- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Islamorada, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 355,000 Tax Paid
Looking for performance? Simplicity? Style?
Behold the 2013 Scape "Wild Honey."The entire package is assembled, simply sign on the dotted line.
The ideal platform to cruise the Bahama's, or Antilles. Perfect for fast cruising thru the tropical waters. See 20+ knots while comfortably preparing lunch, Big boat speeds on an affordable, comfortable, stable , hot looking, head turning catamaran.
Only one in the hemisphere, pull the trigger!
Contact: Curt Johnson- 305-509-2569
or call our Head Office
Se habla espanol, pedir Tyler (305)587-4416
Come visit us at WellFoundYachts.com
to see 1000's of fine yachts and articles of interest.
WELLFOUND YACHTS is a licensed partner of the Florida Yacht Group, and a Dealer for NEW Fountaine-Pajot Sailing Catamarans, Jeanneau, Mercury inflatables and motors.
Contact US for a NEW YACHT ‘In Stock’…or…to order the ‘Factory Fresh’ Yacht of your choice.
Purchasing a yacht is a big expense - buy one through a broker who really cares!
Please contact Mark Lipkus at 305.451.5385
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Scape Yachts
Flag of Registry: United Kingdom
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 39 ft 0 in
Beam: 21 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 12500 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: 79
Fuel Tanks: 79 Aluminum
Holding Tanks: 10 (2 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 2
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Fresh water maker
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Length: 39'
- Beam: 23'
- Draft: Max:
- Bridgedeck Clearance: 2'6"
- Bridge Clearance:
- Weight: approx. 12,500 lbs.
Sails & Rigging
- North fully battened cruise Mylar squaretop main, 57.2m.
- North vertical batten cruise mylar self tacking jib 31.6m
- North Screecher w/ Harken continuous furler
- North Asymetrical BRAND spinaker
- North 6m Stormsail
- 2x Harken 50 self tailing primaries
- x mast mounted Harken 46 self tailing halyard winch
- North stackpack w/ lazy jacks
- 2x Harken 46 self tailing cockpit winches( main & Jib)
- Serviceable running rigging.
- Raymarine E97 Chartplotter GPS with fishfinder
- 2 x Raymarine display repeaters
- Raymarine P70 Pilot display
- Raymarine SPX Smartpilot autopilot
- Raymarine RayPilot Type 1 rotary drive
- Raymarine Depth and Speed transducers
- Raymarine fishfinder transducer
- Raymarine HD Digital Raydome 4KW 18" RD418 Radar
- Raymarine AIS650 ClassB transceiver
- Navionics i700Series ipod receiver stereo
- Ocean Signal E00G EPIRB
- Twin inboard Yanmar 30 HP ( 3YM30)
- closed cooling systems.
- Approximately 800 hr.s each.
- sail drives
- Flexifold folding props
- 50 amp alternators
Galley & Water systems
- Vitrifigo DW 180, 2D TX 80+ 64 lt. doublle drawer refrigerator/freezer
- brand Alcohol stove and oven
- Stainless Steel double sink w/ preasure water
- hot water with 110 and heat exchanger capeability.
- 2 manual heads
- 2 pressure interior showers
- Spectra Ventura VT-150 watermaker
- 400 AH CALB LifeP04 batteries (3 volt in series)
- Outback Flexmax 60 MPPT regulator
- 2x 260Watt Soltaire solar panels
- Mastervolt battery monitoring system
- 4KW mastervolt inverter
- Fresh water tankage ( 79 Gallons)
- 2 Fuel tanks ( 79 gal. total)
- 2 holding tanks (20 gallons)
- 6- 5 gallon gerry cans Yellow
- Side and back enclosure curtains
- Quick horizontal windlass
- 25kg Ronca anchor with 164' 8mm galvanised chain & 164' rode.
- 10kg Danforth with 16' 8mm galvanized chain and 98' rode.
- random safety equipment
- 8 person life raft
- minimal bedding.
- random fishing equipment.
- 6- 5 gal. diesel jerry cans.
- relevant spares: filters, impellers, belts, ect.
- relevant navigation tools,& cruising guides.
- random relevant hand tools.
- Ample, ample storage.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Florida Yacht Group
Tarpon Springs, FL, United States
Unknown, FL, United States
West Palm Beach, FL, United States
Key Largo, FL, United States
Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States