly trailer round out an unbeatable Yamaha package. Every aspect of the energetic SX192 — whether on the water or neatly tucked into your garage — is designed to create the most satisfying ownership experience attainable.
• First boat ever offered with a supercharged 1.8L engine providing the performance of a six-cylinder engine with the fuel efficiency of a four-cylinder.
• Best-in-class performance with exceptional fuel economy.
• New black and grey watersports towers available on AR192 models.
• Yamaha’s Total Package: All features are standard.
• Thrust directional enhancer for improved slow speed handling.
• Premium appointments throughout
• Spacious cockpit with flared bow design.
• More storage than anything in its class.
• Yamaha’s award-winning stern design.
• More space than anything in its class.
• Internal drive propulsion for instant acceleration, shallow water clearance, and peace of mind.
• Every part of the boat: Hull, deck and engine all manufactured and assembled by Yamaha
All new for 2013 is the Yamaha 192 Series boats; the first Yamaha boats to come with a supercharged 1.8L engine and the flagships of Yamaha’s 19-foot line. The 192 Series includes the sport SX192 and the watersports tower equipped AR192.
The Yamaha 192 Series exudes Yamaha’s boat DNA with an innovative design, best-in-class performance, and a complete feature package that no other brand offers in this value-oriented class.
Innovative Deck Design
Beginning at the bow, the 192 Series offers the roominess of most 21-foot boats with plenty of space for two adults to stretch out comfortably. The 192 Series features a “molded in” anchor locker with ample space for the anchor and rope all in one dedicated self-draining compartment. This is a feature rarely seen in a 19-foot boat.
Also in the bow is storage under the seats. On the port side, the storage under the seat opens into a cavernous port console storage compartment for extra long items. Nine cup holders provide the finishing touch.
The cockpit area and helm of the 192 Series is two giant steps up from that of competitive 19-foot models. From the stylized upholstery, comfortable J-shaped seating rarely seen in a 19-foot boat (AR192; the SX192 features U-shaped seating with two captain’s seats), integrated, reclined rear seat backs and quality snap-in marine carpeting to advanced helm features that include Cruise Assist™ and three- position No Wake Mode™, the 192 Series is no ordinary 19-foot boat.
Yamaha’s Award-Winning Stern Lounge and Swim Platform
The SX192 and AR192 boats feature Yamaha’s award-winning stern lounge area and swim platform. Made possible by Yamaha’s compact drive train and engine that sits low in the hull, only Yamaha can offer this innovative design. Enjoying the stern lounge area of the 192 Series begins with Yamaha’s convenient walk through transom that opens into the lounge area and swim platform. Stern features include:
• Integrated cup holders.
• Ski tow eye.
• Hydro turf® mat
• Wet storage.
• Deep, angled reboarding ladder.
• Upholstered backrests.
Yamaha’s Signature Drive Train and 1.8L Supercharged Marine Engine
The heart of the 192 Series is Yamaha’s signature, compact jet drive propulsion system and 1.8L supercharged Yamaha marine engine that delivers best-in-class performance and fuel efficiency while maximizing the usable space of the cockpit and stern area. The 192 Series boats are the first Yamaha boats to feature a supercharged engine.
Every inch of the 192 Series layout is functional with no wasted space or compromises unlike stern-drive models where huge engine blocks cover a third of the usable space.
Yamaha’s jet drive system is renowned for its industry-best acceleration and quick time-to-plane. The Yamaha 192 series powered by Yamaha’s supercharged 1.8L engine offers top of class performance and acceleration and makes the 192 an ideal boat for watersports.
A recent addition to all Yamaha boats is a thrust directional enhancer that maximizes control and maneuverability. The thrust directional enhancer directs the water flow at an optimum angle, creating more responsive handling as the boat is turned right and left at slow speeds.
• The sport edition of the Yamaha 192 Series.
• Dual Captain Chairs. U-shaped seating
• Available in Blue and Black
• Yamaha 1.8L supercharged marine engine that delivers best-in-class performance, reliability, and durability.
• Yamaha’s three-position No Wake Mode™ that allows the driver to set the engines at optimum no wake speed with the simple push of a button.
• Cruise Assist™, Yamaha’s exclusive feature that allows the driver to hold engine speed constant, ideal for long range rides and for maintaining a consistent speed while towing.
• Innovative stern lounge area with padded backrests.
• Clarion® stereo with four speakers and MP3 input.
• Reboarding ladder at the stern
• Snap-in marine grade carpet.
• Adjustable Captain’s Chair with flip-up bolster.
• Includes painted trailer.
• Bimini Top
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Commonwealth Boat Brokers
Ashland, VA, United States
Waverunner FX SHO
Ashland, VA, United States