2013 Sea Ray 190 Sport
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Take a ride on our 190 Sport with its eye-catching style and high-end components such as stainless-steel hardware and finished fiberglass storage compartments with gas assists.Key Features
- Fully complemented dash instrument panel with glass gauges for improved visability and durability
- Gull wing sun pads for engine & storage access from cockpit and swim platform.
- Innovative bow rider seating.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Mercury® Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada).
- Sunpad w/Integrated Transom Walk-Thru
- Stainless steel grab handles and beverage holders.
- Stainless steel thru-hull fittings.
- Stainless-steel rub rail.
- Standard extended swim platform.
- Standard painted trailer with surge brakes, and swing-away tongue for convenient storage.
- Sony® 12V AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 port.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 7 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 10 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2600 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 1200 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 1x MerCruiser 3.0L Alpha I 135 HP
Engine Option 2: 1x MerCruiser 4.3L Alpha I 220 HP
Fuel Tanks: (26 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 8
- Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification
- NMMA Certification
- Beverage Holders, Stainless Steel (6)
- Dash, Custom: w/Visor
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Floor, Finished Fiberglass
- Glove Box, Lockable
- Grab Handles: Stainless Steel
- Outlet, 12V Accessory
- Stereo, 12V AM/FM Single CD (Sony) w/Weatherproof Speakers (4) & MP3 Port
- Storage, Side Panels
- Storage, Ski/Wakeboard
- Sun Pad, Aft Gas-Assisted w/Integrated Transom Walk-Thru
- Vinyl, Marine-Grade
- Battery Tray: w/Mount
- Fuse Block
- Wiring, Color-Coded
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic
- Blower, 12V Bilge
- Fire Extinguisher Discharge Port
- Gel-Coated Engine Compartment
- Insulated Engine Compartment
- Evaporative Fuel System
- Fuel Lines (USCG - Type A-1)
- Fuel Tank
- Alarms, Engine: Oil & Water (Audible)
- Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray Backlit w/Glass Lenses & Low-Glare Night Lighting (Includes: Fuel, Oil Pressure, Speedometer, Tachometer w/LCD Hourmeter, Trim, Water Temperature)
- Shift & Throttle Lever (Chrome Accented) w/Trim Switch & Lanyard Stop Switch
- Steering Wheel, Custom Padded
- Steering, Power-Assisted
- Steering, Tilt Wheel
- Switch Panel
- Tilt & Trim, Power
Hull and Deck Features
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray (6) Thru-Bolted Stainless Steel
- Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard
- Gel Coat, Arctic White
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Light, Stern: Removable
- Lights, Navigation: Stainless Steel
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, White PVC w/ Stainless Steel Insert
- Ski Tow Eye, Stainless Steel
- Swim Platform, Additional Extended w/Stainless Steel, Three-Step Swim Ladder & Grab Handle
- Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel
- Vent System, Engine Room
- Windshield, Custom Three-Piece Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Walk-Thru
- MerCruiser 3.0L MPI ECT Alpha 1 Sterndrive (135 hp - 101 kW) (Non-ECT engine available outisde the US)
- Aft Bench Seat w/Fiberglass Base
- Bow Rider w/Molded-In Armrests & Storage Below
- Bucket Seats (2) w/Swivel & Slider Functions & Sport Logos
- Bearing Protection
- Brakes: Free-Backing Hydraulic Surge (Single-Axle)
- Lights, Submersible
- Safety Chains
- Straps, Transom Tie-Down
- Tongue Jack, Swivel
- Tongue, Swing-Away
- Winch Stand, Adjustable: w/Nylon Strap & Hook
A brief statement:
Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.