- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
With its distinctive slanted, stainless steel portholes, the T50 is inspired by the cutting edge design of the T60. The result is a class leading vessel in terms of style, accommodation and performance, with some brand new features of its own.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 50 ft 7 in
Beam: 15 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 4 in
Bridge Clearance: 19 ft 9 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 38462 lbs
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Cruising Speed: 31 mph
Maximum Speed: 33 mph
Engine Option 2: 2x Cummins QSC 8.3 600 HP
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo Penta Diesel D9 575 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (114)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (457)
- Innovative patented hull, designed in collaboration with Ocke Mannerfelt, for efficient cruising and sea keeping
- Sealine Extending Cockpit System
- Flybridge wet bar with cool box, BBQ, sink and waste bin and seating for 6 for a superb alfresco entertaining space, with the option of a hydraulic bimini with lights.
- 3 Part polished stainless steel curved door to Saloon
- Galley with microwave, combination oven and grill, 3 burner electric hob, under counter fridge and freezer drawers and optional dishwasher and wine cooler.
- Exceptional headroom space in the saloon with raise and lower TV with CD/DVD player and iPod dock, large curved sofa with electric height adjustable table for dining in style.
- Full width master stateroom with double sprung mattress and storage drawer, dressing table and en-suite with rain maker shower and electric toilet.Equal status VIP forward cabin with en-suite.
- Port cabin with one fixed berth and one pullman bunk.
- Light and spacious with several additional skylights
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sealine T50
Message cannot be empty!