- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
This beautiful yacht is the 'cruiser/racer' of the 376 range. She has a Vinylester composite hull and deck, with a high quality gelcoat finish. Main differences which set her apart from her sister models are the cockpit which is enclosed at the stern, and the fact that all her rigging controls are routed back to the cockpit differently. She is supplied with an alloy Selden rig, North Sails genoa and mainsail, and a 20hp Volvo inboard engine with saildrive and fixed prop.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Simonis Vooigd Design
LOA: 11.46 m
Beam: 3.75 m
LWL: 10.48 m
Maximum Draft: 2.40 m
Dry Weight: 5400 kgs
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 1x Volvo Penta D1-20, 3 cylinder
Fresh Water Tanks: (110 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (110 Liters)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Fully battened mainsail
- The Hull is built using vacuum bagged hand lay-up.
- The Vinylester construction incorporates balsa as sandwich material. Internally the laminate is sealed using topcoat.
- The Deck and Hull are bonded together providing a neat joint.
- The laminated construction consists of polyester epoxy resin, multidirectional fabrics with end-grain balsa as a core material.
- In addition to Aluminium reinforcements laminated into the deck for the standard deck layout, Hard spots for post O.E.M fitment of deckgear are integrated in the deck.
- The Pacer 376 CR offers a factory developed non-skid surface which is white in colour.
- All lines lead back to the cockpit on either port or starboard of the coachroof.
- Halyards and sail trims lead to a series of power clutches in turn leading to a respective Winch on the coachroof.
- Winches: Lewmar
- 2 x Coachroof Halyard and spinnaker Winches – 2 x 44AST
- 2 x Primary Winches 46AST
- 2 x Mainsheet Winches 46AST
- 2 Winch handle pockets and 2 winch handles are supplied.
- The Lewmar ‘German’ mainsheet track system is positioned fwd of the steering wheel pedestal, with car position controls leading to port and starboard for easy of trimming.
- The Jib car is set using a stopper system.
- The exterior manual bilge pump point is positioned on port, aft of the steering wheel affording the helmsman easy access.
- The Pacer 376 CR offers a large modern self-draining cockpit, very well laid-out for ease of sailing, whether short-handed or with a full crew complement.
- The Gas locker is easily accessible on the port side of the cockpit, and the engine throttle control on the starboard side of the cockpit within reach of the helmsman.
- A transom fitted locker (designed for life raft or general use) is provided, and access to the lazarette (steering gear and systems) is via a waterproof frosted-glass deck hatch.
- The coamings are contoured for comfort and the deck surfaces have the factory developed non-skid.
- Two seats are located either side of the helmsman’s seat to close off the transom and offer excellent seating choices.
- The helmsman’s seat is hinged to give good access to the lazarette hatch, and a walkthrough access to the transom
- A spacious saloon with 2 linear couches adjacent to each other and a contoured timber table on aluminium pedestals with the starboard leaf folding to give excellent through-access to the fwd cabin / heads, compliment the saloon.
- Generous timber shelving runs either side of the saloon to the fwd bulkhead, behind the couches.
- The couch cushions are designed to lift individually, thereby enabling quick and easy access to the storage under.
- A stainless steel grab-handle is fitted to the underside of the coachroof (midships) to aid access to the saloon whilst at sea.
- A ceiling liner with recessed halogen down-lighting affords a high quality finish to the saloon.
- High quality double V berth mattresses with removable covers.
- Smooth, easy-wipe hull liner as well as a ceiling liner with recessed halogen downlights.
- Single cushioned seat alongside a locker adjacent to the heads door.
- Good stowage is accessible under the V berth via a locker door.
- A generous shelf in matching timber is fitted to both port and starboard sides of the cabin for extra stowage.
- Access to the anchor locker (optional) is via a fwd bulkhead waterproof hatch.
- Both cabins offer double berths with lockers positioned against the back bulkheads and ceiling.
- Optional shelving available fitted to the midships cabin divider.
- Lighting in the form of bulkhead adjustable spots for reading.
- A Hull liner gives a smooth easy-wipe finish, and ceiling liner screens all through-deck fittings.
- High density Mattresses are covered in removable wear resistant fabric.
- Natural light and fresh air is accessible through a port light which opens to the cockpit.
- Also available is an optional ‘cabin’ enclosure which extends from the line of the Navigation table seat across to the companionway steps and back to the main aft bulkheads.
- This option affords privacy to the aft stbd berth, and includes an opening portlight which gives natural light and fresh air to the cabin.
- Positioned fwd of the main saloon bulkhead and mast and accessed via the single forward berth bulkhead door, the head offers standing headroom, a wash-basin with cold water faucet, manual pump toilet, integrated shower head with electric shower sump pump and storage lockers.
- A hatch provides fresh air and natural light.
- A Halogen light is also fitted.
- An option is a second Heads door which will give access through the saloon fwd bulkhead (port side), thereby affording the forward cabin extra privacy. (must be confirmed at time of order)
- Positioned on Port at the foot of the companionway, the Galley is L shaped to offer best sea-going attributes.
- Fitted with a single deep stainless steel sink, pressurized cold water with faucet as standard and hot and cold as an upgrade.
- The 41ltr compressor cold box has a hinged lid with recessed fold-down handle. The worktop is finished in hardwearing Corian and has a solid timber fiddle on all sides.
- A 2 plate, semi-gimbaled, stove is fitted as standard.
- Lockers for pots, pans and victuals are located above the worktop, with lockers under, of which one includes an integrated waste bag holder.
- Batteries: 1 x 12v/55ah Starter
- 1 x 12v/100ah House
- Mastervolt or similar Main Battery Switches.
- Circuit Breakers for all electrical components.
- Philipi or Similar Control Panel for Electronics.
- 25ah Battery Charger (Optional)
- Shore-Power and Plug & Cable. 220v Plug point at Nav Station. (Optional)
- Dyform stainless steel wire shrouds and stays with roll-formed terminals and bottle-screws.
- The backstay is adjustable via a Lewmar cascade and purchase system.
- The mainsheet system offers 2 conventional reefs, both controlled from the cockpit.
- The mainsail and jib halyards are dyneema. There is 1 masthead spinnaker halyard, and 1 fractional spinnaker halyard.
- The mainsail outhaul, and Cunningham, is adjustable from the cockpit.
- North Sails Mainsail crosscut Dacron 430 with two reefing points, two full battens and 2 short battens – with a non backstay-overlapping roach.
- Furling North Sails Jib, Premium Nordac.
- Mainsail 48.6m
- Code 1 Jib 36m2
- Code 2 Jib 36m2
- Code 0 95m2
- Spinnaker Masthead 129m2
- P 15.4m
- E 5.25m
- I 15.32m
- J 4.3m
- 4 x Mooring Cleats
- Safety Boarding/swim Ladder
- Filler Nozzle for water tank on cockpit floor.
- Filler Nozzle for fuel tank on cockpit floor.