2013 Sealine S450
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The S450 is a bold and innovative new design offering more social space than on any other cruiser of this size. The craft features a unique full length, soft top convertible roof system and large opening side windows which let in the light and the fresh air.
One of the most significant design features of the S450 is the cockpit layout which makes maximum use of the full beam width of the boat for seating and entertaining. There are four wide forward facing seats at the helm, a fully integrated dashboard, plus a wet bar behind the seats. To the rear the flexible seating and dining arrangement offers comfortable dining for 8. This space can easily be transformed into rear or forward facing sunbathing areas with optional hi lo private bathing platform.
The luxurious forward master cabin will have separate shower and toilet compartments, whilst the three berth mid cabin offers five different sleeping options plus an ensuite shower and head. The saloon has space for 5 to dine in comfort.
There is ample storage throughout the boat. Engine options include Stern Drive or Full IPS.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 45 ft 7 in
Beam: 14 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Bridge Clearance: 15 ft 7 in
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 24755 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo Penta D6 330 HP
Engine Option 2: 2x Volvo Penta D6 370 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (69)
Fuel Tanks: (264)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
- Full beam cockpit for a large sociable entertaining space.
- Unique flexible electronic rear cockpit seating system that slides together at the touch of a button to create sociable dining for 8. Or convert into spacious rear or forward facing sunbathing area.
- Spacious sunbed conversion for up to 7 people.
- Wet bar facility for outdoor entertainment with optional BBQ and fridge.
- Best in class large bathing platform area with optional hi-lo platform for easy tender launching.
- Full length, soft top convertible roof system with large opening side windows, easy to use in all weather conditions.
- Four wide forward facing seats at helm, a fully integrated dashboard and large chart table area for ease of use and comfort.
- Large saloon with full width skylight. Comfortable dining area which easily converts into a double berth.
- TV and audio entertainment system with ipod dock in the saloon.
- Galley offers full height fridge freezer, 3 burner hob, oven and grill, with provision for optional dishwasher and wine cooler.
- Forward master cabin with a double berth and storage below, wardrobes port and starboard, separate en-suite head & shower compartment.
- The aft cabin with its en suite layout has three berths with versatile arrangements when the sterndrive engine option is chosen, and two berths that can be arranged as twin berths or a double when the IPS engine option is selected.
- Low energy LED lighting to cockpit, bathing platform and side decks.
- Choice of wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics to choose from.
- Large bonded portlights in hull side (port & starboard).
- Ample storage throughout the boat including large fender storage in anchor locker.
- Proven hull taken from award winning F42.
- Volvo Penta sterndrive or IPS propulsion with standard bow thruster controls.
- Colour navigation displays including an autopilot.