- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The All New Pacer 310 Sprint.
Designed as a Cruiser/Racer, with a light displacement, high stability aspects, spacious modern Cockpit and full interior with standing headroom, the Pacer 310 Sprint will appeal to a wide sector of the sailing community.
For the Racers, the Pacer 310 Sprint is built as a strict 'One Design' class. For the Cruisers, the full interior with good stowage, 6 berths and comfort levels will answer many questions.
The overall thrust of this model, is quality and ease-of-sail.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Jaudenes/Theys & Pacer Yachts
LOA: 9.50 m
Beam: 3.33 m
LWL: 8.95 m
Maximum Draft: 2.0 m
Dry Weight: 3055 kgs
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 1x Volvo Penta
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (80 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (80 Liters)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Battened mainsail - North Sails
Furling genoa - North Sails
Gennaker/Cruising spinnaker - North Sails
Sea water pump
Manual bilge pump - x 2
Hot water - Optional Extra
Battery charger - Optional Extra
Electric bilge pump - x 1
Refrigerator - Optional Extra
Shore power inlet - Optional Extra
Cockpit cushions - Optional Extra
Genoa cover - Optional Extra
Mainsail cover - Optional Extra
Lazyjacks - Optional Extra
Bimini Top - Optional Extra
Lazy bag - Optional extra
Cockpit cover - Optional Extra
Spray hood - Optional Extra
- The Hull is built using vacuum bagged hand lay-up.
- The laminated construction consists of hydrolysis - proof vinylester resin, multidirectional fabrics and Balsa as sandwich material.
- Internally the laminate is sealed using topcoat.
- The Deck and Hull are bonded together using epoxy, providing a neat joint.
- The laminated construction consists of hydrolysis-proof Vinylester resin, multidirectional fabrics and Balsa core.
- In addition to reinforcements laminated into the deck for the standard deck layout, Hard spots for post O.E.M fitment of deckgear are integrated in the deck.
- The Pacer 310 offers a factory developed non-skid surface which is white in colour.
- All lines lead back to the cockpit.
- Halyards and sail trims lead to a series of power clutches and fairleads either side of the companionway garage, each leading to a respective Winch on the coachroof.
- Winches: Lewmar
- 2 x Coachroof Halyard and spinnaker Winches – 2 x 30AST
- 2 x Primary Winches 40AST
- 2 Winch handle pockets and 2 winch handles are supplied.
- The mainsheet track system is positioned aft of the Tiller position, with car position controls leading to port and starboard for easy of trimming.
- The Backstay controls are brought forward from the transom to port and starboard positions adjacent to the wheel so affording ease of trim to either the helmsman or mainsheet trimmer.
- The Jib car controls lead back to the cockpit.
- Two recessed deck lights are installed on port and starboard just fwd of the open transom.
- The (optional) Shore-Power plug socket is installed below the starboard coaming abeam of the Tiller position.
- The exterior manual bilge pump point is positioned on port, aft of the steering wheel affording the helmsman easy access.
- The Pacer 310 offers a large modern self-draining cockpit with open transom, all very well laid-out for ease of sailing and the cut and thrust of competitive racing.
- There cockpit is spacious with good seating capacity.
- The saloon table can be moved to the cockpit for al fresco dining.
- The Gas locker is easily accessible on the port side of the cockpit, and the engine throttle control on the starboard side of the cockpit within reach of the helmsman.
- Access to the lazarette (steering gear and systems) is via a waterproof frosted-glass deck hatch.
- The coamings are contoured for comfort and the deck surfaces have the factory developed non-skid.
- Positioned on Port at the foot of the companionway, the Galley is L shaped to offer best sea-going attributes.
- Fitted with a single sink, pressurized cold water with faucet as standard and hot and cold as an upgrade.
- The 12v removable cold box is located beneath the sink through a locker door, on a ‘slide-out’ mechanism.
- The worktop is finished in an attractive and hard wearing composite formica and has a solid light Cherrywood fiddle on all sides.
- A 2 plate, semi-gimbaled, stove with oven, is fitted as standard. Lockers for pots, pans and victuals are located above the worktop, with pull-out drawers under.
- An opening Portlight provides fresh air ventilation, and is located in the coachroof above the galley.
- A spacious saloon with 2 linear couches adjacent to each other and a double-leaf fold down (removable) table compliment the saloon.
- A stainless steel grab-handle is fitted to the underside of the coachroof (midships) to aid access to the saloon whilst at sea.
- A ceiling liner with recessed halogen down-lighting affords a high quality finish to the saloon.
- A Private Cabin, offering high quality double V berth mattresses with removable covers.
- Smooth, easy-wipe hull liner as well as a ceiling liner with recessed halogen downlights.
- The port side cabin offers a good sized double berth with locker.
- Lighting in the form of bulkhead adjustable spots for reading.
- Hull liner and Ceiling Liner gives a smooth easy-wipe finish.
- A high density Mattress is covered in removable wear-resistant fabric.
- Natural light and fresh air is accessible through a port light which opens to the cockpit.
- Positioned aft of the Nav Station accessed via a door, the head offers a wash-basin with cold water faucet, toilet, integrated shower head with electric shower sump pump and integrated Wet Locker.
- An opening Portlight provides fresh air and natural light.
- Batteries: 1 x 12v/55ah Starter
- 1 x 12v/100ah House
- Mastervolt or similar Main Battery Switches.
- Circuit Breakers for all electrical components.
- Philipi or Similar Control Panel for Electronics.
- 25ah Battery Charger (optional)
- Shore-Power and Plug & Cable. 220v Plug point at Nav Station. (optional)
- Dyform stainless steel wire shrouds and stays with roll-formed terminals and bottle-screws.
- The backstay is adjustable via a Lewmar cascade and purchase system (16:1), adjustable from both sides of the cockpit adjacent to the steering wheel position.
- The mainsheet system (6;1) offers 2 conventional reefs, both controlled from the cockpit.
- The mainsail and jib halyards are dyneema. There are 2 masthead spinnaker halyards.
- The mainsail outhaul, and Cunningham, is adjustable from the cockpit.
- North Sails/
- Mainsail 8oz NSP 4800 Dacron
- Furling Jib 6oz NSP 4800 Dacron with UV strip on Leach and Foot
- Gennaker Code 3A True Radial 0.75oz Norlon
- Upwind 54.95m2
- Downwind 103.29m2
- P 11.5m
- E 4.2m
- J 3.87m
- FL 12.54m
- STL 5.43m
- 4 x Mooring Cleats
- Safety Boarding/swim Ladder
- Filler Nozzle for water tank on cockpit floor.
- Filler Nozzle for fuel tank on cockpit floor.
Pacer Yachts Website