- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Somers Point, NJ
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 98,000
2013 Regulator 24 Center Console, Carolina Blue hull powered with a Yamaha F350UCB 4-stroke outboard. Only 254 total hours on the motor which is covered by Yamaha's warranty until 3/24/2019. ECU replacement was performed under warranty at 140 hours and total hours on new ECU are 114 hours. Yamaha Performance Data reports this boat with this motor can achieve a Wide Open speed of 52.6MPH but when cruising at 3500RPMS the boat only consumes 11.2GPH or 2.52MPG at a speed of 28.2MPH. This boat was factory rigged with Yamaha's Commandlink Plus Display.
Professionally installed electronics include two 12 inch Simrad combination GPS, Chartplotter and Fishifinding units, models are NSS12. Also installed are two flushmounted ICOM M504 VHF radios.
Factory specifications are:
- 150 gallon fuel capacity
- Fiberglass T-Top with LED Forward and Aft Lights. T-Top underside was painted to match hull color of Carolina Blue, 3 Sided Spray Enclosure
- Factory lean bar with backrest and 3 Rocket Launchers
- Upgraded cleats to spring mounted pull up cleats
- Canvas covers for Helm, Console Seat and Tackle Center
- Saltwater Washdown Pump,
- Edison Wheel with Power Knob and Tilt Steering,
- Lenco Trim Tabs with trim indicators
- Walk through transom with door
- 24 degree deadrise
- 25 gallon baitwell
- 385 quart fishbox in deck
- 200 quart foward fishbox with fishbox cushions,
- Seller has provided a safety kit that includes 4 life jackets, 3 flares and a throwable cushion.
Please contact Master User at 609-927-5900
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.